U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-30-2012, 06:09 PM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,966,178 times
Reputation: 1732

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
We can only hope.
If you don't like the subject matter then don't read the thread.

It's funny that we have so many people going absolutely nuts here trying very hard to derail this thread. They are spreading lies and disinformation, post after post. They are spamming with link after link to clutter the thread and keep others who are interested from following conversation. They try everything from claiming copyright violations and breaking the forum rules in an attempt to get the mods to lock or moved the thread. They get nasty and insult or ridicule people who make legitimate posts on the subject.

But they don't ignore the thread. They don't have to spend so much time and effort here ... or do they?

I'll tell you why they are trying so hard to derail or close this thread. Its because they don't want real people to engaging in conversation on this subject. They don't want anyone to believe geoengineering "aerosol spraying" (chemtrails) is real and an ongoing program over our heads. These people are paid to stop this type of conversation. They are paid to convince people that "chemtrails" is a conspiracy theory and to program people into propagating that thinking.

 
Old 08-30-2012, 06:39 PM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
15,203 posts, read 18,291,863 times
Reputation: 8034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
You must meet some or most of these qualifications:

- show evidence of pushing a radical liberal political agenda
- no self opinion, you must parrot the radical liberal political spin doctors
- you must show proof you have read "Rules for Radicals" and you can adhere to the rules
- you must be capable of lying straight face to win an argument
I haven't done a single one of those things, Don. In fact, YOU have been caught lying once or twice, and GnT doesn't post anything EXCEPT lies, but for some reason (gee, I wonder), you won't even acknowledge his lies, despite how blatantly obvious they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
- the most important factor is to never admit you were wrong or lying no matter what, even if you must generate more lies to cover your tracks
One doesn't need to admit they're wrong when they're not.

On the other hand, you've been proven wrong more times than anyone can count, but you are undeniably guilty of exactly what you're accusing us of doing. Your response to irrefutable proof that you're wrong is to blindly accuse people of being Marxist Obama supporters, with absolutely no evidence whatsoever (have you READ anything I've written in other threads?!?!?!!), and then put them on ignore. How, exactly, do you think you're defending your position by doing that? Newsflash: You're not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
- you must be capable of using your opponents own rules against your opponent
Guilty as charged. Hey - they're your "rules," right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
- you must be capable of effective ridicule to shut down your opponent and make them feel stupid, no matter if they were correct or not
For the record, you're almost never correct. Not on this topic. That said, what you wrote above is very interesting, and gives us some insight into a part of you that I don't think you intended to show.

You're getting there, Don. You're beginning to accept the reality of your position. Let yourself believe the truth - it shall set you free...
 
Old 08-30-2012, 06:41 PM
 
8,266 posts, read 10,729,476 times
Reputation: 4774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
They are paid to convince people that "chemtrails" is a conspiracy theory and to program people into propagating that thinking.
Ahh at last, like we see so often from poor claud, we grab the brass ring of paranoid delusional behavior... the other posters are paid agents all in on the big plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
The funny thing is that our experts are from your political side. John Holdren (Science czar) if Obama's pick and so is the geoengineering scientist we referenced. These guys are radical liberals. So you think you know better than the real scientist ...
If I'm not mistaken this is the first post trying to frame this as supporting a political side in the thread, and it is by you. I have no idea of the political leanings of most other posters. They are on the side of mental health, I'd imagine.
 
Old 08-30-2012, 06:42 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas
1,075 posts, read 825,201 times
Reputation: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I'm not going to read let alone respond to all that crap you wrote. I won't waste my time. You are obviously a fraud and provide no credible proof like I have. Just the fact that you claim "I debunked that" is enough proof for me to show you are amateur, a fraud and nothing but an internet spammer. Your logic and attempt to sound like you have an engineering/scientific background is ridicules and pathetic. You might be able to fool some of your yahoo uninformed followers with your doubletalk but I see right through it and expose you for who you really are.
I know this is probably a bad idea, but I just had to ROFLMAO about the bolded! You REFUSE to discuss on the thread with anyone who doesn't watch a full length MOVIE but you can't waste 5 minutes reading a response??
 
Old 08-30-2012, 06:42 PM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
15,203 posts, read 18,291,863 times
Reputation: 8034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Its more like exposing the ignorant ...
You have NO IDEA how correct you are. Really - NO IDEA.
 
Old 08-30-2012, 06:51 PM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
15,203 posts, read 18,291,863 times
Reputation: 8034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I'm not going to read let alone respond to all that crap you wrote. I won't waste my time.
But we're supposed to watch a feature length video in a little square box on our computers before we're "allowed" to participate in the thread?

Nice job, Don. Your hypocrisy demonstration is far and away the best I've ever seen - and that's saying something!
 
Old 08-30-2012, 06:59 PM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
15,203 posts, read 18,291,863 times
Reputation: 8034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I'll tell you why they are trying so hard to derail or close this thread.
Oh, the LAST thing I want is this thread to be closed. I live for these threads - they're far and away the most entertaining on the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Its because they don't want real people to engaging in conversation on this subject. They don't want anyone to believe geoengineering "aerosol spraying" (chemtrails) is real and an ongoing program over our heads. These people are paid to stop this type of conversation. They are paid to convince people that "chemtrails" is a conspiracy theory and to program people into propagating that thinking.
These kinds of accusations are the last resort for conspiracy theorists. When all else has failed to convince the sane people that the insane theories are true, the theorists have no choice but to believe that the sane people are somehow in on the conspiracy.

Beautiful work, Don. You've absolutely made my day.
 
Old 08-30-2012, 07:00 PM
 
Location: San Francisco
9,033 posts, read 8,773,309 times
Reputation: 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I'll tell you why they are trying so hard to derail or close this thread. Its because they don't want real people to engaging in conversation on this subject. They don't want anyone to believe geoengineering "aerosol spraying" (chemtrails) is real and an ongoing program over our heads.
Probably because the "evidence" for it is so unbelievable, and the counter-arguments so completely sound.

Really, if your theory is so valid, then you should have no trouble providing factual evidence to counter Mircea's exhaustive list of reasons why the "chemtrail" conspiracy theory is completely loony. And you should be able to do so without accusing anyone who questions you of being a troll, a paid disruptor, a commie , an idiot, or a tool.

But you can't, so you won't.

Oh, and the only ones going "nuts" here are the silly conspiracy theorists like you.
 
Old 08-30-2012, 08:01 PM
 
Location: Northern CA
12,770 posts, read 9,867,332 times
Reputation: 4243
aha, I'm not the only one observing the affects on plants.


Quote:

The chemical aerosols are thought to be part of a weather control system that effects rainfall, causing either droughts or severe storms and floods.

Further, the metal salts, aluminum, barium, strontium and sulfur dioxide (maker of "acid rain"), plastic fibers, micro-crystals and BIOLOGICAL SUBSTANCES that are being released in the chemtrails, are TOXIC to humans, animals and plants.

These toxic particles are nano-sized and will penetrate through the lungs and travel throughout the body. These are thought to be contributing to a worsening of degenerative disease, including cancers, respiratory illness and Alzheimer's.

The chemtrail fallout may be a factor in Morgellon's, a strange new fiber disease that authorities avoid recognizing as authentic
Strange fibers, sometimes in web-like form, appearing on many surfaces are considered to have developed from the chemtrails. Even worse, biological matter has been found mixed in with these fibers.

Most people do not want to believe that "The Powers That Be" are conducting unannounced operations that could be harmful to the population. However, for some reason they have been increasingly spraying these chemicals regularly in our skies for over 15 years.
Learn to identify chemtrails so you can recognize what is happening above and around you.

Why haven't we heard about this in the media? Because those who are behind it also control the media.


Why Spray The Sky? | Chemtrails | Spray In The Sky
 
Old 08-30-2012, 08:55 PM
 
Location: Chicago
38,690 posts, read 89,347,563 times
Reputation: 29451
The more I read these threads, the more I realize Dale Gribble was not a caricature but a dead-on accurate portrayal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top