Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 07:00 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,150,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I vote that if you make this outragous claim one more time you are not allowed to vote in November.
Thanks for the handy opportunity to tell you that I just read one of your opinion pieces by the GodFather about when you can tell a lefty is losing. It is when he does what you did in that first post here but then you wouldn't understand it, would you?

What happens if he decides he can't win and holds things back as long as he can? I heard today that he is either even or behind in most of the real battleground states and that looks very bad for him. Too close to the election for him to allow it to take place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2012, 08:32 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,383,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
You know,very well, why you come up with the Swiftboaters and what Obama meant when said things like this happen at election time.

You know,very well, that those men who made that documentary were telling nothing but truth when they brought out all that about the methods they used to get things done being broadcast from the White House and favored writers was all truth. Of course, you had to have an excuse to use your favorite word, RWNJ, whatever that means.
Isn't there a connection between those guys who made this "documentary" and the Swiftboaters?

Old 08-21-2012, 08:34 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,383,457 times
Quote:
Thanks for the handy opportunity to tell you that I just read one of your opinion pieces by the GodFather about when you can tell a lefty is losing. It is when he does what you did in that first post here but then you wouldn't understand it, would you?

What happens if he decides he can't win and holds things back as long as he can? I heard today that he is either even or behind in most of the real battleground states and that looks very bad for him. Too close to the election for him to allow it to take place.
And exactly how would that work? Specifically how could Obama stop the election? What steps would have to be taken? How would he stop the election?

Old 08-21-2012, 09:04 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,862,202 times
Quote:

ROTFLMAO! You really have lost it now, do they send you your cyrstal ball next week, just as soon as they get your payment for $29.95.
Got a deal for ya, send me $29.95 and I will tell you how to stop the voices in your head.
Oh, for old times sake I tell you for free, Stop reading The Godfather, Stop reading The Blaze, Stop reading Coulter and hardest of all (for you) Stop listening to Beck, FOX will be ok since it is only mild in comparrison, the effects of your brainwashing should wear of before the election. Good Luck.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:11 PM

11,048 posts, read 16,769,806 times
Quote:
I do wonder where a former lawyer who let his license go for whatever reason does when he loses the job he worked so hard and long to get.
Book deals, speaking deals, etc etc... oh, and a pension: Frequently Asked Reference Questions

Quote:
I just hope he loses it in November. That is, if he lets us vote.
I hope that was just meant to be a snotty repartee, and that you don't actually think that he's going to somehow prohibit the American public from voting

Old 08-21-2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Isn't there a connection between those guys who made this "documentary" and the Swiftboaters?
What would that connection be? I really would like to know.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
And exactly how would that work? Specifically how could Obama stop the election? What steps would have to be taken? How would he stop the election?
Ask your buddy Casper since he is the one who threatened me if I said it again. I think he has seen my explanation enough times.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
ROTFLMAO! You really have lost it now, do they send you your cyrstal ball next week, just as soon as they get your payment for $29.95.
Got a deal for ya, send me $29.95 and I will tell you how to stop the voices in your head.
Oh, for old times sake I tell you for free, Stop reading The Godfather, Stop reading The Blaze, Stop reading Coulter and hardest of all (for you) Stop listening to Beck, FOX will be ok since it is only mild in comparrison, the effects of your brainwashing should wear of before the election. Good Luck.
Maybe I need to stop reading the left leaner blogs when they are posted here by your little friends. I know that you can't handle those things from the right but tell me just what you know about what the discussion each night on Beck, that follows him is about. All the people work for The Blaze and I have seldom found them going very far right when they discuss the happenings of the day. You need to use your 2 weeks free on GBTV so you have some idea of what is said there. You don't have the guts to try, I bet.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:40 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,862,202 times
Quote:
Ask your buddy Casper since he is the one who threatened me if I said it again. I think he has seen my explanation enough times.
Jeeez, Roy do you actually think I could take away your right to vote? I would never do that, I want to think that when I vote I will be nulifying yours.

Just curious was the drunken Kansas skinny dipper your Rep?

Old 08-21-2012, 10:26 PM

8,274 posts, read 12,816,169 times
Regardless of what anyone says...
1) Without his approval and push this would not have happened.
2) It did happen on his watch.

It was not a priority of W and he did not get it done. He also received large sums of money from the Bin Laden family
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies