U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-26-2012, 11:52 AM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,959,016 times
Reputation: 1732

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
This is why all these govt shills gravitate towards threads like this, they don't want you to THINK. They want you to believe all those chemicals painting the sky are normal, they want you to believe the gov't is looking out for you. Nothing could be further from the truth. Wake up! Turn of the television and start building dendrites, don't let your brain shrivel to nothingness. Don't be a walking zombie, living off disability.


This is America if you dont vote Ron Paul: Vote to Change the Path - YouTube
Good Post!!!

I had never seen this video of good ole George ... He couldn't have said it any better .

Thanks Claud

 
Old 08-26-2012, 11:55 AM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,959,016 times
Reputation: 1732
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
related
They are looking for any excuse to spray us
West Nile: they're lying to you again

They count on people like plwhit and the rest of the useful idiiots to disinform and keep us stupid. Think for yourself, the purpose is obvious, a sickly population is weak and short-lived.

I have read that chemtrails are global, except for over China. Don, is that still the case?
Yep ... I would not be surprised if plwhit was paid to work the forums and spread disinformation and derail conversation that exposes the corrupt government we have.
 
Old 08-26-2012, 11:56 AM
 
8,266 posts, read 10,717,560 times
Reputation: 4774
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
They count on people like plwhit and the rest of the useful idiiots
Aren't you the one who didn't know there was gravity on the moon? Now you are calling others idiots? Heh.
 
Old 08-26-2012, 11:59 AM
 
Location: FL
1,137 posts, read 2,449,859 times
Reputation: 787
Personally as a healthcare worker I have to wonder why our flu vaccines contain mercury. How can we justify giving this to our loved ones and people we don't even know? When I watched the video this repeatedly bothers me. Gottta wonder who, why...ADD, asthma, autism on the rise. Thought the mercury was taken out of child vaccines but worry about what environmental contaminants could have to do with the increase in these ailments. Our food is deficient because of the aluminum in the soil, this is fact not imagined. It is scary to think of small children not getting all their nutritional needs met because even a blueberry can be deficient in trace elements and minerals it used to contain.

CDC - Thimerosal - Vaccine Safety
ATSDR - Toxicological Profile: Aluminum
 
Old 08-26-2012, 12:02 PM
 
8,266 posts, read 10,717,560 times
Reputation: 4774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Since my last post, less than an hour ago, plwhit has posted 5 times, although I don't know what he said since he is on my ignore list
He is on your ignore list because his posts refuting your claims aren't convenient for your conspiracy theories. But that is okay, the rest of us are enjoying watching plwhit making a mockery of your feeble arguments, and getting a good laugh that instead of being able to back up your claims you have to put detractors on ignore.
 
Old 08-26-2012, 12:26 PM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,959,016 times
Reputation: 1732
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary54mi View Post
Personally as a healthcare worker I have to wonder why our flu vaccines contain mercury. How can we justify giving this to our loved ones and people we don't even know? When I watched the video this repeatedly bothers me. Gottta wonder who, why...ADD, asthma, autism on the rise. Thought the mercury was taken out of child vaccines but worry about what environmental contaminants could have to do with the increase in these ailments. Our food is deficient because of the aluminum in the soil, this is fact not imagined. It is scary to think of small children not getting all their nutritional needs met because even a blueberry can be deficient in trace elements and minerals it used to contain.

CDC - Thimerosal - Vaccine Safety
ATSDR - Toxicological Profile: Aluminum
With everything going on these days and with the blatant corruption in the Obama administration ... the last think I would do is let his cronies inject me with any vaccine. No way ...

Thanks for the post
 
Old 08-26-2012, 02:35 PM
 
Location: Where they serve real ale.
7,248 posts, read 6,674,107 times
Reputation: 3497
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
He is on your ignore list because his posts refuting your claims aren't convenient for your conspiracy theories. But that is okay, the rest of us are enjoying watching plwhit making a mockery of your feeble arguments, and getting a good laugh that instead of being able to back up your claims you have to put detractors on ignore.
Amen, brother. It's been a right laugh.
 
Old 08-26-2012, 03:29 PM
 
Location: Northern CA
12,770 posts, read 9,850,497 times
Reputation: 4243
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary54mi View Post
Personally as a healthcare worker I have to wonder why our flu vaccines contain mercury. How can we justify giving this to our loved ones and people we don't even know? When I watched the video this repeatedly bothers me. Gottta wonder who, why...ADD, asthma, autism on the rise. Thought the mercury was taken out of child vaccines but worry about what environmental contaminants could have to do with the increase in these ailments. Our food is deficient because of the aluminum in the soil, this is fact not imagined. It is scary to think of small children not getting all their nutritional needs met because even a blueberry can be deficient in trace elements and minerals it used to contain.

CDC - Thimerosal - Vaccine Safety
ATSDR - Toxicological Profile: Aluminum
This lady is a thinker, these are the type of people you want to interact with. Ignore those that fabricate, discredit, disrupt and misinform. Their agenda here is to dicredit those seeking to find out the truth about what this gov't is doing, the things they don't want us to know. Question everything, trust no one.
as for vaccines
"An opt-out provision is simply the government telling me that they have taken away my parental rights and in order to regain them I must file an affidavit with the school."
Why not make it an opt-in program for vaccines instead?

Dr. Offit has stated, "And the notion of requiring vaccines for school entry, while it seems to tear at the very heart of a country founded on the basis of individual rights and freedoms, saves lives."
Can he point to a single study that has ever compared the death rates of vaccinated and unvaccinated children to support his claim that vaccines save lives? The good doctor cannot because no scientific evaluation comparing the health of the two groups has ever been made. Isn't it amazing that mass vaccination, the front-line strategy of modern medicine, is based entirely on an assumption that has never been tested or proven? The fact that the majority of the medical community shares Offit's "belief" that vaccines save lives gives evidence of a widespread faith in vaccines, but does not confer scientific validation.
http://www.planetc1.com/cgi-bin/n/v....&id=1187025106

Last edited by claudhopper; 08-26-2012 at 03:46 PM..
 
Old 08-26-2012, 03:37 PM
 
15,924 posts, read 17,431,677 times
Reputation: 7641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Yep ... I would not be surprised if plwhit was paid to work the forums and spread disinformation and derail conversation that exposes the corrupt government we have.
Yup, I get a monthly stipend from Monsanto debunking the GMO loonies in the Green Living forum and a monthly stipend from "THEY" and "THEM" for debunking chemtrails in the P&OC forum....

Now the following website has THE TRUTH


Daily Double: Cloaked UFO Spraying Chemtrails

Daily Double: Cloaked UFO Spraying Chemtrails

Last edited by plwhit; 08-26-2012 at 04:11 PM..
 
Old 08-26-2012, 03:55 PM
 
15,924 posts, read 17,431,677 times
Reputation: 7641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
With everything going on these days and with the blatant corruption in the Obama administration ... the last think I would do is let his cronies inject me with any vaccine. No way ...

Thanks for the post
I see we are sprouting more BS, just where is THE PROOF there is blatant corruption in the obama administration?

And you are saying all doctors in America are cronies of obama?

Well, at least you remain true to form with your ludicrous allegations.....

BTW, do you think posting extremely large globs of text taking things out of context makes your argument that contrails are chemtrails? -Or- trying to put the twist on words and try to change the focus from chemtrails to geoengineering somehow thinking people are so stupid as to fall for it?

Another article old but very much describing in detail the lunacy with you chemtrail nuts....

Quote:
Those most afflicted are the gullible, the ignorant, or the foolish who carry the rumors and speculations to others without regard for the consequences of their actions, which mimics transmission of an STD between consenting but careless people.

The protection for this very real contrail virus is a strong dose of common sense, and regular application of factual information thereafter. Nevertheless, even without treatment, time will eventually heal this virus, except in the most thoroughly entrenched cases. As time goes on, perhaps for years in some people, and persistent contrails continue to be seen year after year, all the theories developed years before will become more and more ludicrous. It is certain that those susceptible will become infected by yet another of these virii, if they do not acquire common sense and take the time to check what others tell them.
"Those Mysterious Lines in the Sky"- One Year Later
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:27 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top