U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2012, 08:48 PM

8,266 posts, read 10,719,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
You expect me to tell you where secret bases are? What planet do you live on?
Why yes, to support your claims of secret airbases launching these planes you said:
Quote:
Have you spent time on Google Earth? I have seen lots of facilities in the middle of nowhere and no information is provided on them.
When asked to show us, you suddenly don't want to "spoon feed" anyone. All it takes is to post a link, you can find the time for dozens of posts in this thread but can't be bothered to back up your claim of having found these facilities, sounds to me like you are either lying or have no interest in your claims standing up to scrutiny.

Old 09-02-2012, 09:55 PM

12,770 posts, read 9,852,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I took a photo of a 737 flying overhead a few days ago (posted today on the last page) So is it a contrail or a chemtrail?
If you don't believe in chemtrails, then why would you even ask? You have your mind made up.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:03 PM

30,892 posts, read 31,793,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
If you don't believe in chemtrails, then why would you even ask? You have your mind made up.
Well you are one of the guys claiming they exist. I don't think they do, but if you post convincing evidence I'll at least consider the possibility...That is the way it works, the one making the claim has the burden of proof, and the more outrageous the claim the more solid that evidence has to be...So far I've seen no evidence from any reputable source...The ball is in your court.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Well you are one of the guys claiming they exist. I don't think they do, but if you post convincing evidence I'll at least consider the possibility...That is the way it works, the one making the claim has the burden of proof, and the more outrageous the claim the more solid that evidence has to be...So far I've seen no evidence from any reputable source...The ball is in your court.
What part of the documentary did you disagree with?

Old 09-02-2012, 11:46 PM

15,924 posts, read 17,433,964 times
Quote:
I don't take it as some sore of attack. I take it as a disrespectful internet bully who has his head buried in the sand and drunk from political propaganda. Some of the posters here act like total idiots and are unwilling to read any posts. They just see "Chemtrail Conspiracy" and start spewing insults and ridicule without any intelligent thinking.

I don't need to explain a thing ... got it? I provide more than enough backing but no one wants to spend the time to read it so ... too bad.
Don't take it too bad don9, there have been numerous chemtrail threads here and on other public blogs. The majority of people tread chemtrail articles because it has no cohesiveness, no intelligence behind it, you sound like a bunch of kids....

I'll bet more people from the contrail side has read more chemtrail stuff that you've posted than the other way around, by far.

You didn't need to explain a thing, and that's why it's such a pile of trash.

Old 09-02-2012, 11:51 PM

30,892 posts, read 31,793,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
What part of the documentary did you disagree with?
I didn't watch it...No way I'm going to waste that much time when you or Don can point out the highlights...

Old 09-02-2012, 11:53 PM

7,541 posts, read 5,355,217 times
I just stopped by Target, their store brand tin foil is on sale this weekend.

Old 09-03-2012, 12:11 AM

15,202 posts, read 18,272,814 times
Quote:
I don't take it as some sore of attack. I take it as a disrespectful internet bully
What's the problem? You claimed that someone couldn't tell the difference between a chemtrail, contrail and a "normal cloud," so I asked that you define those things for us. That's being a bully? You've got a warped perception of what bullying is, Don.

Quote:
...who has his head buried in the sand and drunk from political propaganda.
You're funny.

Ok, I'll bite. What political propaganda are you talking about? Please - be specific - show us the propaganda to which you're referring. Or is this going to be another one of those claims you make and then run away from when asked for proof? You know, like the secret bases you've seen on Google Earth, or your sources at Area 51?

Put up or shut up, Don. The reason you're so easy to make fun of is precisely because you fail to back up your own claims, and you refuse to address credible science that refutes your kindergarten theories. At least GnT has enough intelligence to bow out of the discussion when he gets owned. Some other people aren't even bright enough to understand when that's happened, and continue to blather on. I like those people. They amuse me.

Old 09-03-2012, 01:59 AM

Quote:
I didn't watch it...No way I'm going to waste that much time when you or Don can point out the highlights...
then you have nothing to contribute to this thread, which is about the documentary that you refuse to view.

Old 09-03-2012, 03:04 AM

29,419 posts, read 18,751,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
No even vaguely relevant. I'm not in Texas and no mosquito spraying is being conducted in my area. I'm in NC. More specifically Charlotte where the DNC will be held. According to Don, the UN ceases spraying a week or so prior whenever the President visits an area. He's due here on Thursday. Since I've seen "chemtrails" just like those he pictured in post #149 yesterday and today, I've asked Don to explain why the UN is continuing to "spray". In fact, there are many more today than yesterday. Why would the "spraying" be increased?
Well if the democrats are coming to town maybe it's rat spray to try and keep em out??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies