U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-23-2012, 09:58 AM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,937,407 times
Reputation: 1728

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
I look at it this way. I've seen many things on the internet about the topic of chemtrails. I'm not saying that I buy into the theory of chemtrails, but in this day and age and with the way things are going in this world, absolutely NOTHING suprises me! I certainly don't buy into everything the lamestream media tells us (or doesn't tell us), either! If that makes me somewhat of a conspiracy theorist, then so be it.
Some of the "chemtrail" conspiracy theory websites are generated by the people who don't want the general public to know what's really going on. They purposely put bizarre claims like "it's mind control chemtrails" or "the government is intentionally poisoning the air we breath to reduce the population". This is all "unbelievable" disinformation and intended to make people see this as nothing but a the wacko conspiracy theory and they then will reject all of it ... and even participate in ridiculing anyone who legitimately tries to talk about it. The geoengineering programs have nothing to do with mind-control or intentionally trying to reduce the population and it has nothing to do with the global warming scam... it has everything to do with weather control and controlling the food supply as well as other purposes including military applications.

 
Old 08-23-2012, 10:00 AM
 
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
3,843 posts, read 3,796,721 times
Reputation: 3074
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
I remember the discussion on the OP's scientific qualifications which he/she/it refused to answer but clearly it has nothing to do with aviation or science.....

That's right you haven't (told us your quals).... But you have alluded to having intimate details of what occurs at Area 51, the Pentagon and the White House.

You have told us your expertise in dismissing scientific fact by just looking at something...
And I'm Will Smith.

 
Old 08-23-2012, 10:13 AM
 
9,065 posts, read 5,590,451 times
Reputation: 3824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Translated as "anyone who disagrees with our insanity needs to be silenced." How very American of you.

Well I won't be silenced and as a rational adult I'll keep doing my part to counter the madness of crackpot conspiracy theorists like you and your boy Don. Unlike you I won't insist on suspension for you and the other moonbats here.
You have a perfect right to disagree. You have no right whatsoever to attack people with juvenile insults and nonsense.

And this will also be reported .... either grow up and discuss the topic in a respectful manner, or shut up!
 
Old 08-23-2012, 10:27 AM
 
6,620 posts, read 4,563,166 times
Reputation: 13253
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You have a perfect right to disagree. You have no right whatsoever to attack people with juvenile insults and nonsense.

And this will also be reported .... either grow up and discuss the topic in a respectful manner, or shut up!
A plea for respectfulness followed by shut up? I think you should report yourself.
 
Old 08-23-2012, 10:55 AM
 
Location: Chattanooga, TN
2,790 posts, read 3,876,460 times
Reputation: 4296
Just curious, but does any of the "research" the OP has conducted involve actually getting into an airplane and taking direct sample of the "chemtrails"? It's not like they're hiding or anything. The altitudes involved are higher than your average gen-av Cesna can reach, but surely someone out there with access to money believes in this conspiracy theory and can fund a plane than can climb to 30-46k feet.

And if that is directly addressed in the movie, I apologize. I rarely have an hour plus to spend watching things like that, and you seem to be unwilling to sum it up.

[Edit: I just wasted part of my lunch hour watching the first bit of the movie. Nothing they've said couldn't be explained by the simple fact that millions of factories and power plants are spewing tons of toxic chemicals into the air every day all over the world. Why bother looking for conspiracies when there's a real problem right in your face?]

Last edited by jwkilgore; 08-23-2012 at 11:10 AM..
 
Old 08-23-2012, 10:56 AM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
15,202 posts, read 18,206,160 times
Reputation: 8031
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
There is ZERO question at this point (15 years later) that this is occurring. And there really never was a reasonable excuse for sighted people who believe themselves to be intelligent adults, for mistaking these clearly separate and distinct aerosol trails with con-trails:





In order for someone to think that the above pictures are standard contrails, you'd have to believe the the next cloud picture is a natural formation:



But I'm willing to offer a pass to you given the volume of mainstream liars reinforcing the idea that you must not believe your lying eyes and believe what they tell you instead.

However, the evidence is no longer comprised of just visuals ... but now consists of confessions, technology patents, in depth discussions of those who actually are in the business of Geo-Engineering/weather modification, as well as chemical analysis of residues in the soil, on plants and in rain water collected. These chemicals have been verified in laboratories and they match the same chemicals listed in the technology patents defining their purpose and method of operation of this technology.

This is not UFO's and little green men we're talking about here ... but a documented technology with detailed explanations for how this technology works. And the technology consists of dumping thousands of tons of these toxic chemicals into the atmosphere as aerosols. The true intentions, goals and consequences of the technology may be subject for debate, but not the technology itself. That is spelled out quite clearly, well documented, and UNDENIABLE.

Therefore the issue is beyond the 'Conspiracy theory' stage and is now an undeniable fact. But the real problem here is the devastating consequences of the use of this technology, and the environmental impact that is now being measured, with soils becoming overly alkalinized, and causing plant and tree die off, as well as the respiratory distress being caused to humans, and health consequences to wildlife too. These chemicals being used are highly toxic, and that is probably the main reason for why there has been so much effort made to deny these activities are ongoing. And we as a population need to wise up, and force a debate on this due to the environmental damage being inflicted, under the guise of mitigating global warming ... because that is what this is about. And the people involved in doing this are zealot ideologues, and need to be reined in.

So open your eyes and your mind and stop with the nonsense. It's absurd behavior .... going well beyond mere denial. It's like denying that there is a Sun and a Moon. It's right there in front of you.
What's funny is that with all that stuff you just typed, you didn't write a single sentence that adds credibility to your position.

For instance, take the comment about "rainwater collected." The most commonly used example of this (from my experience in discussions such as this) is some guy in northern California whose name escapes me right now (must be those chemtrail chemicals making me forget) who supposedly sampled rainwater, had it tested and the results showed an allegedly high level of benzine. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about - they used him in the first movie. Anyway, not a single piece of information regarding HOW he collected that water has been shown. From what we see in the movie, it looks like he took a used plastic container from his kitchen, put it on a wooden deck and let rain fall into it. Is that supposed to be science? Do you see the problems with that? I'd really like to know - do you?

That's just one example of how the "science" behind the chemtrail believers fails at a fundamental level. There are just as many others as there are pieces of "evidence" that purportedly support the fantasy.

I've asked this over and over, and not a single person has ever been able to provide a reasonable answer, so I'll give it another shot:

Why haven't the chemtrailers sampled a "chemtrail" directly?

It's a simple question, and is the obvious next step to testing the theory. It would also do the most good in convincing us "deniers" that you're right. So why hasn't it been done? I'll tell you why. It's because the chemtrailers KNOW, deep down, that they're wrong, and they don't want to do ANYTHING that might jeopardize their fantasy. They're so invested in this nonsense that it would destroy them psychologically if they were to be proven - conclusively - to be wrong, especially if they were responsible for it.
 
Old 08-23-2012, 12:06 PM
 
9,065 posts, read 5,590,451 times
Reputation: 3824
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
I look at it this way. I've seen many things on the internet about the topic of chemtrails. I'm not saying that I buy into the theory of chemtrails, but in this day and age and with the way things are going in this world, absolutely NOTHING suprises me! I certainly don't buy into everything the lamestream media tells us (or doesn't tell us), either! If that makes me somewhat of a conspiracy theorist, then so be it.
The evidence of these aerosol spraying programs is now beyond any doubt whatsoever. None ... Zero. That's the crazy part about this ... the fact that so many here are behaving like obnoxious children regarding a matter that is actually documented ... with damned patents issued by the US Patent and Trademark Office, which details the nuts and bolts operation of this technology.

To deny this is literally like trying to deny that there is a sky above you. It's mind boggling ignorance to deny the evidence, particularly as it relates to global warming and weather modification.

Here in the Scientific American, they discuss the technology .... claiming that "if these technologies were to be implemented, the skies over cities could be covered in a white haze. Of course, the insinuation is that it is not actually happening yet. This is called predictive programming.

Geoengineering Could Turn Skies White: Scientific American

and this:

Could Geoengineering Stop Heat Waves?: Scientific American Podcast

excerpt:

The answer appears to be yes. Afternoon temperatures declined significantly in conjunction with the amount of particles boosted to the stratosphere. For example, emitting aerosols at rates of 30 micrograms per meter-squared yielded temperature decreases of roughly 7 degrees Celsius during the hottest part of the day.

It's unclear how exactly the sulfate aerosols would get to the stratosphere absent a volcanic eruption.


No ... it's not "unclear" how this could be done, because it is being done.

Scientists warn geoengineering may disrupt rainfall | Reuters

Geoengineering projects are controversial, even though they are largely theoretical at this point. They range from mimicking the effects of large volcanic eruptions by releasing sulphur dioxide into the atmosphere, to deploying giant mirrors in space to deflect the sun's rays.

No ... not largely theoretical at all ... it is largely being deployed and has been for several years, while the idiot sheep snicker and name call.

Can geoengineering put the freeze on global warming? - USATODAY.com

US geoengineers to spray sun-reflecting chemicals from balloon | Environment | guardian.co.uk

Two Harvard engineers are to spray sun-reflecting chemical particles into the atmosphere to artificially cool the planet, using a balloon flying 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico.

The field experiment in solar geoengineering aims to ultimately create a technology to replicate the observed effects of volcanoes that spew sulphates into the stratosphere, using sulphate aerosols to bounce sunlight back to space and decrease the temperature of the Earth.



Read: we're just experimenting on a small scale right now, so pay no attention to the blankets of chemicals being dumped into the atmosphere ... it's a conspiracy theory!

Bill Gates backs climate scientists lobbying for large-scale geoengineering | Environment | The Guardian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F3XFuk4WUo

Is this a condensation trail??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzc6...eature=related

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 08-23-2012 at 01:30 PM..
 
Old 08-23-2012, 01:24 PM
 
9,065 posts, read 5,590,451 times
Reputation: 3824
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
What's funny is that with all that stuff you just typed, you didn't write a single sentence that adds credibility to your position.
Imagine my shock and surprise that you would say that, and how convenient and self serving. And this is exactly what you do ... you make a baseless claims, offering nothing of substance. And that is all you, and your fellow "smirkers" ever do .... present constant denials, make accusations, hurl insults and regurgitate the same lame one liners. But what you seem unwilling to do is to specifically address the documentation that exists and has been presented that defines this Geo-engineering technology as contained in issued patents that describe in detail, the methodology which includes dispersing chemical and metallic particulate into the atmosphere for mitigating global warming. You seem to want to pretend that this technology doesn't even exist, when the patent documents prove it does.

So I say it is a total fraud to keep insisting that you are are the "rational" one, when you continue denying that a documented technology doesn't exist. You might as well claim that the sun doesn't exist. But the sun isn't going to disappear because you claim it's a theory ... and the documents outlining this technology isn't going to disappear either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
For instance, take the comment about "rainwater collected." The most commonly used example of this (from my experience in discussions such as this) is some guy in northern California whose name escapes me right now (must be those chemtrail chemicals making me forget) who supposedly sampled rainwater, had it tested and the results showed an allegedly high level of benzine. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about - they used him in the first movie. Anyway, not a single piece of information regarding HOW he collected that water has been shown. From what we see in the movie, it looks like he took a used plastic container from his kitchen, put it on a wooden deck and let rain fall into it. Is that supposed to be science? Do you see the problems with that? I'd really like to know - do you?
I'll tell you what the problem is ... the problem is you being deliberating dishonest. OKAY? Why? Why are you being so blatantly dishonest? This isn't about one person collecting a sample of rain water in a tupperware container ... actually, in one such instance, the container used was a sterilized glass mason jar to insure no existing contamination. Is that what you consider unscientific? Is there a particular method of collecting rainwater that you'd find more scientific? Maybe using a mason jar isn't scientific looking enough for you, and a science lab beaker would look more scientific? I got news for you, scientists collect samples of things in a lot of common items like plastic bags .... and they don't buy them from NASA.

No, these investigations are being conducted by regular concerned citizens as well as professional investigators, scientists and environmental specialists, who are all finding the same things showing up in the samples of rain, soil, air and snow collected. And these samples have been analyzed by certified laboratories and the results of that analysis show extraordinarily high concentrations of toxic chemicals that should not be there ... some of this particulate includes desiccated red blood cells .... are you going to tell me that the clouds contain dehydrated blood cells? Are you going to claim that ALL of the the containers used to collect these many samples collected by different people, laymen and scientist alike, all suffer from the same previously contaminated containers that just so happen to have been contaminated with the same nano sized aluminum particulate, Barium salts, Strontium ? Because if you are, you're just pulling arguments out of your rear end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
That's just one example of how the "science" behind the chemtrail believers fails at a fundamental level. There are just as many others as there are pieces of "evidence" that purportedly support the fantasy.
Name a few ... don't be such a fraud by making a baseless claim. Because your first example was a total fraud, so I would guess that was your best one. If you have others ... put them up ... put your money were your mouth is ... lets discuss them. But simply making the claim is not very "scientific" ... just pure rhetoric and a phony tactic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I've asked this over and over, and not a single person has ever been able to provide a reasonable answer, so I'll give it another shot:

Why haven't the chemtrailers sampled a "chemtrail" directly?
If you were even partially as intelligent has you think you are, you wouldn't need to ask such a stupid question .. let alone continue asking it. And I believe at one time in the past I already answered that. The very obvious and easy answer is that this dispersal of aerosols is taking place at altitudes not available for general aviation. So, unless you have a large jet aircraft properly equipped with the sophisticated technology to sample the chemical composition of air at 35,000 ft, and you get FAA clearance for entering that airspace ... Joe crop duster isn't going to take his biplane up to 35,000 feet and stick a cup out the window

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
It's a simple question, and is the obvious next step to testing the theory. It would also do the most good in convincing us "deniers" that you're right. So why hasn't it been done? I'll tell you why. It's because the chemtrailers KNOW, deep down, that they're wrong, and they don't want to do ANYTHING that might jeopardize their fantasy. They're so invested in this nonsense that it would destroy them psychologically if they were to be proven - conclusively - to be wrong, especially if they were responsible for it.
Talk about living in a fantasy land. The Geo-engineering patent documents outlining the aerosol dispersing technology is evidence enough for the existence of the technology, with no air samples needed. That point you continue to ignore ... but it's not going away. Now, if you want to argue that the technology has not been implemented on a large scale, that's an entirely different argument. But that's not the argument you're making ... you're claiming that the technology is a conspiracy theory .. and that claim is brain dead ignorance based on the evidence proving the technology exists. The US PTO does not issue patents for conspiracy theories ... or imaginary delusions and hallucinations.
 
Old 08-23-2012, 01:52 PM
 
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
3,843 posts, read 3,796,721 times
Reputation: 3074
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
A plea for respectfulness followed by shut up? I think you should report yourself.
Rep for you for being a rational individual!!
 
Old 08-23-2012, 01:55 PM
 
16,268 posts, read 9,074,954 times
Reputation: 6540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Hi Swagger,

I have continued my research into geoengineering and have gained much data backing my conclusions. I was very happy to see that this documentary "nailed it" and provided even more information than I had gained. The number of people becoming aware is growing everyday and not just in the USA. This will become a big issue in our future and impact all of us.

To answer your question is to say your assumption are wrong that all of the spray or exhaust trails we see in today's sky's are just normal contrails. I only answered your question because we have a history of conversation and you said you would watch the documentary... otherwise I will not respond to the people who obviously did not watch the documentary and who are obviously uninformed and unwilling to seek the truth.

could you please outline your research methodology?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top