Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2012, 08:57 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times

Advertisements

Wikipedia?? LOL

If your going to throw out a source perhaps make it one that doesn't allow anyone to go in and edit the thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 08:57 PM

1,202 posts, read 1,251,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Will you be leaving when the election is over and your pay has dried up? I'm betting so.
I'm not like you who whined and moaned about leaving the country. The next four years under Obama will brings the country back to its height. You clearly don't understand how things work, you're too busy pounding your chest in your parent's basement.

Old 08-13-2012, 08:59 PM

Yet another post about nothing but gotta keep your numbers up to get paid. Good work. At least you are working I'll give you that. lol

Old 08-13-2012, 09:47 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times
Quote:
Wikipedia?? LOL

If your going to throw out a source perhaps make it one that doesn't allow anyone to go in and edit the thing.

Don't like Wikipedia? Well, show me a source which contradicts mine and says "Sanger did certainly believe in compulsory sterilization based on skin color."

Old 08-13-2012, 10:17 PM

Now your done defending sanger and her steralization utopia and arguing that it wasn't race based?? LOL. No she wanted to kill anybody who didn't fit into her little mold a a perfect human didn't matter the race. The quote you just posted was not from me so why you attribute it to me I don't know. Perhaps more of your games you are trying to play.

As for wiki it shows up first on google searches so I guess that is as far as you feel like going to try and prove your defense of this sick woman. Now I'll give you that she was more of a birth control and abortion nut but she would have gladly sterilized everyone she deemed unfit if given the chance to cleanse the pool so to say. If you don't believe that then stick to wikipedia. She did receive an honorary doctorate from the University of Heidelberg along with others of her sick persuasion in 1936. Odd coinkydink that Hitler was gaining steam at the time I guess.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Now your done defending sanger and her steralization utopia and arguing that it wasn't race based?? LOL. No she wanted to kill anybody who didn't fit into her little mold a a perfect human didn't matter the race. The quote you just posted was not from me so why you attribute it to me I don't know. Perhaps more of your games you are trying to play.

As for wiki it shows up first on google searches so I guess that is as far as you feel like going to try and prove your defense of this sick woman. Now I'll give you that she was more of a birth control and abortion nut but she would have gladly sterilized everyone she deemed unfit if given the chance to cleanse the pool so to say. If you don't believe that then stick to wikipedia. She did receive an honorary doctorate from the University of Heidelberg along with others of her sick persuasion in 1936. Odd coinkydink that Hitler was gaining steam at the time I guess.
The quote was from roysoldboy.

Sanger was fiercely anti-abortion.

It was not until the mid-1960s, after Sanger's death, that the reproductive rights movement expanded its scope to include abortion rights as well as contraception.[note 11] Sanger was opposed to abortions, both because they were dangerous for the mother in the early 20th century and because she believed that life should not be terminated after conception.
Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oooops. Another Wiki. Sorry. It will give you a good place to start.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:43 PM

A good place to start is the words from the horses mouth............

Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood, In Her Own Words

Fiercly? LOL. Your are sure twisting and spinning with everything you got to defend this monster of a human. Do you do the same for Hilter?

Old 08-13-2012, 10:54 PM

5,906 posts, read 5,737,117 times
Quote:

Fiercly? LOL. Your are sure twisting and spinning with everything you got to defend this monster of a human. Do you do the same for Hilter?
"Monster"?

Hardly.

Now try reading her own words in CONTEXT, unlike the cut-and-paste hackery found on your link:

The Public Papers of Margaret Sanger: Web Edition

http://feministsforchoice.com/was-ma...r-a-racist.htm

http://greathistory.com/margaret-sanger-in-context.htm

http://www.cnu.edu/leadreview/archiv...%20Roberts.pdf

http://jezebel.com/5345152/the-marga...papers-project

Last edited by rayneinspain; 08-13-2012 at 11:05 PM..

Old 08-14-2012, 05:35 AM

Quote:

O-M-G! And you're complaining about Wiki! LOL What a source/link you threw out there. No attempt whatsoever to be objective! Geezzz. And you're complaining about Wiki! LOL Biased much? As someone else pointed out, it's cut and paste, out of context, single-agenda web site.

You're getting a bit overwrought here. No, I don't defend Hitler. I think you should look to Don Black for that, if that's what you want.

Btw, simple questions: Do you oppose the use of contraception? Are you anti-birth-control via the use of contraception? Do you like the idea that you and your wife can have sex without the specific and only purpose being to conceive a child? Do you like the fact that you have some choice in whether or not you have three children rather than, say, 12 or 10, or however many your wife can produce before she drops dead, without the only option being abstinence in order to control the number of children you have? If so, you can THANK Margaret Sanger for your options.

Once again, Margaret Sanger was anti-abortion. Period. You and she are like-minded in that regard. Hopefully, you've had the good judgment to read the links provided by rayneinspain and you have learned something important from doing so.

Old 08-14-2012, 05:44 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plates View Post
I'm not like you who whined and moaned about leaving the country. The next four years under Obama will brings the country back to its height. You clearly don't understand how things work, you're too busy pounding your chest in your parent's basement.
Yeah right -- how's he going to do that? More bailouts? More wars? More taxes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies