Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 07:18 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,406,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
All of this is a reason I have no respect for Don Black. None of what he says is of any help or benefit to me.
Black nor stormfront have ever been on my "favorites" list!! I'm not a fan of white supremacists. Amazing that Black was trying to distance himself and stormfront from Michael Page's beliefs.

Old 08-11-2012, 07:57 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
What a well balanced interview and ole Don tells it like it is. I admire CBS for giving him a opportunity to tell the American people what 'Crisis' our nation faces if we don't act. The issues that Don brings up is reality in the making. Our country is being ripped apart at the seams through assimilation and it will only get worse I believe. Please take a few minutes to hear Don tell CBS about what lies at stake.

Don Black interview with CBS on Sikh temple shooting - YouTube
I've never heard of Don Black and I consider myself pretty informed....guess I missed his relevancy. So who is this guy and why do we care what he has to say.

Old 08-11-2012, 08:01 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I've never heard of Don Black and I consider myself pretty informed....guess I missed his relevancy. So who is this guy and why do we care what he has to say.
That is a good question. Why should we care?

Old 08-11-2012, 08:14 PM

Quote:
He is the owner and creator of the white supremacist web site, stormfront. He's a big play in the white nationalist/supremacist world. Right-hand-man to David Duke. Have you heard anything about right wing extremist groups on the rise in the past few years, and especially since Obama was elected? Well, that may be why stormfront and other white nationalist sites and organizations may be of interest. Stormfront is a very large web site. Michael Page posted some on that site and his hate rock band music was advertised there. I would think well informed would know about these things. Most people who are racists/white supremacists know exactly who Don Black and David Duke are and are usually very supportive of anything they do or say.

Old 08-11-2012, 08:40 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
He is the owner and creator of the white supremacist web site, stormfront. He's a big play in the white nationalist/supremacist world. Right-hand-man to David Duke. Have you heard anything about right wing extremist groups on the rise in the past few years, and especially since Obama was elected? Well, that may be why stormfront and other white nationalist sites and organizations may be of interest. Stormfront is a very large web site. Michael Page posted some on that site and his hate rock band music was advertised there. I would think well informed would know about these things. Most people who are racists/white supremacists know exactly who Don Black and David Duke are and are usually very supportive of anything they do or say.
Sorry, I've never heard of him. He doesn't seem to be in the news and for good reason. It's pretty scary that people are listening to him and believing what he says.

Old 08-11-2012, 08:47 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Sorry, I've never heard of him. He doesn't seem to be in the news and for good reason. It's pretty scary that people are listening to him and believing what he says.
What's even scarier is that people might not only listen, but act on such things. Actually, this kind of stuff has actually happened. Jim Crow, violent acts from the KKK,etc.

Old 08-11-2012, 08:52 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
All of it. He's a racist, a bigoted, knuckle-dragging troglodyte.

If you look past the obvious charged racism you posses, is there any truth to find in the interview?
I don't like the peanut butter in Reeses, but I will eat the chocolate edges and feed the rest to the dogs.

Old 08-11-2012, 08:55 PM

1,389 posts, read 1,312,670 times
I'm not scared of the don blacks of the world.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:23 PM

659 posts, read 1,014,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Oh, yeah. Good ol' Don. Former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan (he replaced that other paragon of patriotism, David Duke :roll eyes: ), ex-member of the American Nazi Party and convicted felon for his part in "Operation Red Dog," otherwise known as the "The Bayou of Pigs." He and 7 or 8 other miscreants were arrested boarding a boat loaded with weapons and ammunition, intending to overthrow the government of Dominica, a small island in the Lesser Antilles. That's a curious choice for a white supremacist, given that the country is about 85% black. I guess they were intending to re-establish slavery to protect their "racial heritage."

Frankly, I wouldn't **** on people like him if they were on fire.

larry pinkney, one of the original black panthers called Obama a black clone. He is saying the exact same thing as this guy. The interview with larry is online.... google it!!

Old 08-11-2012, 10:29 PM

Quote:
He rarely gives interviews.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies