Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2012, 07:39 AM

23,867 posts, read 24,099,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
plwhit
slackjaw
UNC4Me
swagger
workingclasshero
Mircea
GregW
You just named everyone participating in the thread except for the circle jerk club, of which you, claud and texas are members.

Like pl said, you're not looking for discussion; you're looking for agreement. You KNEW that only the True Believers™ and maybe one or two others would waste one and a quarter hours on that trash.

The film is a follow-up to "What in the World are They Spraying?," which is about chemtrails. THIS film is about chemtrails. You don't get to dictate WHY people are discussing the film, or on what terms the discussion is held. If you want to do that, start your own website. Here, we can discuss it however we like, based on whatever we like. We can discuss it based on only the title, the thumbnail for the video, the general idea behind it - whatever. As I've stated repeatedly, you didn't even provide a synopsis of the content of the feature length video for people to work with.

Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com

That's where to start if you want to be king of the castle and dictate the flow of a discussion. With your attitude, however, I wouldn't expect much participation. As someone else suggested, what you really need is a blog with the comments disabled.

Old 08-29-2012, 08:20 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,970,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You just named everyone participating in the thread except for the circle jerk club, of which you, claud and texas are members.

Like pl said, you're not looking for discussion; you're looking for agreement. You KNEW that only the True Believers™ and maybe one or two others would waste one and a quarter hours on that trash.

The film is a follow-up to "What in the World are They Spraying?," which is about chemtrails. THIS film is about chemtrails. You don't get to dictate WHY people are discussing the film, or on what terms the discussion is held. If you want to do that, start your own website. Here, we can discuss it however we like, based on whatever we like. We can discuss it based on only the title, the thumbnail for the video, the general idea behind it - whatever. As I've stated repeatedly, you didn't even provide a synopsis of the content of the feature length video for people to work with.

Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com

That's where to start if you want to be king of the castle and dictate the flow of a discussion. With your attitude, however, I wouldn't expect much participation. As someone else suggested, what you really need is a blog with the comments disabled.
I certainly had you pegged correctly and I had a feeling putting you on the ignore list would flush the real you out.

The list contains the names of the people who constantly bully the others in most threads. They lie, they ridicule, they insult, and they all seem to push the same radical liberal agenda and parrot exactly what Obama spin doctors do in mainstream media. There are a few more that I will put on the list but this list will screen out most of the Saul Alinsky type Marxist garbage here so the good folks who come here for good and real political discussion can converse with others without the professional political forum workers trying to control the message and sway opinion.

Old 08-29-2012, 09:02 AM

11,411 posts, read 7,800,858 times
Quote:
I certainly had you pegged correctly and I had a feeling putting you on the ignore list would flush the real you out.

The list contains the names of the people who constantly bully the others in most threads. They lie, they ridicule, they insult, and they all seem to push the same radical liberal agenda and parrot exactly what Obama spin doctors do in mainstream media. There are a few more that I will put on the list but this list will screen out most of the Saul Alinsky type Marxist garbage here so the good folks who come here for good and real political discussion can converse with others without the professional political forum workers trying to control the message and sway opinion.
No, Don9, your list contains the names of people who have repeatedly asked you to explain and defend the scientific inconsitancies in the video. You have failed to do so.

Constantly, bully others in other threads? I'd love to see the proof on that claim. But, since it's your MO to offer opinion without fact, I doubt I'll ever see it.

Hmmm... radical liberal agenda? I tend to be pretty socially liberal despite the fact that I'm fiscally conservative and a registered REPUBLICAN. Again, your opinion is sadly lacking in fact.

I don't parrot what anyone says. I do my research and make up my own mind about things political and otherwise. I guess that's what really bothers you about those of us on your list, we think for ourselves instead of believing your opinions based on nothing but your say so.

Old 08-29-2012, 11:14 AM

Quote:
"The real me?" Oh, do tell. Who is "the real me?" Do it in a DM, though. I certainly wouldn't want you to discuss anything unrelated to the video. Oh, wait, you've already been doing EXACTLY THAT.

Quote:
...they all seem to push the same radical liberal agenda and parrot exactly what Obama spin doctors do ... this list will screen out most of the Saul Alinsky type Marxist garbage ... the professional political forum workers trying to control the message and sway opinion.
I knew you were detached from reality, but you've really gone out of your way to prove it this time. I suggest you check my posting history just a wee bit more thoroughly before committing to that position.

Beyond that, all I can say about the above is

Old 08-29-2012, 01:12 PM

46,944 posts, read 25,972,151 times
Quote:
Don has not claimed any altitude where planes are spraying ...

Why do I keep referring people back to watch the video? Well ... because the thread is all about the video (documentary).

You yahoo are not very good at reading comprehension and your terrible at trying to derail the thread.

For all the good honest people who are interested in true discussion with integrity I propose that we use this thread to identify all the yahoo's who are not interested in honest discussion and only interested in derailing good discussion ... and put them all on our ignore lists (about 10 of them) so they can't bother us anymore.I would be willing to generate the list because I know who all of them are.

plwhit
slackjaw
UNC4Me
swagger
workingclasshero
Mircea
GregW

If you put all of these yahoo's on your ignore list it will prevent their constant harassment posts from showing up in all of the threads and us real people who want to discuss honest objective subjects can proceed without their crap. I will update this list as warranted ...
Hey, what am I? Chopped liver? No place for me on the list?

Didn'twantotbeonthatstupidlistanywaypoutpoutpout..

Old 08-29-2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Your last post was too long ago to have still been within his attention span.

Old 08-29-2012, 02:45 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,192,216 times
Quote:

Gotta admit, first time ever I've been branded a radical liberal on C-D.....

Lets see how this thread will look once don ignores us:

~ don9: The government is spraying chemicals

~ claud: oh yes don, you nailed it on the head

~ gntexas: you got that right don

~ don9: they are killing off crops to use GMO crops instead

~ gntexas: gee don9, you know THE FACTS and speak THE TRUTH

~ claud: yes don, I fear all of humanity is becoming shills for the THEM

Last edited by plwhit; 08-29-2012 at 02:53 PM..

Old 08-29-2012, 08:51 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,156,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post

Didn'twantotbeonthatstupidlistanywaypoutpoutpout..
Group hug?

I love you man...

Mircea

Quote:
Don has not claimed any altitude where planes are spraying ...
That's probably due to the fact that in Don9's fantasy world, if the air temperature at ground level is 94°F then it is 94°F at 20,000 feet --- even though science says it's below 0°F.

Quote:
Why do I keep referring people back to watch the video?
Given that the video is not based on science and has numerous factual errors -- which you have repeatedly refused to respond, I have no idea why you continually refer people to propaganda.

Quote:
You yahoo are not very good at reading comprehension and your terrible at trying to derail the thread.
Reading comprehension?

It appears you are the one who cannot comprehend that aluminum (and other metals/minerals) in the atmosphere -- and thus in rain-water -- is naturally occurring....and that those metals were present in the atmosphere prior to manned flight.

Quote:

For all the good honest people who are interested in true discussion with integrity I propose that we use this thread to identify all the yahoo's who are not interested in honest discussion and only interested in derailing good discussion ... and put them all on our ignore lists (about 10 of them) so they can't bother us anymore.I would be willing to generate the list because I know who all of them are.

plwhit
slackjaw
UNC4Me
swagger
workingclasshero
Mircea
GregW

If you put all of these yahoo's on your ignore list it will prevent their constant harassment posts from showing up in all of the threads and us real people who want to discuss honest objective subjects can proceed without their crap. I will update this list as warranted ...
Wow. I am truly humbled to be listed among so many great ones.

Quote:
Wrong again...I refuse to participate in your attempts to derail the thread which is about the documentary
Presenting evidence from credible reputable sources is an attempt to derail the thread?

Do you understand how jet turbines work?

Do you understand that compressed air (from the fan) is mixed with fuel and then combusted, with the exhaust concentrated and directed out the back through a nozzle?

Do you understand that jet propulsion fuel has zero tolerance for contaminants, and that contaminants in jet propulsion fuel causes aircraft accidents that result in the death or injury of pilots, passengers and crews?

Do you understand that the exhaust of jet propulsion fuel contains nothing other than CO2, CO, H2O and various non-combusted material, usually alcohols, benzene rings, various gases and naphthalenes in various forms?

Do you understand I just debunked any claims that "chemtrails" (snicker) are emitted by commercial and military aircraft engines?

Do you understand aircraft design and the mechanics of flight?

Do you understand that due to design and weight restrictions, it is not possible for commercial aircraft to carry anything other than passengers, baggage and jet propulsion fuel?

You get my vote for Least Informed Postor.

Quote:
Radical Liberal?

Dude, there is no one living or dead to the right of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Blow Job Bill, Bush the War Criminal, and The Ultimate-God-Like-Poet-Nobel-Peace-Prize-Winning-Warrior-Boy-King dropped the ball and passed the buck...
Yeah, gosh this ultra-conservative Constructivist is a really big fan of Neo-Liberal Institutionalists.

Not.

I don't know which one of these best describes you and your posse....

[img]http://www.slapupsidethehead.com/wp-content/media/2009/04/lalala-i-cant-hear-you.jpg[img]

Still debunking...

Mircea

Old 08-29-2012, 09:14 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,300,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Group hug?

I love you man...

Mircea

That's probably due to the fact that in Don9's fantasy world, if the air temperature at ground level is 94°F then it is 94°F at 20,000 feet --- even though science says it's below 0°F.

Given that the video is not based on science and has numerous factual errors -- which you have repeatedly refused to respond, I have no idea why you continually refer people to propaganda.

Reading comprehension?

It appears you are the one who cannot comprehend that aluminum (and other metals/minerals) in the atmosphere -- and thus in rain-water -- is naturally occurring....and that those metals were present in the atmosphere prior to manned flight.

Wow. I am truly humbled to be listed among so many great ones.

Presenting evidence from credible reputable sources is an attempt to derail the thread?

Do you understand how jet turbines work?

Do you understand that compressed air (from the fan) is mixed with fuel and then combusted, with the exhaust concentrated and directed out the back through a nozzle?

Do you understand that jet propulsion fuel has zero tolerance for contaminants, and that contaminants in jet propulsion fuel causes aircraft accidents that result in the death or injury of pilots, passengers and crews?

Do you understand that the exhaust of jet propulsion fuel contains nothing other than CO2, CO, H2O and various non-combusted material, usually alcohols, benzene rings, various gases and naphthalenes in various forms?

Do you understand I just debunked any claims that "chemtrails" (snicker) are emitted by commercial and military aircraft engines?

Do you understand aircraft design and the mechanics of flight?

Do you understand that due to design and weight restrictions, it is not possible for commercial aircraft to carry anything other than passengers, baggage and jet propulsion fuel?

You get my vote for Least Informed Postor.

Radical Liberal?

Dude, there is no one living or dead to the right of me.

Yeah, gosh this ultra-conservative Constructivist is a really big fan of Neo-Liberal Institutionalists.

Not.

I don't know which one of these best describes you and your posse....

[img]http://www.slapupsidethehead.com/wp-content/media/2009/04/lalala-i-cant-hear-you.jpg[img]http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/politics-other-controversies/

Still debunking...

Mircea
delete

Last edited by Del Boy; 08-29-2012 at 09:58 PM..

Old 08-29-2012, 11:58 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,115,646 times
I blame the mods for this.... Clearly the OP start is a troll and they do nothing... Hey I might as well start multiple threads under the assumption that I am infallible..... Maybe the mods will do something then....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies