Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 09:30 PM

7,786 posts, read 8,024,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
As a father of a daughter, I wouldn't care, as long as it was completely consensual.
Glad I'm not related to you.Teachers are not there to exploit sex from students even if they are 18 the magic go for it number.As a single father of 2 daughters I taught them they are better than what you teach.I am also glad you and your daughter don't live around me. Hope you find what you support Dad .Not really I feel sorry for your daughter and hope she has better morals than her dad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2012, 09:37 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
Glad I'm not related to you.Teachers are not there to exploit sex from students even if they are 18 the magic go for it number.As a single father of 2 daughters I taught them they are better than what you teach.I am also glad you and your daughter don't live around me. Hope you find what you support Dad .Not really I feel sorry for your daughter and hope she has better morals than her dad
You're absolutely right. Teachers should not exploit that, which is why I support the firing of this woman.

Outside of her job duties though, she did nothing wrong.

Old 08-18-2012, 09:42 PM

So you would allow your daughter to get teachers fired with her sexual concent.got it

Old 08-18-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
So you would allow your daughter to get teachers fired with her sexual concent.got it
I don't care if my daughter is sexually active as long as she is responsible with it (as in,protection, STD testing once a year, etc.)

I'd care more before she was of age, but would still provide protection and whatnot.

If she is sexually active with one of her teachers when she is of age, then that's on the teacher, not on her, and I'm not going to be angry at her or the teacher, but fully support the teacher from being discharged from their position as they should not be engaged with one of their students.

Again, I think the only repercussions that should come from this situation is the teacher being fired (the marital situation aside, but even there's going to be no repercussions from that for her)

Old 08-18-2012, 09:50 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
You're absolutely right. Teachers should not exploit that, which is why I support the firing of this woman.

Being married and a mom of three..........she should've been with her kids.

Old 08-18-2012, 09:56 PM

cant have it both ways sorry. yeah if she screws me with protection it's OK as long as I'm not a teacher is stupid. What about a cop or a IRS agent or the local building inspector.what are you raising a selective piece of meat

Old 08-18-2012, 10:06 PM

Quote:
cant have it both ways sorry. yeah if she screws me with protection it's OK as long as I'm not a teacher is stupid. What about a cop or a IRS agent or the local building inspector.what are you raising a selective piece of meat
I don't care who she screws. What's so hard to understand about this?

IF the person gets in trouble with their job as a result, then that's on the person.

Old 08-18-2012, 10:11 PM

I rest my case

Old 08-19-2012, 04:59 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,854,528 times
Why are the courts involved? these kids knew and consented. The problems are personal ones where she has some explaining to do to her family. She cheated , she got caught... the courts need to not be in on this. If the school wants to fire her then that is up to them.

Are people upset because they are jealous? I don't get the reaction... seems pretty lame and is worth mention only for the gossip factor.

Old 08-19-2012, 05:55 AM

4,255 posts, read 3,478,526 times
Quote:

Exactly , she should lose her job and move. Yes she is a pig, but not a criminal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies