U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2012, 04:07 PM

8,266 posts, read 10,710,138 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
pretending otherwise just makes you look like an idiot
Wait, aren't you the one who didn't know there was gravity on the moon?

Old 08-28-2012, 04:34 PM

15,924 posts, read 17,418,902 times
One of the things I find really really funny about the video don posted is a comment made in it....

Quote:
the weather is not doing what our weather models predicted which indicates weather manipulation
Let that sink in for a minute....

So Mother Nature didn't do what the man made computer weather models predicted so it must be chemtrails/geoengineering at fault.

Last edited by plwhit; 08-28-2012 at 04:43 PM..

Old 08-28-2012, 04:48 PM

Check this out, chemtrails from a Formula one car....

Old 08-28-2012, 08:57 PM

I know what it looks like but it's really chemicals being released to turn the spectators sterile.....

Eyes don't lie.....

Old 08-28-2012, 09:03 PM

5,113 posts, read 4,954,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
The facts have been reported repeatedly in this thread. For example, planes can't fly at the altitude where Don claims the "spraying" is taking place. Why should I waste my time repeating that ad nauseum when others have done so only to be ignored? If I post that fact every hour on the hour, why would Don decide to respond to it when he's not done so already? Why does he just keep refering people back to the video instead of entering into a true debate based on scientific fact?
Don has not claimed any altitude where planes are spraying ...

Why do I keep referring people back to watch the video? Well ... because the thread is all about the video (documentary).

You yahoo are not very good at reading comprehension and your terrible at trying to derail the thread.

For all the good honest people who are interested in true discussion with integrity I propose that we use this thread to identify all the yahoo's who are not interested in honest discussion and only interested in derailing good discussion ... and put them all on our ignore lists (about 10 of them) so they can't bother us anymore.I would be willing to generate the list because I know who all of them are.

plwhit
slackjaw
UNC4Me
swagger
workingclasshero
Mircea
GregW

If you put all of these yahoo's on your ignore list it will prevent their constant harassment posts from showing up in all of the threads and us real people who want to discuss honest objective subjects can proceed without their crap. I will update this list as warranted ...

Last edited by Vascodagama; 08-28-2012 at 09:17 PM..

Old 08-28-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post

Why do I keep referring people back to watch the video? Well ... because the thread is all about the video (documentary).

You yahoo are not very good at reading comprehension and your terrible at trying to derail the thread.

For all the good honest people who are interested in true discussion with integrity I propose that we use this thread to identify all the yahoo's who are not interested in honest discussion and only interested in derailing good discussion ... and put them all on our ignore lists (about 10 of them) so they can't bother us anymore.I would be willing to generate the list because I know who all of them are.

plwhit
slackjaw
UNC4Me
swagger
workingclasshero
Mircea
GregW

If you put all of these yahoo's on your ignore list it will prevent their constant harassment posts from showing up in all of the threads and us real people who want to discuss honest objective subjects can proceed without their crap.
Dude, people have been addressing the video you posted from the beginning, you don't want discussion, you want agreement. I for one have brought up at least 16 things contained in that video that are patently falsehoods and mistruths.

You? a "real person" who refuses to answer one question anyone asks of you?

You? a "real person" who thinks an adult discussion is ignoring facts people post debunking your video?

You? a "real person" who alludes to having access to the innermost workings of world-wide conspiracies, knowledge of "the real" people behind the chemtrail overflights, you you have intimate knowledge of "the real" reason behind the HAARP project....

You, who have discovered the secret airbases the chemtrail aircraft operate out of just by looking at Google Earth...

You, who scoff at the idea there is a science relating to contrails?

You, who once said Stealth aircraft emit no contrails?

Quote:
I have you pegged as the typical internet political hack troll who writes these canned responses with a twist of arrogance to bully the typical sheep that you heard. Unfortunately there are many who succumb to this sneaky and dirty liberal propaganda tactic and they tend believe you because of the appearance that you might know something.
don9, post #216

Old 08-28-2012, 09:58 PM

Yet another question for don9.

Why do you keep on referring to the video as a documentary?

A true documentary contains unbiased facts on reality and unbiased scientists with a wealth of accredited statistical data that has been peer reviewed.

The video in the OP has none of those qualities....

Old 08-28-2012, 11:36 PM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,331 posts, read 14,045,399 times
Quote:

plwhit
slackjaw
UNC4Me
swagger
workingclasshero
Mircea
GregW

If you put all of these yahoo's on your ignore list it will prevent their constant harassment posts from showing up in all of the threads and us real people who want to discuss honest objective subjects can proceed without their crap. I will update this list as warranted ...

your OPINION video (not a documentary) has been debunked by a dozen people..yet YOU FAIL to acknowlefge this.....a sign of a troll

you have started MANY threads like this...another sign of a troll

you fail to even debate the issue...another sign of a troll

you have violated the TOS a dozen times...yet you think you can post SPAM and not have to debate the OPINION spam....hmmm

Old 08-28-2012, 11:37 PM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,331 posts, read 14,045,399 times
Quote:

plwhit
slackjaw
UNC4Me
swagger
workingclasshero
Mircea
GregW

chemtrails have been DEBUNKED in at least a dozen threads...yet you continue to post spam....

Old 08-29-2012, 06:22 AM

6,635 posts, read 4,598,276 times
Quote:

plwhit
slackjaw
UNC4Me
swagger
workingclasshero
Mircea
GregW

The defininition of YAHOO according to Don9: A person or persons who have the audacity to question a video based in opinion by introducing scientific fact to refute it and who expect answers to their questions and want a real debate on the subject instead of just agreeing with the content of said video based on Don9's say so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies