U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2012, 08:40 PM

30,807 posts, read 31,614,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
How would you know? You said you would not waste your time watching it. So you are going to claim its propaganda based on what? These are the actions that's idiotic and not worth my time to respond anymore.
I watch enough of it to know that is based on lies. For example the very first statement was that soil was increasing in alkalinity by a factor of ten to twelve, when in reality the opposite is true...Because of the increase in SO2 in the atmosphere soil is becoming more acidic...The second statement about the increase in clouded skies is at least true, but the reasons stated are not...The increase in cloudiness has been researched and a correlation has been found to the increase in air traffic hence an increase in vapor trails. Blaming the increase of respiratory illnesses on chemtrails is nothing short of ludicrous....With this kind of start to your so called "documentary" there was no need to waste any more of my time on this nonsense.

Old 09-03-2012, 09:09 PM

15,924 posts, read 17,350,597 times
Quote:
Most of what was posted is garbage information. Just because someone says something does not mean is true an valid.
Like the video posted in the OP that contains nothing but deluded conspiracies?

Old 09-03-2012, 09:10 PM

Quote:
How would you know? You said you would not waste your time watching it. So you are going to claim its propaganda based on what? These are the actions that's idiotic and not worth my time to respond anymore.
This, written by a person who refuses to discuss anything about what is presented in the video.....

Old 09-03-2012, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I watch enough of it to know that is based on lies. For example the very first statement was that soil was increasing in alkalinity by a factor of ten to twelve, when in reality the opposite is true...Because of the increase in SO2 in the atmosphere soil is becoming more acidic...The second statement about the increase in clouded skies is at least true, but the reasons stated are not...The increase in cloudiness has been researched and a correlation has been found to the increase in air traffic hence an increase in vapor trails. Blaming the increase of respiratory illnesses on chemtrails is nothing short of ludicrous....With this kind of start to your so called "documentary" there was no need to waste any more of my time on this nonsense.
Geez sans, you know I can't find a thing in this article that even hints at chemtrails causing respiratory illnesses.....

Air Pollution & Respiratory Disease

Air Pollution & Respiratory Disease

Guess this will be another article that don9 refuses to read......

Old 09-04-2012, 08:02 AM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,037 posts, read 13,912,413 times
Quote:
This is a part 2 of the original "What in the World are They Spraying" which was a good documentary on the the active geoengineering programs. This is an excellent documentary that explains the reasons why they are doing geoengineering where the first documentary explained what geoengineering is and what chemicals are used. I have done much research on this and this documentary nails its.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis "Why in the World are They Spraying?" Full Length Documentary HD -
Michael J. Murphy and Barry Kolsky have both been debunked as LIBERAL POLITICAL nutbags

Old 09-04-2012, 08:02 AM

15,202 posts, read 18,183,134 times
Quote:
Just because someone posts an opinion or some internet link does not mean they have refuted or debunked anything.
Just because someone posts an opinion or some internet link does not mean they have proven anything.

Quote:
Most of what was posted is garbage information.
Most of what was posted is garbage information.

Quote:
Just because someone says something does not mean is true an valid.
Just because someone says something does not mean "is true an valid."

See how that works, Don? Your own arguments work against you. Actually, they work against your position MUCH better than they work against ours, as yours is based on some speculation, some assumptions and primarily on fantasy. Ours is based in science and facts.

Remember, as the person making the wild, outlandish claim, it's up to you to make the case to support your position. Now, we all know by now that you don't have that capability, or you would have done so - probably in the last thread on the topic. What I don't get is why you continue to post, given that you won't address a single point of contention and that you don't have any concrete evidence supporting your theory. Before you go off half cocked, remember that when people are discussing something theoretically or hypothetically is not the same thing as putting those theories into practice.

Old 09-04-2012, 02:13 PM

5,113 posts, read 4,927,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
If you want to claim the documentary contains lies or misinformation then show proof of that or don't expect me to take you're work over theirs when they show proof with lab tests. Frankly I do not believe or trust you.

Old 09-04-2012, 02:25 PM

5,113 posts, read 4,927,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
Michael J. Murphy and Barry Kolsky have both been debunked as LIBERAL POLITICAL nutbags
Show proof of that...

Old 09-04-2012, 02:36 PM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,037 posts, read 13,912,413 times
Quote:
Show proof of that...
you have google

to use your own quote..."I am not going to do the research for you"

Michael J. Murphy and Barry Kolsky are LIBERAL ENVIRONAZI's

their progagando that YOU use in your OP,,is a LIE

it has been debunked many many times...yet you fail to see it...why don???

Old 09-04-2012, 02:44 PM

6,496 posts, read 4,531,038 times
Quote:
Show proof of that...
OK, here you go. All the debunking you could possibly want and all based on SCIENTIFIC FACT.

Debunked: What In The World Are They Spraying? - Contrail Science » Contrail Science
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies