U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-03-2012, 03:12 AM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,876 posts, read 31,757,930 times
Reputation: 12623

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
then you have nothing to contribute to this thread, which is about the documentary that you refuse to view.
Oh, I have contributed a lot more than you have to this thread, and it didn't take much at all....You're just waffling because you have no valid evidence, none at all. I have provided an in depth explanation of contrails...What have you provided...You and Don won't even answer questions....All you do is deflect and insult the rational posters.

 
Old 09-03-2012, 07:24 AM
 
15,924 posts, read 17,415,372 times
Reputation: 7641
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
then you have nothing to contribute to this thread, which is about the documentary that you refuse to view.
As has been said many times before

Uhhhh, it's a conspiracy video, not a "documentary"

A true documentary contains unbiased facts on reality and unbiased scientists with a wealth of accredited statistical data that has been peer reviewed.

The video in the OP has none of those qualities....

I have watched it and back in the 400 or so posts I have brought up points asked questions and have asked for clarifications, so far my queries have met with this:



Since your chembrother couldn't answer any of my questions with substantive proof to back them up he had a hissyfit and put me on his ignore list.

So maybe you are more mature and intelligent than your chembrother and will review all the queries I've made to this point and provide the qualitative accredited facts and answers that must exist with this conspiracy being world-wide, compromising millions of people and quintillions of dollars...

Last edited by plwhit; 09-03-2012 at 07:41 AM..
 
Old 09-03-2012, 07:28 AM
 
6,635 posts, read 4,596,063 times
Reputation: 13349
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I don't believe you know the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail, so until then, don't worry about it.
I do know the difference. There is absolutely no difference. They are one and the same. Only difference is logical, reasonable people who understand the science behind contrails and illogical, absurd people who believe in a completely debunked conspiracy theory.
 
Old 09-03-2012, 07:39 AM
 
6,635 posts, read 4,596,063 times
Reputation: 13349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Are you referring to intentionally creating a high pressure zone over Charlotte to keep severe weather away?
Don, as usual you're looking for zebras when the answer is horses. There are increasing numbers of contrails (or as you call them chemtrails) due to increased air traffic. The DNC delegates are arriving in town and the airport is hopping.

Keep severe weather away? If that's your latest attempt to justify that "spraying" is going on, all I can say is it's not working. We've had severe thunderstorms the last 2 evenings. You know, the kind that occur in the late afternoon in summer when it's hot and humid? Nothing remotely conspiracy about that.

And please answer the questions being posed by other posters. Are you afraid to have a debate on the facts?
 
Old 09-03-2012, 10:47 AM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
15,202 posts, read 18,253,833 times
Reputation: 8032
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Are you afraid to have a debate on the facts?
At this point, the answer to that question has already been revealed.

It's the same as the last chemtrail thread.

"THIS IS THE TRUTH!"

"You haven't provided a single shred of factual evidence."

"SHILL!!!!!"

 
Old 09-03-2012, 12:18 PM
 
6,635 posts, read 4,596,063 times
Reputation: 13349
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
At this point, the answer to that question has already been revealed.

It's the same as the last chemtrail thread.

"THIS IS THE TRUTH!"

"You haven't provided a single shred of factual evidence."

"SHILL!!!!!"

LOL. You are exactly right. Perhaps Don9 and his followers never outgrew the notion that "because I said so" is an answer to a legitimate question. The rest of us figured out long ago that answer really means " I don't know the answer and/or I can't justify it so I'll just assert my authority". Worked great for Moms of small kids, but not so much on thinking adults.
 
Old 09-03-2012, 01:35 PM
 
Location: Ohio
19,895 posts, read 14,228,365 times
Reputation: 16081
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
If you don't believe in chemtrails, then why would you even ask? You have your mind made up.
I believe in science and reality -- chemtrails do not exist in either realm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
What part of the documentary did you disagree with?
That has been clearly elucidated by numerous people, and you and Don9 and the other have refused to address any of the evidence offered.

So go back re-read the thread -- it's all there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
then you have nothing to contribute to this thread, which is about the documentary that you refuse to view.
It is not a documentary, it is a propaganda piece. A true documentary presents multiple points of view. If you were to do a documentary on Colin Powell, you wouldn't just talk about Colin Powell and have Colin Powell speak --- that would be propaganda.

A documentary about Colin Powell would include an interview of Lieutenant William Calley, who was court-martialed and imprisoned for the My Lai Massacre -- Powell at the time was Major Powell and the S-3 Ops Officer in Calley's battalion who planned the action and that sent Calley's platoon to My Lai.

What Calley has to say is very relevant regarding the issue of Powell's character -- what Powell did and didn't do, what Powell did and didn't say, and what actions Powell might have taken to either protect Calley, dump the blame on Calley, or to protect himself -- or perhaps Powell did none of those things and followed the spirit and letter of Army Regulations.

So when ding-bat says there shouldn't be any aluminum in the atmosphere, that is where the documentary cuts away from fantasy to interview real scientists who do nothing but study the air and who accurately state that aluminum and other metals and minerals are always in the air, there is nothing abnormal about it, they have been in the air before humans existed and will be in the air long after humans are gone and then explain the many, many, many ways these metals and minerals can be in the air ---- without "chemtrail spraying."

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I don't believe you know the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail, so until then, don't worry about it.
You don't even understand how contrails are formed.

Still waiting for evidence...

Mircea


Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I don't take demands from you ...
English Translation: My position is so weak that even I cannot defend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I don't take it as some sore of attack. I take it as a disrespectful internet bully who has his head buried in the sand and drunk from political propaganda.
There is nothing political about upper air layer data. It is what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I don't need to explain a thing ... got it?
You're the one who claims "chemtrails" are real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I provide more than enough backing but no one wants to spend the time to read it so ... too bad.
We did read it. Let us review:

1] You claimed they were Geo-engineering.

2] To support your claim, you posted an article.

3] You were incapable of understanding that the article you posted discussed the theoretical possibilities of Geo-engineering, and not actual Geo-engineering.

4] Of the two articles you posted, one specifically discussed a proposed method of spraying mega-tonnes of chemicals 30 miles above Earth, and the other mega-tonnes of chemicals in the upper atmosphere -- above the Troposphere.

When I pointed out that 30 miles above Earth is 160,000 feet and that there are no aircraft on Planet Earth that can operate above 60,000 feet, you accused me of being a bully and of all things a "Liberal" (which was really quite funny).

Now, you either present evidence that aircraft can fly 30 miles above Earth --- or continue to look like a total fool.


And one more thing....

Explain to everyone here why they would want to spray in the upper atmosphere.

I know the reason....but you don't.....because you don't know what you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
You expect me to tell you where secret bases are? What planet do you live on?
So, let me guess, you think you are special and the only one on Earth who knows where the "secret bases" are.

Got it. They got pills for people like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Are you referring to intentionally creating a high pressure zone over Charlotte to keep severe weather away?
Um, do you believe the air space above Charlotte to be a vacuum?

Because, you know, there's like wind up there.

You're not suggesting that the US has brought the Anemoi back to life at one of those "secret bases" and the Anemoi are working for the US government, are you?

Because that would be really silly.

You know the Anemoi, right? The four Greek gods who control the four-winds of the Earth: East-wind, North-wind, West-wind and South-wind.

Starting to believe in Poll Tests again...

Mircea
 
Old 09-03-2012, 07:14 PM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,953,232 times
Reputation: 1732
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You have provided no backing whatsoever, other than that video that was promptly shot full of holes, and not only that you wiggle out of responding to the evidence that others post by calling them internet bullies, and idiots who insult you...Many have posted a ton of evidence refuting your chemtrail/geoengineering beliefs, but so far as I can see you have answered none of them.

So tell me...Am I an idiot and a bully because I disagree with you?
Not by the above statement.

The thread is about the documentary I started the thread with and it provides all the backing information. I didn't produce the documentary so I don't provide supporting information.

As far as many people posting tons on evidence refuting my geoengineering beliefs ... Not the case! Just because someone posts an opinion or some internet link does not mean they have refuted or debunked anything. Most of what was posted is garbage information. Just because someone says something does not mean is true an valid.
 
Old 09-03-2012, 07:20 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,876 posts, read 31,757,930 times
Reputation: 12623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Not by the above statement.

The thread is about the documentary I started the thread with and it provides all the backing information. I didn't produce the documentary so I don't provide supporting information.
It is not a documentary, it's propaganda.... This is the difference, a documentary is based on evidence and fact, and propaganda is based on pure supposition.
 
Old 09-03-2012, 07:29 PM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,953,232 times
Reputation: 1732
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
It is not a documentary, it's propaganda.... This is the difference, a documentary is based on evidence and fact, and propaganda is based on pure supposition.
How would you know? You said you would not waste your time watching it. So you are going to claim its propaganda based on what? These are the actions that's idiotic and not worth my time to respond anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top