Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2012, 11:05 AM

23,734 posts, read 24,042,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Liberty is a double edged sword. Being a blind, drooling moron is not against the law in America, which is why half this board isn't behind bars and on death row.

Those that continue to deny the aerosol spraying are beyond just ignorant since these programs are acknowledged in patent documents and congressional hearings. I mean why would congress conduct a "debate" on whether to do something or not, if that something is a conspiracy theory?

1) We've got the technology documentation which outlines the aerosol spraying hardware and the chemicals being used, and what those chemicals do when dispersed into the atmosphere.

2) We have confessions in the form of geo-engineering scientists petitioning the government for permission and funding to implement these programs.

3) We have the visual evidence of these programs already being implemented.

4) We have the fallout from these aerosols which have been collected and analyzed by laboratories, identifying astronomically high levels of the exact same chemicals identified in the aerosol spraying patent documentation.

And in response to this, we have a gaggle of low grade drooling imbeciles posting pictures of people wearing tin foil hats, who believe themselves to be the "brilliant ones".

We're doomed as a species, and a person with any sense of compassion must conclude that this inevitable end of the species cannot come too soon, for the sake of the rest of life on earth that doesn't deserve extinction as a result of this level of stupidity.

Bring on Armageddon .... and do it quick, while the earth is still able to support intelligent life like apes and donkeys and the millions of other life forms that are infinitely more intelligent than the so called "evolved ape" who thinks his ancient ancestors were a couple of bacteria.
The broken record returns for yet another encore.

Remember folks, the above insults and junk theories come courtesy of someone who insists that no private aircraft are permitted to fly at or above 35,000'.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:10 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,186,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Hahaha... you had a top secret clearance? I'm sure the FBI and NSA would like to talk to you for violating your debriefing statement. What an idiot.
You watch far too much TV.

What branch did you serve in again?

Old 08-28-2012, 11:10 AM

Quote:
The planes that are equipped for aerosol spraying never land at and are not serviced at normal commercial airports and/or facilities. The airports used are highly secure and only specially cleared personnel are allowed near them. Some of these aircraft are UAV and have no humans aboard.
They also fly the same routes as commercial airliners, have commercial airline paint and commercial airline call signs, use commercial airline transponders...

So, Don "aviation expert" 9, explain how/why the air traffic controllers aren't questioning where these "highly secured" "UAVs" are going when they watch them land on their RADAR...

That's just one example of a glaring problem with your theory, and yet another example of you demonstrating that you don't know WTF you're talking about.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:31 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,186,211 times
If he can come up with secret airports to fly these planes out of I'm sure he can surely come up with some way all those ATC people are in on it.

Which reminds me:

Quote:
Have you spent time on Google Earth? I have seen lots of facilities in the middle of nowhere and no information is provided on them.
I ask again, show us. You see these facilities all the time, are being doubted, yet can't muster the energy to back up your claim? What coordinates have you seen these at?

Old 08-28-2012, 11:34 AM

Quote:
This thread is not about me or how much I know ... it's about the documentary which stands on it's own merits. I just posted the documentary and will participate in real adult discussion.
Don, you have NEVER actually participated in real adult discussion on these topics. You outright dismiss strong evidence that contradicts your position, while insulting the person providing it. That is NOT "participating in real adult discussion." That is acting like a child. It's akin to covering your ears and yelling, "Nyah nyah nyah I can't hear you!!!"

But I thank you for that. It's remarkably entertaining.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:39 AM

41,478 posts, read 59,718,345 times
D9 - it was a serious question. I would appreciate a serious answer. Where are the plans for the cloud buster? All Wiki has is some pictures. What type of energy are they collecting or projecting; acoustic, electromagnetic, gravitomagnetic. What principals are they based on?

Old 08-28-2012, 11:55 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,964,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
And yet, life expectancy is rising quite nicely.

How do you reconcile that fact with your absurd theory?

OBTW, you're at odds with Don, who believes that chemtrails are sprayed to alter the weather. Or something. That's probably THE most entertaining aspect of the entire chemtrail conspiracy phenomenon - everyone's got a different reason for why "they" are doing it! Hilarious!
Claud is not at odds with me. This thread is about the documentary and that's all I'm discussing in this thread.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Don, you demand that people address your obvious junk science, yet when someone provides you with specific factual evidence that contradicts your theory, you dismiss them as "gullible" and having accepted propaganda.

Don, you are NOT helping your case. Not one little bit.

If you want anybody - at all - to take you seriously, you need to address the evidence you're presented. If you believe it to be insubstantial, you need to explain why, using FACTS, not speculation or opinions.

THAT is why you lose these debates - every time. You refuse to address the counter arguments. And when you do that, you indicate that you have ZERO interest in debate, discussion or the scientific method.
No, you are wrong. I don't demand anyone to do anything. The only think I have asked is for people to watch the documentary and to limit discussions to the documentary. BTW, you said you would watch the documentary so did you?

I could care less how people "take" me. It's not about me... it's about the documentary.

Again, I don't need to prove anything, it's not about me, the documentary stands on it's own merits.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
You watch far too much TV.

What branch did you serve in again?
I don't watch too much TV. I served my country more than you could imagine.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
They also fly the same routes as commercial airliners, have commercial airline paint and commercial airline call signs, use commercial airline transponders...

So, Don "aviation expert" 9, explain how/why the air traffic controllers aren't questioning where these "highly secured" "UAVs" are going when they watch them land on their RADAR...

That's just one example of a glaring problem with your theory, and yet another example of you demonstrating that you don't know WTF you're talking about.
Are you still stuck on this? I thought you had better intelligence and insight ... guess I was wrong.
Here is a hint... there are highly classified aircraft flying around everyday ... how do the air traffic controllers deal with that now? Some fly out of your backyard at Nellis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies