Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 09:11 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,091,316 times

Advertisements

See something say something!!!

Could be 0bummers "October surprise" hopefully this will get widely spread and prevent any more Fast and Furious type activity...

Recently the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) placed a solicitation by way of the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) for 700 pounds of High Density Ammonium Nitrate and 700 pounds of A-5 Flake RDX. With the delivery date scheduled for August 31, 2012, could DHS be planning a false flag attack involving a planted home-made bomb?
When creating a “makeshift terrorist bomb” ammonium nitrate is an integral ingredient. The DHS was given oversight of procurement of ammonium nitrate after Congress requested they “regulate the sale and transfer of ammonium nitrate by an ammonium nitrate facility…to prevent the misappropriation or use of ammonium nitrate in an act of terrorism.”
The Ammonium Nitrate Security Program focuses on preventing a terrorist attack by use of ammonium nitrate in a home-made bomb by requiring that its sale and those that purchase it be registered with the DHS. Purchasers are screened against the Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB).
In the solicitation , the DHS did not specify information that a corporation seeking to reply with a bid would need. In addition, DHS is requesting that high density ammonium nitrate and RDX (the required booster) be delivered to an undisclosed government facility in downtown Atlantic City, NJ.
The Pentagon has come before Congress decrying that domestic terrorist attacks may increase with the use of improvised explosive devices (IEDs) in the US. They are asking Congress to lay aside Posse Comitatus (PCA) in an effort to increase their use of military on the streets of America.

DHS Makes Massive Purchase of Explosive Nitrates, Then Scrubs Order from the History Books | Libertarian News

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 09:13 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,152,974 times
I thought by your post you has meant alot. 700 pounds is nothing. I have seen farmers near where I live buy 200 tons before, so 700 pounds is nothing.

Old 08-13-2012, 09:16 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,091,316 times
What do they need it for???

It's more than enough to stage a False Flag...

Old 08-13-2012, 09:17 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,937,040 times
Well I don't know what the hell DHS would be needing ammonium nitrate for unless they are gonna plant some crops or start mining for gold or are expecting a bunch of sprained ankles.

"Congress has directed DHS to establish regulations to prevent the misappropriation or use of ammonium nitrate in a terrorist attack. Ammonium nitrate is a chemical that exists in multiple concentrations and physical forms, and principally is used as an agricultural fertilizer, as a component in the manufacture of some first aid products (such as cold packs), and as a component of explosives often used in the mining and construction industries. In addition to its many legitimate uses, ammonium nitrate was the primary explosive used in the deadly Oklahoma City bombing in April 1995."

Ammonium Nitrate Security Program, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking | Homeland Security

Old 08-13-2012, 09:17 PM

16,870 posts, read 10,510,132 times
I don't deny the possibility of a false flag attack, but if the government was gong to prepare for one I think they would be a little more inconspicuous about it.

Old 08-13-2012, 09:18 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,937,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I don't deny the possibility of a false flag attack, but if the government was gong to prepare for one I think they would be a little more inconspicuous about it.
I don't know about that. A lot of em aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Old 08-14-2012, 05:44 PM

45,318 posts, read 26,884,983 times
High powered detonators bought also.

DHS requests plastic explosives and then hides request

Old 08-14-2012, 05:55 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,030,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I don't know about that. A lot of em aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.
That's # 7 on the list of "Ten Characteristics of Nutjob Conspiracy Theorists."

Quote:
7. Simultaneous contradictory beliefs.

Nut-jobs often imagine at the same time and even in the same sentence that (for example) they are fighting forces which are both super-humanly brilliant and powerful … and completely incompetent.

Old 08-14-2012, 06:24 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,030,245 times
Hmmm... I smell something here. The purchase was for delivery to:

Quote:
Name of Requisitioning Office: National Canine Program (NCP)/ Canine Explosives Section (CES)
What possible reason would a Canine Explosives Section have for explosives?

I can't seem to sniff out an answer?

Anybody else here got a good nose for this sort of thing?

Quote:
SECTION I: Requirement Information
Specify the requisitioning office and indicate if the requirement contains performance-based components

Name of Requisitioning Office: National Canine Program (NCP)/ Canine Explosives Section (CES)
1. Does this requirement contain performance-based components? If yes, please complete this form as a PWS and complete the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) in Section X.
No
2. If there are no performance-based components, has a contract monitoring plan been attached to the SOW/PWS?
No

SECTION II: Purpose

Scope of the Product, Service, or Outcome:
The CES requires the 700 pounds of High Density Ammonium Nitrate and 700 pounds of A-5 Flake RDX to provide Canine Explosive Training Aids (CETAs) to NCP participants. The supplier must be able to meet the exact requirements by August 31st, 2012. Substituions for this product are not acceptable

SECTION III: Background

The CES is required to provide NCP participants with CETAs. The CES has selected to use High Density Ammonium Nitrate and A-5 Flake RDX as it will provide NCP participants with a more realistic training aid and compliment the current aids provided.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:05 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,449,745 times
What I found posted on another forum on the internet.

DHS To Purchase Another 750 Million Rounds Of Ammo. Second massive ammunition buy puts the total at over 1 billion rounds fueling fears of civil unrest.

Fears that federal authorities are preparing for mass civil unrest have increased after it was revealed that the Department of Homeland Security is planning to buy a further 750 million rounds of ammo in addition to the 450 million rounds of hollow point bullets already purchased earlier this year.

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/201...s-ammo-167361/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies