Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 07:47 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Oh, I'm sure you are right? Undoubtedly a big whig in the Utah Republican politics scene photoshopped it.

Rape is violence, and that's not the point of this thread. Perhaps you can explain how an accountant acquired private information on one of his victims and why at least one of his victims was dissuaded from filing a report?

Of course, you equate pro-equality discussions about marriage with sex. Honestly why can't anti-gay bigots just can't stop themselves from thinking about what people do with their sex organs in private. Pervs!
you're the one obsessed with sex organs. And to you, every single thread is about homosexuality. Some way, some how, even when it's not remotely relevant.

I'm glad I don't hate sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 07:49 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
you're the one obsessed with sex organs. And to you, every single thread is about homosexuality. Some way, some how, even when it's not remotely relevant.
*LOL* Do you even know what this thread is about?

Quote:
I'm glad I don't hate sex.
Well people who are sexually uptight and concerned with policing the sex lives and non-sex sex talk of others are the ones who tend to enjoy sex the most I've heard.

Last edited by helenejen; 08-15-2012 at 07:57 PM..

Old 08-15-2012, 07:52 PM

395 posts, read 458,511 times
Quote:
Man, you are demonstrating some pathological sickness. If you are a social conservative, I suggest that you pray to God tonight for forgiveness at thinking such a thing.

As for the actual topic of this thread, it is interesting that nobody has a problem talking about Chicago politics but talk about shady stuff in Utah and forget about it.

I'm pathologically sick?

I'm not the one that got so giddy over a woman being raped because I could write a blog thread about it in the politics section. That was you.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by db77 View Post
I'm pathologically sick?

I'm not the one that got so giddy over a woman being raped because I could write a blog thread about it in the politics section. That was you.
Honestly did you even read the article? Of the multiple women he raped, he somehow found out that one of them was undocumented and he held her hostage by threatening to have her deported. How did he find out that information? And why did the police allegedly pressure at least one of the victims not to file a report?

Guess I should never count on people actually reading a link.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:58 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Sex / Hookers / Bill Clinton / Politics / Name Calling ..........

Man Politics is fun.

When was the last time you think Pulosi got laid ? Can you imagine that woman naked ?

I just love these sex discussions.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:10 PM

Quote:
*LOL* Do you even know what this thread is about?

I quoted you.

Here. Let me help. These are words directly from YOUR post:

Honestly why can't anti-gay bigots just can't stop themselves from thinking about what people do with their sex organs in private. Pervs!

You don't even remember what you post and then feign astonishment when someone responds about your obsession with gays and sex organs. lol

Old 08-15-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Sex / Hookers / Bill Clinton / Politics / Name Calling ..........

Man Politics is fun.

When was the last time you think Pulosi got laid ? Can you imagine that woman naked ?

I just love these sex discussions.
Oh, God, I just puked.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:14 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
I'm sure Romney just lost the election because of this.
Was Romney there????

Old 08-15-2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
I quoted you.

Here. Let me help. These are words directly from YOUR post:

Honestly why can't anti-gay bigots just can't stop themselves from thinking about what people do with their sex organs in private. Pervs!

You don't even remember what you post and then feign astonishment when someone responds about your obsession with gays and sex organs. lol
Have you forgotten what my comment was in response to. Let me refresh your memory:

Quote:
The desperation stinks to high heaven. Much silliness.

Could have been photoshopped, but even if it wasn't, who cares?

Clue: Not everything you see on the internet is true.

And what's with the obsession about all things sexual?
Pray tell, to what were you referring? Given that you have called me militant about "gaydom" (was that your word of lifelong's?) and that you always equate discussions of equal rights under the law with gay people having sex, who exactly has an obsession with all things sexual?

That's right, you. And you can't help but project sadly.

Anyway . . .

Old 08-15-2012, 10:53 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by db77 View Post
Is it me or are helenjen and the other liberals here actually grateful that this happened to the woman and that the man that did it had some political ties to the GOP because it gives them something to attack conservatives with, even though it is inane to normal people?
It's just you... I would never, I repeat NEVER, be grateful about a woman (or man) suffering assault. Is this a serious question?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies