Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2012, 08:44 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,297,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
The OP should educate himself on the subject before posting. Hispanics are from European descent also.
Did you notice in my prior post I said "Northern Europeans".

Reading is fundamental, and fact are inconvenient things for Conservatives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 08:45 AM

2,699 posts, read 2,410,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pancake View Post
I'm saying statistics show that with more minorities comes higher crime rates, lower standards of living, and pretty much every negative aspect of living in continually diminishing first world nation.
This is sad but true. Compare Western Europe with the nations of Africa, South and Southeast Asia, and Latin America. Too bad Europe is being overtaken by non-Europeans. 2050 won't be a good year to be white.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:52 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I know that....... That's what lots of St Regis Mohawks do/did.

Don't get to like me too much, my people called your people adder people LOL

it was a long time ago......
I don't even know what I should call myself, I have four tribes and European ancestry mixed in, which is probably why I don't have a card.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:00 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
How do hispanics share the same roots?

Hispanics were one of the first to colonize the Americas. Now they want to colonize our country.

Maybe you need to rephrase your thread.
We only know our written modern history, or the history spoken by those who pass it down. We do not know the ten thousand years of war and tears and joy that occurred before.

Humans form groups and then societies and culture and when two different groups clash, they sometimes make enemies and go to war with. some cultures lived off war and dominated any new society or group they came in contact with. It has always been like this with humans, and I fear it always will.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:01 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
Are Native Americans better off in Mexico? There is your answer.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Funny how you white folks are the only people that ever talk about the sudden disappearance of white people. No one else seems to give a damn either way.

I really don't know how you guys go through life this way...always worrying about your impending disappearance.

You'd think that with all the power white folks have, you'd all be dancing in the streets at every opportunity.
Europe: Low European birth rates, high non-European birth rates, mass non-European immigration to European countries, growing interracial marriage

America: Low white birth rates, high non-white birth rates, almost all immigration from Latin America or Asia, growing interracial marriage

If these trends continue, whites will eventually disappear. I think Europe, as the homeland of whites, should stay European. America can be 10% white if it wants. America is for everyone. At least let Europe stay European. This multiculturalism and "diversity" obsession that people have needs to stop. But of course, if you don't like having "diversity" and multiculturalism being shoved down your throat, you're obviously racist. And remember, only white people can be racist.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:02 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Data Guy View Post
This is sad but true. Compare Western Europe with the nations of Africa, South and Southeast Asia, and Latin America. Too bad Europe is being overtaken by non-Europeans. 2050 won't be a good year to be white.
You do know that is not a valid comparison right? Western Europe is not the US. I swear some of you guys complain too much. The US will be fine. And do you want to know why? Because I believe in exceptionalism regardless of race.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
You do know that is not a valid comparison right? Western Europe is not the US. I swear some of you guys complain too much. The US will be fine. And do you want to know why? Because I believe in exceptionalism regardless of race.
The US can be a minority-majority country if it wants. As long as Europe stays European, I'm fine. For a valid comparison, compare your average predominantly white city to the average predominantly black or Hispanic city, and then compare incomes, unemployment rates, and crime rates. Yes, there are crappy cities that are mostly white and nice cities that are mostly nonwhite; that's why I said "average".

Old 08-15-2012, 09:10 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Data Guy View Post
Europe: Low European birth rates, high non-European birth rates, mass non-European immigration to European countries, growing interracial marriage

America: Low white birth rates, high non-white birth rates, almost all immigration from Latin America or Asia, growing interracial marriage

If these trends continue, whites will eventually disappear. I think Europe, as the homeland of whites, should stay European. America can be 10% white if it wants. America is for everyone. At least let Europe stay European. This multiculturalism and "diversity" obsession that people have needs to stop. But of course, if you don't like having "diversity" and multiculturalism being shoved down your throat, you're obviously racist. And remember, only white people can be racist.
Why in the hell should i care how white Europe stays? What control of that do i have (or you have)?

The Europeans went all over the world imposing themselves on everyone, but i'm supposed to cry because the Europeans are now facing the consequences of years of immigration due to them not wanting children and constantly killing off their menfolk by the multi-millions in wars? Goose, meet Gander.

Please. Gimme a break.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:12 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,313,780 times
Quote:
The OP should educate himself on the subject before posting. Many Hispanics are from European descent.
We all know though that it is mostly mestizo Mexicans that are populating our country via illegal immigration. That is neither natural nor acceptable. Get over it???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies