Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2012, 10:52 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times

Advertisements

What kind of woman, stands in line in public, in front of cameras, to get a free vibrator?

well lets break this scenario down..

free<>vibrator

usa is a give me free stuff nation..

now just imagine if a store was giving away 5000 pairs of free niki air jordans riot

$4K golden vibrator stolen in armed Brazil heist - Boston.com vibrators are a hot item..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2012, 10:53 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,687,625 times
depends on how long the line is. for a 30min wait, totally worth it because those things are expensive! (well at least the good ones are)

Old 08-11-2012, 10:53 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,080,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Another who doesn't get the point..........no wonder women are entertaining their selves or need supplement help.
And you who is so eluded from reality, that you will probably never be able to get the point. Many times a vibrator is not about entertaining themselves or being used as a supplement.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:54 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
why do you care? if you dont like vibrators DONT USE THEM
You don't get it either I don't care I find it funny and sad..........these girls are missing out on men treating them like they should. I have a husband that knows what to do, I don't need to use a free vibrator...........you sound jealous of women who are not in need of a battery operated device.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:54 AM

1,119 posts, read 1,370,948 times
Quote:
Another who doesn't get the point..........no wonder women are entertaining their selves or need supplement help.
If a woman prefers a vibrator than being with you maybe the problems is not the vibrator

Old 08-11-2012, 10:55 AM

1,119 posts, read 1,370,948 times
Quote:
You don't get it either I don't care I find it funny and sad..........these girls are missing out on men treating them like they should. I have a husband that knows what to do, I don't need to use a free vibrator...........you sound jealous of women who are not in need of a battery operated device.
I have a man and a vibrator.

The problem is not the vibrator, is the fact that using them is no one business but the user. If you dont like them do not use them. Problem solved

Old 08-11-2012, 10:55 AM

2,677 posts, read 2,616,694 times
Quote:
Here's a hint.

Throw a couple of shoes in the dryer, turn it on, have sex whilst sitting on it, and then come see me. It will be an eye opening experience.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:57 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Maybe you're not getting the point.

Steak is good, doesn't mean salt, pepper, and perhaps a little Bearnaise Sauce won't add to your dining pleasure.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:58 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Sounds like you are upset and bothered because you couldn't perform well in bed and had more then one woman leave you because of it. It is okay, maybe if you considered getting a vibrator and using it on a woman, she wouldn't leave you.
If your post could get any more immature I would have appreciated it better. Guess if I was a guy I'd have believed you...........some men don't need vibrator's.....to bad some do, would this be a size problem. Not your height

Last edited by wildflower82; 08-11-2012 at 11:07 AM..

Old 08-11-2012, 11:01 AM

15,861 posts, read 21,438,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming Ming View Post
Because men are the best and only sex toy. I have 2 repressed women hating on me in this thread because I said that.

I can't judge them yet they can judge me.

I am far from repressed, and think you are far off based. If you can get off from vaginal intercourse, great! I am jealous - I've never been able to and likely never will. When I was trained in college as an Student Sexuality Information Center volunteer (we handled everything from masturbation to accidental pregnancy to teaching first years about safe sex to rape - all student run), we were taught that as many as 80% of women have difficulty or cannot orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone. My anatomy just doesn't work that way. My current boyfriend and past boyfriends and partners give wonderful oral, but that's pretty difficult to accomplish while ALSO having sex. And yes, one of us could use our hands for clitoral stimulation, but our positions and proclivities do not always lend themselves to that. A toy fixes all of that up.

I find it pretty repressed to *not* experiment with a range of toys, restraints, and other implements as a part of a healthy, full sexual life. And while vanilla sex is great, it's a bit of a let down to have to pleasure each other separately rather than experience climax together.

When you're a woman who has little trouble orgasming, I'm sure it can be difficult to understand how so many of us cannot. It has very little to do with partners in many cases - it's just a question of anatomy. Vibrators level the playing field.

And more importantly NOT EVERY WOMAN HAS A PARTNER. She could be divorced, widowed, just broken up, simply between partners, or waiting until marriage or some other higher commitment level within her relationship. Why judge?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies