U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2012, 05:19 PM

15,924 posts, read 17,445,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
This video should be shown in every school auditorium, teach them to dare to be different, go against the tide. Hero's are people that do extraordinary things, they are not waiting for someone else to act or tell them what to do.
The conspiracy nuts tried that brainwashing/political indoctrination technique in public schools already with something called "An Inconvenient Truth" and the only inconvenient truths that were found is the facts presented were bald-faced lies....

Now if the video that was posted in the OP was shown to students studying political indoctrination and used as an example of how to utterly fail in proving a point I'll go along with that...

Old 08-24-2012, 05:27 PM

8,266 posts, read 10,725,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
One day, which started as a clear sky day, I started seeing aerosol spraying around noon and over the next few hours the sky was a white haze with the non-dissipating trails expanding into ugly looking clouds. Before long a major thunderstorm started to approach which brought very strong winds, damaging trees and such, and lightening hitting everywhere. It was one of the most bizarre events I have experienced.
Twice in one year after I washed my car a thunderstorm started to approach with brought strong winds, damaging trees and such, lightning hitting everywhere. It was one of the most bizarre events I have experienced.

I can only include that washing my car creates thunderstorms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Back to my question.

the OP spoke about hours of research.

I would like to understand the research methodology.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Quote:
Great stuff, Guy. Quite frightening.
Oh the power of youtube to frighten.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Twice in one year after I washed my car a thunderstorm started to approach with brought strong winds, damaging trees and such, lightning hitting everywhere. It was one of the most bizarre events I have experienced.

I can only include that washing my car creates thunderstorms.
I too have noticed that after I spend hours detailing my car it will rain.

Your conclusion makes a heck of a lot more sense than a global conspiracy to spray chemicals into the atmosphere to give people headaches and make them feel dizzy...

Unless of course it's the doctors, the hospitals, the pharmaceutical companies and the gas companies that are behind the chemplane sprayings, make people feel sick so they have to go to the doctor/hospital using more gasoline and purchasing more medications.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:40 PM

1,356 posts, read 697,410 times
I haven't read through the whole thread, so I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but consider this.

It probably isn't weather manipulation, an attempt to cool the planet, mind control, or whatnot.

Maybe its purpose is to instill fear and paranoia within the populace, make people easily manipulatable by curbing any drive to work together as a unit to ever become a threat to those in power or the government itself. The government would rather its subjects be afraid of them, more importantly scared of each other.

Ever notice that a haze left from chemtrails is always heavily present during the early morning hours? Often times during the evening as well.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:47 PM

10,586 posts, read 10,792,947 times
Ever looked at an over head view of air traffic over America? It's unbelievable..the amount of commercial and private planes up there...it looks as if swarm of bugs have infested the skies.. It's like a huge flying gridlock...It is common pollution..there is no conspiracy...I remember the two days after 9 11....When all air traffic came to a stop- The sky turned to a perfect and clear blue...We can't see them all but it's like having thousands of buses in the air spewing out dirt....air travel has become a cruse

Old 08-24-2012, 06:50 PM

12,770 posts, read 9,862,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedergras View Post
I haven't read through the whole thread, so I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but consider this.

It probably isn't weather manipulation, an attempt to cool the planet, mind control, or whatnot.

Maybe its purpose is to instill fear and paranoia within the populace, make people easily manipulatable by curbing any drive to work together as a unit to ever become a threat to those in power or the government itself. The government would rather its subjects be afraid of them, more importantly scared of each other.

Ever notice that a haze left from chemtrails is always heavily present during the early morning hours? Often times during the evening as well.
The thread comments are not important, the op video is. Watch it.

Old 08-24-2012, 09:13 PM

8,266 posts, read 10,725,643 times
Quote:
The thread comments are not important, the op video is. Watch it.
Discussion of the merits of the theory and possibly discourse that might lay question to the claims are not important, best to absorb a youtube video like a bleating sheep. Watch it.

Old 08-24-2012, 09:25 PM

10,586 posts, read 10,792,947 times
With the U V rays being intense some days - It maybe possible that fine aluminium dust is dispersed in order to reflect the harmful rays away from populated areas...The atmosphere is damaged...I doubt very much if they are spraying ten thousand tons of Prozac on the people...but you never know....A very rich powerful man once commented to me- "what do you think of the weather I sent you" - that's possible that some people alter weather as kind of a hobby..all is possible..in the over all...I still say it's like back in the 70s when there was a great concern for air pollution- Now that whole concept is gone...and replaced by "environment" what ever the hell that means..

Old 08-24-2012, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedergras View Post

I suggest you go and read this entire thread plus the other chemtrail conspiracy:

Contrails or Chemtrails?

You will find that there is only an extremely small paranoid minority that are dumb enough to swallow the propaganda that chemtrails exist...

Old 08-25-2012, 01:27 PM

5,113 posts, read 4,963,767 times
Here is the USAF research paper (PDF) from 1996. This is the research government document that is mentioned in the documentary. It's a very interesting document and covers the military applications with controlling the weather.

This link (PDF file) is to a government server.

Weather as a Force Multiplier:
Owning the Weather in 2025
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies