U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 07:42 AM

4,058 posts, read 6,403,817 times

Advertisements

plwhit,

I also wonder why these quotes from books centuries old written by people who thought the earth was flat and didn't wipe their asses. I like this video by Lewis Black who lends to the creditability of these radical posts bases on religion. Can you imagine how these same people would explain an iphone?

Creationism by Lewis Black - YouTube

As the OP states the news of Syria is muted at best with faint whispers of the truth every now and then. Yet we have become accustomed to relying on cooperate owned and operated news sources. The news we get is what they would like us to see. In fact the US has no need to go into Syria for any reason. The US already has a base in the middle east in Iraq and the US has their pipeline in Afghanistan. Syria has few resources the US can use so why get involved with the slaughter of thousands of innocent people. Then there is also the backing of Russia and China for President Bashar Assad and his regime. Is the US afraid of them? I doubt it because the real reason the US would get involved is if Coke a Cola wanted to build a bottling plant there. (No water, so that's not going to happen). Or MicklyD's wanted to expand their hamburger joints. We all know that's not going to happen either. Syria is now left with few who will help them. If those people turn out to be the enemies of the US would it be a surprise?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 08:14 AM

10,588 posts, read 10,740,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Well..... you would think! But it's comes down to one simple word...... GREED!
It goes beyond greed- worse than greed- Greed is understandable...Common people like us can get the concept of greed and see why it is so alluring...

The real fact is that these things are driven by a sick addiction to power and dominance---Henry Kissinger said "Power is the greatest enhancement of sexual drive..............These people get the same charge and thrill out of an invasion that causes death ....as us NORMAL people get out of sex.

I know this to be fact- In the recent past I had communication with an old former brother in law of sort- this man personified the elite- He quietly controlled billions of dollars and had great influence..His attitude can be described in this statement.."What do you think of the weather I sent you"?"

It's not about money for these guys- it's about playing GOD- the last great and highest adventure...I would call it Satanic...but the people are mortal and die off- you have to be patient.

Old 08-23-2012, 08:26 AM

4,414 posts, read 3,348,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
plwhit,

As the OP states the news of Syria is muted at best with faint whispers of the truth every now and then. Yet we have become accustomed to relying on cooperate owned and operated news sources. The news we get is what they would like us to see. In fact the US has no need to go into Syria for any reason. The US already has a base in the middle east in Iraq and the US has their pipeline in Afghanistan. Syria has few resources the US can use so why get involved with the slaughter of thousands of innocent people. Then there is also the backing of Russia and China for President Bashar Assad and his regime. Is the US afraid of them? I doubt it because the real reason the US would get involved is if Coke a Cola wanted to build a bottling plant there. (No water, so that's not going to happen). Or MicklyD's wanted to expand their hamburger joints. We all know that's not going to happen either. Syria is now left with few who will help them. If those people turn out to be the enemies of the US would it be a surprise?
It's a proxy war with Iran.

No sane person wants a full scale war with Iran as it would be un-winnable in the traditional sense. Plus it would be a massive loss of life on all sides and could trigger a larger global conflict. However, by home growing an insurgency, western backed regional powers like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Israel get to destabilize an Iranian client state while also sticking it to Russian and Chinese influence in the region.

Old 08-23-2012, 08:31 AM

15,908 posts, read 10,051,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
It goes beyond greed- worse than greed- Greed is understandable...Common people like us can get the concept of greed and see why it is so alluring...

The real fact is that these things are driven by a sick addiction to power and dominance---Henry Kissinger said "Power is the greatest enhancement of sexual drive..............These people get the same charge and thrill out of an invasion that causes death ....as us NORMAL people get out of sex.

I know this to be fact- In the recent past I had communication with an old former brother in law of sort- this man personified the elite- He quietly controlled billions of dollars and had great influence..His attitude can be described in this statement.."What do you think of the weather I sent you"?"

It's not about money for these guys- it's about playing GOD- the last great and highest adventure...I would call it Satanic...but the people are mortal and die off- you have to be patient.

What line of work was your former brother-in-law in?

Old 08-23-2012, 08:32 AM
Status: ""a mind that understands science"" (set 14 days ago)

18,857 posts, read 12,145,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
What you are hearing in the media is lies and propoganda. We, the West, are supporting murder, torture, boodshed and misery for the people of this sovereign nation. When history tells the truth about what we have done to the people of Libya, Egypt, and now Syria, you will hang your heads in shame for letting your gov't get away with these atrocities. Knowledge is power. This topic is Syria, let's try stay focused. Please do not start posting from mainstream media outlets, they are lying to us.

The Free Syrian Army (FSA) is a creation of the US and NATO. The objective of this armed insurrection is to trigger the response of the police and armed forces, including the deployment of tanks and armored vehicles with a view to eventually justifying a military intervention, under NATO's "responsibility to protect" mandate.
A NATO-led intervention is on the drawing board. It was drafted prior to the onset of the protest movement in March 2011. According to military and intelligence sources, NATO, Turkey and Saudi Arabia have been discussing "the form this intervention would take".

US, British and Turkish operatives are supplying the rebels with weapons. Britain's Ministry of Defence confirms that it "is drawing up secret plans for a NATO-sponsored no-fly zone [in coordination with its allies] "but first it needs backing from the United Nations Security Council." (Syria will be bloodiest yet, Daily Star). According to these secret plans: "fighting in Syria could be bigger and bloodier than the battle against Gaddafi".(
SYRIA: NATO's Next "Humanitarian" War?

see for yourself
Leaked Explosive Videos Reveal That The Syrian Revolution is Plain Evil | Walid Shoebat

Typical liberal banter. The liberal answer- Assad is a great guy and should continue to murder his people.

When libs get involved in other nations, bad things happen. Witness-

Iran
Egypt
Libya

Libs seem to have a habit of helping to install Muslim extremist governments.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:28 AM

12,770 posts, read 9,816,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post

You get it.
False Flag Fires! The Rise of The Phoenix :

Old 08-23-2012, 10:28 AM

1,949 posts, read 1,204,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Typical liberal banter. The liberal answer- Assad is a great guy and should continue to murder his people.

Iran
Egypt
Libya

So which is it?
Are the libs backing the Mass Murderer Assad, or do they want install Muslim Brotherhood in Syria?

Last time I checked Assad wasn't exactly an extremist Muslim. He is actually slaughtering Extremist Muslims on a grand scale.

Do you hear the Muslims scream "Allahu Akbar" everytime their citys are bombed? Those are the ones that think by dying in a Holy War against Assad they will get to Paradise with a bunch of virgins.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

Iran
Egypt
Libya

Who are the libs? Your post is nonsense. I think you're trolling.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:49 AM

1,770 posts, read 2,016,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post

What you are hearing in the media is lies and propoganda. We, the West, are supporting murder, torture, boodshed and misery for the people of this sovereign nation. When history tells the truth about what we have done to the people of Libya, Egypt, and now Syria, you will hang your heads in shame for letting your gov't get away with these atrocities. Knowledge is power. This topic is Syria, let's try stay focused. Please do not start posting from mainstream media outlets, they are lying to us.

The Free Syrian Army (FSA) is a creation of the US and NATO. The objective of this armed insurrection is to trigger the response of the police and armed forces, including the deployment of tanks and armored vehicles with a view to eventually justifying a military intervention, under NATO's "responsibility to protect" mandate.
A NATO-led intervention is on the drawing board. It was drafted prior to the onset of the protest movement in March 2011. According to military and intelligence sources, NATO, Turkey and Saudi Arabia have been discussing "the form this intervention would take".

I had a topic here [now deleted] about an 1857 sermon given to congressmen at the US Capitol in DC
that advocated the USA destroy nations via war and revolution in order to remake them in America's image.

The US government's foreign policy has been following that advice... and it didn't just begin recently.

One of the main targets for destruction in the sermon was the Russian Christian monarchy. The sermon
advocated the Russian monarchy be destroyed by war and revolution... and that is exactly what happened
60 years later with WW1 [the war President Wilson said would "make the world safe for "democracy" [USA.]
Then Russia's Feb 1917 DEMOCRATIC revolution [supported by the USA] deposed Russia's Tsar and destroyed
the monarchy. Several months later came the bolshevik revolution. The bolsheviks murdered Russia's Tsar
and his entire family, so the Christian monarchy would never rise again.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
So which is it?
Are the libs backing the Mass Murderer Assad, or do they want install Muslim Brotherhood in Syria?

Last time I checked Assad wasn't exactly an extremist Muslim. He is actually slaughtering Extremist Muslims on a grand scale.

Do you hear the Muslims scream "Allahu Akbar" everytime their citys are bombed? Those are the ones that think by dying in a Holy War against Assad they will get to Paradise with a bunch of virgins.
Don't you people ever read the op before blabbering? We are hiring the same people we used to take Libya, among others, to take over Syria. We are supporting with weaponry and money this invasion and masssacre of the Syrian people that support their gov't. The rebels consist of Al-Qaida, Muslim Brotherhood, mercenaries, etc trained by U.S. and other allies. We are conquering the middle east, using them as our proxy soldiers. The end goal, after Iran, is war with China and Russia. They are not complying with the plans for a New World Order.
Sounds like we are setting things up so we can introduce chemical weapons into Syria, and blame Assad. No country has a bigger stockpile of bio-weaponry than the U.S.
I am saying the U.S. has declard jihad on the Middle East, one country at a time. The muslims are being used, the Muslim Brotherhood think they are our allies, but when they are no longer useful, they will be disposed of. What better way to reduce global population, than continuous wars, turning the U.S. into one large military industrial complex. Killing is what we export, it is what we manufacture best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies