U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2012, 10:32 PM

30,930 posts, read 31,824,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
For all the geoengineering deniers ...

Public Awareness of Geoengineering Science Increasing

"In recent years, geoengineering, a blanket term for techniques to cool global temperatures by doing things like planting more trees or thickening clouds, has gone from lunchroom pariah to potential new cool kid. A report published earlier this month by the Washington-based Bipartisan Policy Center, for instance, called for greater federal leadership on climate-tweaking science. Despite this uptick in interest, few researchers have explored just how much the public knows (or doesn't) about the topic. A quick-and-dirty survey reported in 2010 hinted that only 3% of Americans could effectively communicate what geoengineering science means."
None of that is taking place today...These are only proposals and surveys to gauge public opinion.

What you are seeing today are simply contrails, lots and lots of contrails...A USAF pamphlet on contrails states there are approximately 60,000 daily flights over the U.S.

Old 09-01-2012, 11:30 PM

5,113 posts, read 4,964,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
None of that is taking place today...These are only proposals and surveys to gauge public opinion.

What you are seeing today are simply contrails, lots and lots of contrails...A USAF pamphlet on contrails states there are approximately 60,000 daily flights over the U.S.
Still in denial? Why do you think that article was published? Are you that naive?

Old 09-02-2012, 12:39 AM

15,924 posts, read 17,447,931 times
Quote:
Still in denial? Why do you think that article was published? Are you that naive?
It was published because the Air Force realizes there are nut jobs out there proclaiming to the people they are being poisoned from contrails....

Are you that childish and naive?

Old 09-02-2012, 12:44 AM

15,924 posts, read 17,447,931 times
Quote:

"In recent years, geoengineering, a blanket term for techniques to cool global temperatures by doing things like planting more trees or thickening clouds, has gone from lunchroom pariah to potential new cool kid. A report published earlier this month by the Washington-based Bipartisan Policy Center, for instance, called for greater federal leadership on climate-tweaking science. Despite this uptick in interest, few researchers have explored just how much the public knows (or doesn't) about the topic. A quick-and-dirty survey reported in 2010 hinted that only 3% of Americans could effectively communicate what geoengineering science means."

Makes sense, following this thread not even you chemtrail/geoengineering people know what it really means and how it's carried out...

Also based on revelations you people have made in this forum that anyone who speaks out on this subject are almost immediately killed by "them"

So I can hypothesize that the chemtrail/geoengineering people are hitting the floor faster than they can be trained and that's the reason THE WORD is not getting out....

Old 09-02-2012, 01:01 AM

30,930 posts, read 31,824,197 times
Quote:
Of course I deny the kind of idiocy you think is real...I'm not insane.

Old 09-02-2012, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Of course I deny the kind of idiocy you think is real...I'm not insane.
The subject matter I speak of is what the geoengineering science community, governments and mainstream media is educating the people on. I guess you are playing hooky from class.

Last edited by Vascodagama; 09-02-2012 at 05:20 AM..

Old 09-02-2012, 05:38 AM

Here is a few more articles with the same geoengineering public awareness message

Public Support for Geoengineering Research, Survey Finds

Unprecedented Legislation Raises Awareness of Geoengineering

Has the Time Come to Try Geoengineering?

Old 09-02-2012, 07:09 AM

6,637 posts, read 4,615,614 times
Quote:
You should not see anymore aerosol spraying starting tomorrow. Let me know if this is so.
Not so. In fact, there were more "chemtrails" this morning than yesterday. I have a theory as to why, but want to hear yours first. Is the UN violating its own "spraying" protocol?

Old 09-02-2012, 08:21 AM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,379 posts, read 14,093,005 times
Quote:

Quote:
The subject matter I speak of is what the geoengineering science community, governments and mainstream media is educating the people on. I guess you are playing hooky from class.
Quote:

and are YOU aware that they are TALKING about possible future and pressent things like making clouds (evaperating water) and OMG planting trees

even your guy from the video states NOT ONE bit of chemtrailing is currently happening

Old 09-02-2012, 08:27 AM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,379 posts, read 14,093,005 times
[quote=Don9;25898269]It's the governments that are part of the United Nations and the UN itself is heading climate change and geoengineering management.QUOTE]

oh please. do you really think the MEMBERS of the UN are going to ALLOW spraying of thier own people

logic states no

Quote:
Don't know about anti-venon but Claud is correct that the aerosol spraying is very controlled and certain people are protected. When Obama visits a city the aerosol spraying will stop at least a week before he arrives and resume the day after he leaves if scheduled.
controlled??? you are kidding you cant control SPRAY up high in the air any motre than you can control spray at ground level.....ever try spray painting something outside on a breesy day???

stop spraying for a week..thats a laugh

guess what the nuke disater in JAPAN justed debunked your chemtrails as radioactice particals were landing in middle america....control that

Quote:
The operation is very elaborate and includes complex weather simulations using models and real-time data from NOAA and NASA. They use weather satellites and ground stations. The actual aerosol spraying is computer controlled and many aircraft are UAV.
right.....the computer controlled aircraft can now control the wind and overspray
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies