U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-02-2012, 07:22 PM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,952,612 times
Reputation: 1732

Advertisements

[quote=workingclasshero;25912422]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
It's the governments that are part of the United Nations and the UN itself is heading climate change and geoengineering management.QUOTE]

oh please. do you really think the MEMBERS of the UN are going to ALLOW spraying of thier own people

logic states no



controlled??? you are kidding you cant control SPRAY up high in the air any motre than you can control spray at ground level.....ever try spray painting something outside on a breesy day???

stop spraying for a week..thats a laugh

guess what the nuke disater in JAPAN justed debunked your chemtrails as radioactice particals were landing in middle america....control that





right.....the computer controlled aircraft can now control the wind and overspray
You have a lot to learn ...

 
Old 09-02-2012, 07:24 PM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,952,612 times
Reputation: 1732
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
What's not to understand?

It's a simple task - tell the readers how to determine whether what they're seeing is a "normal cloud," a contrail or a chemtrail. The request has nothing to do with what I believe. If you're trying to "spread the word" about chemtrails, which you very obviously are (you started this thread, and the last chemtrail thread IIRC), then what I believe is irrelevant.

You claimed that someone was confused about what they were seeing - if it's that easy to be confused about what someone is looking at, then you should educate everyone reading this thread about exactly what to look for when determining what it is they're seeing.
I don't take demands from you ...
 
Old 09-02-2012, 07:35 PM
 
Location: Northern CA
12,770 posts, read 9,836,951 times
Reputation: 4243
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
No even vaguely relevant. I'm not in Texas and no mosquito spraying is being conducted in my area. I'm in NC. More specifically Charlotte where the DNC will be held. According to Don, the UN ceases spraying a week or so prior whenever the President visits an area. He's due here on Thursday. Since I've seen "chemtrails" just like those he pictured in post #149 yesterday and today, I've asked Don to explain why the UN is continuing to "spray". In fact, there are many more today than yesterday. Why would the "spraying" be increased?
I don't believe you know the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail, so until then, don't worry about it.
 
Old 09-02-2012, 07:58 PM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
15,202 posts, read 18,251,738 times
Reputation: 8032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I don't take demands from you ...
It's not a demand, Don...

You are posting here to spread the word about what you believe, right? You posted something totally ambiguous earlier, and for the benefit of those reading, you should explain that. Forget what I believe - it has nothing to do with what I believe. If determining what is a contrail, what is a chemtrail, and what is a "normal cloud" is so difficult, don't you think it's in the best interest of the very people you're trying to educate to inform them of the differences between the three?

Sheesh, Don. If you're going to take that as some sort of attack, I'm going to have to call you extraordinarily paranoid... It's very, very simple to understand, and is nothing but plain old common sense.
 
Old 09-02-2012, 08:01 PM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
15,202 posts, read 18,251,738 times
Reputation: 8032
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I don't believe you know the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail...
Since Don seems to be paranoid about it, perhaps you can explain how someone can visually determine whether what they're looking at is a chemtrail, a contrail or a normal cloud. He brought it up, and indicated that it's apparently hard to understand, but he refuses to give us the visual cues to watch for. Help him out and do what he's apparently too afraid to do, and explain for the silent masses reading this thread exactly what the difference is when looking at something in the sky.
 
Old 09-02-2012, 08:07 PM
 
8,266 posts, read 10,706,679 times
Reputation: 4769
Kinda sad that the guy supposedly trying to educate others about chem trails refuses to divulge the locations of the secret bases he's found on google maps or how to discern existence of what he's talking about. I assume because its a chess match of trying to not have to stand up to scrutiny that would further expose stupidity.
 
Old 09-02-2012, 08:16 PM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,952,612 times
Reputation: 1732
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
It's not a demand, Don...

You are posting here to spread the word about what you believe, right? You posted something totally ambiguous earlier, and for the benefit of those reading, you should explain that. Forget what I believe - it has nothing to do with what I believe. If determining what is a contrail, what is a chemtrail, and what is a "normal cloud" is so difficult, don't you think it's in the best interest of the very people you're trying to educate to inform them of the differences between the three?

Sheesh, Don. If you're going to take that as some sort of attack, I'm going to have to call you extraordinarily paranoid... It's very, very simple to understand, and is nothing but plain old common sense.
I don't take it as some sore of attack. I take it as a disrespectful internet bully who has his head buried in the sand and drunk from political propaganda. Some of the posters here act like total idiots and are unwilling to read any posts. They just see "Chemtrail Conspiracy" and start spewing insults and ridicule without any intelligent thinking.

I don't need to explain a thing ... got it? I provide more than enough backing but no one wants to spend the time to read it so ... too bad.
 
Old 09-02-2012, 08:18 PM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,952,612 times
Reputation: 1732
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Kinda sad that the guy supposedly trying to educate others about chem trails refuses to divulge the locations of the secret bases he's found on google maps or how to discern existence of what he's talking about. I assume because its a chess match of trying to not have to stand up to scrutiny that would further expose stupidity.
You expect me to tell you where secret bases are? What planet do you live on?
 
Old 09-02-2012, 08:37 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,875 posts, read 31,754,043 times
Reputation: 12622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I don't take it as some sore of attack. I take it as a disrespectful internet bully who has his head buried in the sand and drunk from political propaganda. Some of the posters here act like total idiots and are unwilling to read any posts. They just see "Chemtrail Conspiracy" and start spewing insults and ridicule without any intelligent thinking.

I don't need to explain a thing ... got it? I provide more than enough backing but no one wants to spend the time to read it so ... too bad.
You have provided no backing whatsoever, other than that video that was promptly shot full of holes, and not only that you wiggle out of responding to the evidence that others post by calling them internet bullies, and idiots who insult you...Many have posted a ton of evidence refuting your chemtrail/geoengineering beliefs, but so far as I can see you have answered none of them.

So tell me...Am I an idiot and a bully because I disagree with you?
 
Old 09-02-2012, 08:41 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,875 posts, read 31,754,043 times
Reputation: 12622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Snap a few picks of these so called chemtrails... you probably don't know what to look for and confuse them with normal clouds. If they are real aerosol spraying then it should stop soon.
I took a photo of a 737 flying overhead a few days ago (posted today on the last page) So is it a contrail or a chemtrail?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top