U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2012, 03:37 PM

15,924 posts, read 17,411,425 times

Advertisements

Where did all the planes go? - Contrail Science » Contrail Science

Old 08-27-2012, 03:40 PM

15,924 posts, read 17,411,425 times
Default Did Chemtrails Cause the Beebe Blackbird Deaths

No. In all likelihood, the birds’ death had a quite normal explanation. The weather. See my full article here:

Metabunk.org - Dead Blackbirds Fall From Sky, Prompting Bunk

and another of the media coverage, with links to some more examples of mass bird deaths.

Metabunk.org - Dead Bird Panic - How Media Focus Distorts a Subject

But if you really want to go down the “chemtrail” route. Obviously if something were the result of spraying trails that are tens of miles long, a mile wide, and five miles up in the air, then the result would not be localized to one flock of bird in half a square mile.

Contrail Science

Old 08-27-2012, 04:08 PM

19,875 posts, read 14,221,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
The only one promoting junk science is obviously you. I see the mainstream media has you wrapped around their fingers and you parrot their propaganda like a pro. Sad to see such gullibility in a person.
Mainstream media? Dude, I don't even have a TV. The last network news broadcast or news show of any kind that I saw was Election Day 2004. Before that, I'd had to go back to 1993-1994 or so when PBS did its ill-fated production of Frontline with Time-Life.

The only newspaper I read is Adevaratul [Romania] (and occasionally Weser-Kurier because I used to live in Bremen and still know people in that area). Sometimes I read Harper's.

I don't listen to the radio, and I don't read on-line US news.

So nothing I say is based on mainstream media, but it is based on science.

Have you ever taken a real science course?

Do you understand that combustion is [rapid] oxidation? Do you understand that it requires Oxygen? Do you understand that the presence of Oxygen in the upper atmosphere is miniscule? Do you understand the reason that aircraft cannot fly about certain altitudes is due to the fact that there is insufficient quantities of Oxygen to combust the jet propulsion fuel?

Do you understand that liquid fueled rockets provide their own oxidizer, precisely because there is virtually no Oxygen at higher altitudes? You do understand that mixing Nitric Acid with Unsymmetrical Dimethyl Hydrazine results in the liberation of Oxygen from UDMH? You understand that solid fuel rockets operate on the same principle, the liberation of Oxygen from a solid fuel propellant that contains heavy concentrations of Oxygen molecules in one form or another?

Hello science?

Do you understand that as we speak, the wild-fires in Colorado are spewing metals into the atmosphere? Do you understand that the Rocky Mountains contain large volumes of uranium, and its daughter decay products, like thorium? Do you understand that those metals break out through water and wind erosion? Do you understand that trees and other vegetation absorb metals, like polonium, zinc, iron, aluminum, manganese, and such, and that their combustion during the fire releases those into the atmosphere, which might then fall to Earth as rain, or on their own?

Do you understand there are dozens of means, methods, ways for metals to get into the atmosphere?

Holy cow, you are really off the deep-end if you believe that is "mainstream media."

This....

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
So much for the elevated levels of aluminum in water because of chemtrail spraying....

Al, as a primary component of the earth's crust, is commonly used as a reference element in order to determine what proportion of particulates in atmosphere or rainwater samples are from "crustal origin" (i.e. airborne dust from the earth's surface), versus pollution from other sources.

An important paper along these lines (cited in a lot of later papers) appears to be this 1975 paper:

Duce, R.A., G.L. Hoffman, W.H. Zoller. 1975. Atmospheric Trace Metals at Remote Northern and Southern Hemisphere Sites: Pollution or Natural? Science 187(4171): 59-61.

Duce et al. found that Aluminum was the most abundant trace metal found in air samples (ranging from 8 to 370 nanograms per standard cubic meter). They proposed that since it was relatively abundant and well known to be an element originating from the earth's crust, its abundance in the atmosphere could be used to determine the proportion of other elements that came from the earth's crust, versus from other sources such as industrial pollution - which they called the "enrichment factor" (EFcrust)
...totally debunks your video. Like I said, you can read articles from the early 1900s, before airplanes existed, that list metals present in the atmosphere, in rain-water and other things.

Scientifically...

Mircea

Old 08-27-2012, 04:16 PM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,292 posts, read 14,031,433 times
uhm...they are condensation trails

Old 08-27-2012, 04:52 PM

9,078 posts, read 5,607,909 times
Liberty is a double edged sword. Being a blind, drooling moron is not against the law in America, which is why half this board isn't behind bars and on death row.

Those that continue to deny the aerosol spraying are beyond just ignorant since these programs are acknowledged in patent documents and congressional hearings. I mean why would congress conduct a "debate" on whether to do something or not, if that something is a conspiracy theory?

1) We've got the technology documentation which outlines the aerosol spraying hardware and the chemicals being used, and what those chemicals do when dispersed into the atmosphere.

2) We have confessions in the form of geo-engineering scientists petitioning the government for permission and funding to implement these programs.

3) We have the visual evidence of these programs already being implemented.

4) We have the fallout from these aerosols which have been collected and analyzed by laboratories, identifying astronomically high levels of the exact same chemicals identified in the aerosol spraying patent documentation.

And in response to this, we have a gaggle of low grade drooling imbeciles posting pictures of people wearing tin foil hats, who believe themselves to be the "brilliant ones".

We're doomed as a species, and a person with any sense of compassion must conclude that this inevitable end of the species cannot come too soon, for the sake of the rest of life on earth that doesn't deserve extinction as a result of this level of stupidity.

Bring on Armageddon .... and do it quick, while the earth is still able to support intelligent life like apes and donkeys and the millions of other life forms that are infinitely more intelligent than the so called "evolved ape" who thinks his ancient ancestors were a couple of bacteria.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:25 PM

5,113 posts, read 4,951,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Mainstream media? Dude, I don't even have a TV. The last network news broadcast or news show of any kind that I saw was Election Day 2004. Before that, I'd had to go back to 1993-1994 or so when PBS did its ill-fated production of Frontline with Time-Life.

The only newspaper I read is Adevaratul [Romania] (and occasionally Weser-Kurier because I used to live in Bremen and still know people in that area). Sometimes I read Harper's.

I don't listen to the radio, and I don't read on-line US news.

So nothing I say is based on mainstream media, but it is based on science.

Have you ever taken a real science course?

Do you understand that combustion is [rapid] oxidation? Do you understand that it requires Oxygen? Do you understand that the presence of Oxygen in the upper atmosphere is miniscule? Do you understand the reason that aircraft cannot fly about certain altitudes is due to the fact that there is insufficient quantities of Oxygen to combust the jet propulsion fuel?

Do you understand that liquid fueled rockets provide their own oxidizer, precisely because there is virtually no Oxygen at higher altitudes? You do understand that mixing Nitric Acid with Unsymmetrical Dimethyl Hydrazine results in the liberation of Oxygen from UDMH? You understand that solid fuel rockets operate on the same principle, the liberation of Oxygen from a solid fuel propellant that contains heavy concentrations of Oxygen molecules in one form or another?

Hello science?

Do you understand that as we speak, the wild-fires in Colorado are spewing metals into the atmosphere? Do you understand that the Rocky Mountains contain large volumes of uranium, and its daughter decay products, like thorium? Do you understand that those metals break out through water and wind erosion? Do you understand that trees and other vegetation absorb metals, like polonium, zinc, iron, aluminum, manganese, and such, and that their combustion during the fire releases those into the atmosphere, which might then fall to Earth as rain, or on their own?

Do you understand there are dozens of means, methods, ways for metals to get into the atmosphere?

Holy cow, you are really off the deep-end if you believe that is "mainstream media."

This....

...totally debunks your video. Like I said, you can read articles from the early 1900s, before airplanes existed, that list metals present in the atmosphere, in rain-water and other things.

Scientifically...

Mircea
First off I flat out don't believe your rant about not watching mainstream media or listening to mainstream radio. Do you really expect me to believe you don't watch mainstream media but yet you hang out continuously on this political forum and spew countless liberal political talking points including the defensive counter points used by most liberal hacks almost word-for-word as if you have the liberal political agenda playbook at your finger tips? No way Jose ... I have you pegged as the typical internet political hack troll who writes these canned responses with a twist of arrogance to bully the typical sheep that you heard. Unfortunately there are many who succumb to this sneaky and dirty liberal propaganda tactic and they tend believe you because of the appearance that you might know something.

Then you go on about science and the level of oxygen in the atmosphere and keep going on and on as if it has significance in the discussion of geoengineering when it has very little and you didn't even mention what that is. Your like a snake oil salesman who throws out technical terms in a incoherent sentence but hopping the listener is uninformed and don't have a clue so they just believe you.

The laughable parts is your little tag lines as if you are some master of conversation but yet its just another typical snake oil salesman trick to WOW the audience.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:03 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,090,753 times
Quote:
First off I flat out don't believe your rant about not watching mainstream media or listening to mainstream radio. Do you really expect me to believe you don't watch mainstream media but yet you hang out continuously on this political forum and spew countless liberal political talking points including the defensive counter points used by most liberal hacks almost word-for-word as if you have the liberal political agenda playbook at your finger tips? No way Jose ... I have you pegged as the typical internet political hack troll who writes these canned responses with a twist of arrogance to bully the typical sheep that you heard. Unfortunately there are many who succumb to this sneaky and dirty liberal propaganda tactic and they tend believe you because of the appearance that you might know something.

Then you go on about science and the level of oxygen in the atmosphere and keep going on and on as if it has significance in the discussion of geoengineering when it has very little and you didn't even mention what that is. Your like a snake oil salesman who throws out technical terms in a incoherent sentence but hopping the listener is uninformed and don't have a clue so they just believe you.

The laughable parts is your little tag lines as if you are some master of conversation but yet its just another typical snake oil salesman trick to WOW the audience.
I don't know anything about any chemtrails, and I can say that I have experience maintaining aircraft, and I do not know and have not seen any type of spray container on the wings or fuselage, and I have not heard of such things being installed, but I will say that while Mircea is obviously extremely intelligent and knowledgeable, he's also hypocritical.

He claims to believe in aliens, yet how can intergalatic space travel be possible when they are limited by the speed of light? Science says that nothing can go faster than the speed of light, so what mechanism could aliens possibly used to travel hundreds of thousands of light years through uninhabited wasteland, while simeltaneously maintaining a consistant energy supply and food source?

How can he support science when he hypocritically implies that aliens are capable of intergalatic space travel when science says no mechanism can exist that makes this possible.

Unless of course, science is wrong.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
I don't know anything about any chemtrails, and I can say that I have experience maintaining aircraft, and I do not know and have not seen any type of spray container on the wings or fuselage, and I have not heard of such things being installed, but I will say that while Mircea is obviously extremely intelligent and knowledgeable, he's also hypocritical.

He claims to believe in aliens, yet how can intergalatic space travel be possible when they are limited by the speed of light? Science says that nothing can go faster than the speed of light, so what mechanism could aliens possibly used to travel hundreds of thousands of light years through uninhabited wasteland, while simeltaneously maintaining a consistant energy supply and food source?

How can he support science when he hypocritically implies that aliens are capable of intergalatic space travel when science says no mechanism can exist that makes this possible.

Unless of course, science is wrong.
The planes that are equipped for aerosol spraying never land at and are not serviced at normal commercial airports and/or facilities. The airports used are highly secure and only specially cleared personnel are allowed near them. Some of these aircraft are UAV and have no humans aboard.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:32 PM

8,266 posts, read 10,705,471 times
Quote:
The planes that are equipped for aerosol spraying never land at and are not serviced at normal commercial airports and/or facilities. The airports used are highly secure and only specially cleared personnel are allowed near them.
Do you know how many people it takes to service/maintain a large airplane and the facilities it requires? Given how many of these chem trails you guys claim to see the size of the secret conspiracy you are proposing in terms of manpower alone would be staggering.

Where are these secure airports? Can you show us one on google maps?

Old 08-27-2012, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Do you know how many people it takes to service/maintain a large airplane and the facilities it requires? Given how many of these chem trails you guys claim to see the size of the secret conspiracy you are proposing in terms of manpower alone would be staggering.

Where are these secure airports? Can you show us one on google maps?
Yes, I have a pretty good idea and no I don't know where these facilities are. Most people who are not a part of the operation don't have a clue.

This thread is not about me or how much I know ... it's about the documentary which stands on it's own merits. I just posted the documentary and will participate in real adult discussion.

Last edited by Vascodagama; 08-27-2012 at 07:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies