Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 06:12 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,151,143 times

Advertisements

@citizenkane2

Nice cover of a book you've shown us there, you do realise that that isn't what the book is called though? That's a publicity picture run by the newspaper that the author is a columnist for.

Here in the words of the author are what it's about and some reviews on the book: The World Turned Upside Down | Melanie Phillips

In case you can't be bothered i'll give you a resume. It's about those that can't be bothered to learn things for themselves and believe what they are told regardless of how stupid it is and the effects that has on the society they live in.

Last edited by Baldrick; 08-15-2012 at 06:36 AM.. Reason: Who cares!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 06:17 AM

2,309 posts, read 4,381,971 times
Yesterday I drove 90 miles west to the New Jersey and New York 9/11 memorials and reading this
this morning has caused me to be physically sick.

England showed us how they kept Olympians and spectators from harm during this years summer games.

England; Take that same effort and control whats going on in your country in regards to the Islamic/Muslim population.

WAKE UP!!

Old 08-15-2012, 06:23 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,151,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by julian17033 View Post
Yesterday I drove 90 miles west to the New Jersey and New York 9/11 memorials and reading this
this morning has caused me to be physically sick.

England showed us how they kept Olympians and spectators from harm during this years summer games.

England; Take that same effort and control whats going on in your country in regards to the Islamic/Muslim population.

WAKE UP!!
This story makes you Sick? Then stop believing things you read and check them and maybe you'll feel better. The story is rubbish, read my links on post #41, there is no factual basis to the story whatsoever...

For 5 pages this story has run and people can't seem to read a link or check things for themselves...

Strewth!

Old 08-15-2012, 06:33 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,843,540 times
Mohammed most popular baby name in England ........
AND???????????????????????
Curry is also the most popular dish in the UK................. millions of Brits eat it every day.......... so what?
The UK isn't going to fall apart because there are many different religions and views in Britain and that is healthy.
The USA must learn to priorities as to what really is important here such as things like health care, education, gun control, rebuilding infrastructure and stop pandering to the big corporations and fat cats and stop interfering with other Countries just to get their oil.
What is the most common name here in the USA now............ Juan or Jesus........... stop being paranoid people.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:28 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
When you combine the different spellings, Mohammed topped the baby name list in England for 2011:

Mohammed retakes top spot in English baby names – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

It's interesting because, according to CNN, the country is only 5% Muslim.

so?

Old 08-15-2012, 07:52 AM

2,309 posts, read 4,381,971 times
I see your a Muslim extremist then fool!
Wake up little man.

Your from a country where you are not allowed to defend yourself by not allowing it's citizenry to bear arms.
You disgust me.

Your putrid mind is filling with acceptance of what appears to be your already sealed fate.

God Save The Queen should be God save you peasants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
This story makes you Sick? Then stop believing things you read and check them and maybe you'll feel better. The story is rubbish, read my links on post #41, there is no factual basis to the story whatsoever...

For 5 pages this story has run and people can't seem to read a link or check things for themselves...

Strewth!

Last edited by julian17033; 08-15-2012 at 08:31 AM..

Old 08-15-2012, 07:52 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
What is the most common name here in the USA now............ Juan or Jesus........... stop being paranoid people.
Unfortunately, a lot of the people who are anti-Muslim are also anti-Hispanic.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:34 AM

5,365 posts, read 6,332,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brock.teller View Post
Nothing is being justified. You are changing the rules after the event. The people who founded the USA enjoyed going out to their barns in their spare time to rape their slaves, but this was considered a noble pursuit by wealthy people in the 1700's. Outside of Paul Ryan's district and Mississippi I don't think many people in the USA would tolerate an activity like this today.

Pedophilia being the wrong way to go is an extremely modern concept. In fact pedophilia is only tolerated today in areas controlled by conservative republicans, like Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, Utah, South Carolina, Louisiana, Alaska, and Paul Ryan's district in Wisconsin.
I'm not changing anything. It is you who is changing to a different topic. I think the slave rape that occurred in America's past to be despicable. I also consider the actions of Mohammed to be despicable. There is nothing hypocritical coming from my viewpoint.

"Pedophilia being the wrong way to go is an extremely modern concept". And no, it has never been normal at anytime in America's history to marry 6 year old girls and then have sex with them when they are 9. In 18th century England (America belonged to England and was mostly populated by English people for most of this century so this applies to America as well) the average age of marriage for women was 23(!!!) years old. That is only one year younger than me and not much younger than the current average age for women in America today. Get your facts straight before you make such a slanderous insult about this country's history.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:38 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Europe is most certainly not Anglo-Saxon. Is this why Americans think people with the last name Rodriguez or da Silva or Monti or Papoulias aren't Europeans? Anglo-saxon is only limited to the people of England. Europe is composed of Germanic peoples, Slavic, Celtic, Latin, Uralic (Finnish, Hungarians, etc.) and Basque.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
It is?
Of course there are Germanic...Slavic...Celtic...Latin....etc. names in Europe. You missed the point......being that Arab names such as Mohommad are not historically a fixture in Europe. That's what I was getting at.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:39 AM

2,699 posts, read 2,410,063 times
Who's willing to bet Europe will be Eurabia in 2050 and the white race will be completely gone by 2150?

*place bets here*

Remember, Jimmy and Sally, only white people can be racist. Just accept whitey's extinction and no one will call you a racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies