Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 09:18 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

I don't think about white folks, nor do i think about the KKK.
Sure you don't.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:22 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Just think, not a racist amongst them..
Though, according to some black CD members....it's impossible for Blacks to be racist.

They still don't have the POWERRR...

So, I'm guessing it's OK to be bigoted until you have power, then OBVIOUSLY, they will stop.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:26 AM

12,963 posts, read 13,676,205 times
Why can't we just ignore the Black Panther Party until they shoot up, blow up or burn down a house of prayer? lets treat them with fairness.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:30 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,094 times
As crazy as these people seem, they aren't racist.

The only group of people that can possibly be racist are White people, because they hold power over minority groups.

A) This is what our (White) professors teach our children.
B) If you really care about your children and do not wish to see them turn into liberal psychos who hate their ancestors whose sweat, blood, and tears allowed them to live a comfortable life, be involved in their studies and do not be afraid to question their teachers.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:34 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Maybe Obama will hold a Beer Summit.
(I see an opportunity for a teachable moment here! )

New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

IS THAT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT I HEAR???

(cricket----cricket-----cricket-----cricket---------)

Old 08-15-2012, 09:34 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
As crazy as these people seem, they aren't racist.

The only group of people that can possibly be racist are White people, because they hold power over minority groups.

A) This is what our (White) professors teach our children.
B) If you really care about your children and do not wish to see them turn into liberal psychos who hate their ancestors whose sweat, blood, and tears allowed them to live a comfortable life, be involved in their studies and do not be afraid to question their teachers.
Stop making up the definition of "racist" to suit your agenda...if you are black that is.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:39 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,589,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post

As the pot begins to boil, the scum rises to the surface.
Exactly!!

And it is only going to get worse as the left realizes Obama will be defeated.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:53 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Maybe Obama will hold a Beer Summit.
(I see an opportunity for a teachable moment here! )

Don't hold your breath.

Imagine if this outrageous statement came from a skinhead group or the KKK, then Barry would be Johnny on the spot, denouncing it as hate speech. But since it's just average black folk expressing their right to free speech.....

Old 08-15-2012, 09:55 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Sure you don't.
I know you want to be flattered by having me (and others) tell you how important you are to us, but i'm sorry....that's simply not the case. If you really wanna see who thinks about whom, take a look at these threads and let's see how many race threads are started by the black folks around here compared to the race threads started by white folks. You really don't wanna go there because you know that's a blowout. Like, it's not even close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Though, according to some black CD members....it's impossible for Blacks to be racist.

They still don't have the POWERRR...

So, I'm guessing it's OK to be bigoted until you have power, then OBVIOUSLY, they will stop.
I've never said that blacks can't be racist, and i don't remember any black CD members saying that blacks can't be racist. If you know where those posts are, please post one of them up as proof. (you won't)

The point is, why do you care about black racists? Are they going to ask you to sit in the back of the bus? It's a pathetic thing to obsess over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Why can't we just ignore the Black Panther Party until they shoot up, blow up or burn down a house of prayer? lets treat them with fairness.
You should ignore them because they're not worth paying attention to.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:58 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
If I offered someone $10K to kill my husband, I would be arrested. The New Black Panther Party offers a $10K bounty to locate someone "dead or alive," and nothing is done. Amazing.
If NBPP had hired someone specifically and offered to pay them $10,000 to kill Zimmerman they most definitely would have been arrested and prosecuted.

Offering a "bounty" to LOCATE someone is just a bs publicity stunt. Stupid and ridiculous but not illegal. Nothing illegal about offering money to LOCATE a person. If you think it is illegal, contact local law enforcement or the FBI and report it. See what they say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies