U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 03:12 PM

8,151 posts, read 5,601,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Someone from the left accusing someone else of childish namecalling..... thats rich

Someone in the position that Michelle is in should not be parading around proud of asking prostitutes for sex tips.... really? At least have a little respect for yourself and consult with an expert on the subject.

You have done nothing more than make yourself look bad defending her in the process of trying to demean me...... it is truly funny.

If women are actually taking a publication like that seriously, then I can honestly say they must be on some kind of narcotic drugs..... yeah, I know, I am just SOOOOO.... mean...

I do love your self righteous finger wagging.... I just feel like sitting in a corner and hiding
You are clueless to how low on the rung you are.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:15 PM

44,924 posts, read 28,165,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
She's as dumb as they come, don't give me that crap. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it, don't like it? tough.
I have always thought that Michelle was not really bad looking, depending on whether her lips were parted or not, and then I saw a beauty magazine of some kind with her on the cover and someone had done some real touchup on her face. She may not look too bad but I have never seen even a posed picture that looked that good.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Dude, you just called The First Lady a ho for no good reason. Do you even know what the publication is about of are you just going to believe what they tell you on the Blaze?

You know what? It is actually sad that people on the right have to post stretching articles like this. It keeps giving ammo to those that say that they do not care about integrity and only wish to defame others at any cost.
I had ignored that link, left wing style, and had to go look at it because of you. I enjoyed the video in that Michelle indicated that she thought tennis may help and said it had but failed to say that it is doing the right thing physically over and over that lets the muscles become able to do it.

I don't think she meant this but this part showed me why Democrats continue with their lies as it becomes easier each time you tell the same one. Kind of like tennis it gets easier as the muscles become used to it.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:33 PM

40,033 posts, read 24,290,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I had ignored that link, left wing style, and had to go look at it because of you. I enjoyed the video in that Michelle indicated that she thought tennis may help and said it had but failed to say that it is doing the right thing physically over and over that lets the muscles become able to do it.

I don't think she meant this but this part showed me why Democrats continue with their lies as it becomes easier each time you tell the same one. Kind of like tennis it gets easier as the muscles become used to it.
The same could be said of Republicans.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Calling the First Lady names is soooo classy As I have saidunprecedentedd hate for some reason
When you go off on one of your leaner name calling rants I want you to remember what you said here. Think.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The same could be said of Republicans.
Point out one of the lies we repeat. I bet it would be something like Obama said "You didn't build that". Of course, there is all kinds of proof of that so maybe you would pick out what the OPSEC people are saying about the White House leaks that we all knew about before they went after them. Darn it gets harder all the time, doesn't it.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:38 PM

10,328 posts, read 10,328,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
She's as dumb as they come, don't give me that crap. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it, don't like it? tough.
Go ahead and look stupid. We all need a laugh. Don't like us all laughing at you then tough.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:39 PM

40,033 posts, read 24,290,390 times
Quote:
Point out one of the lies we repeat. I bet it would be something like Obama said "You didn't build that". Of course, there is all kinds of proof of that so maybe you would pick out what the OPSEC people are saying about the White House leaks that we all knew about before they went after them. Darn it gets harder all the time, doesn't it.
How about on this thread, where one poster said that Michelle was asking for sex tips from prostitutes?

Old 08-22-2012, 03:42 PM

Quote:
When you go off on one of your leaner name calling rants I want you to remember what you said here. Think.
Yeah thats right defend some...........calling the First Lady a hoe. Thats real men in the GOP for you.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
How about on this thread, where one poster said that Michelle was asking for sex tips from prostitutes?
If your expecting a truthful answer forget it. They are not capable of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies