U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-05-2012, 08:26 PM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
15,202 posts, read 18,209,317 times
Reputation: 8031

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
That's pretty cool. You can see the black hole over the Nellis range / Groom Lake. Pretty much the rest of the country is covered.

 
Old 09-05-2012, 08:28 PM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
15,202 posts, read 18,209,317 times
Reputation: 8031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Nope, that's not how it works.
Actually, it is. Your failure to grasp such a simple concept is completely within character, though.
 
Old 09-05-2012, 08:29 PM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
15,202 posts, read 18,209,317 times
Reputation: 8031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Oh really? I guess my industry is much different than yours then ... which I just completed 35 years at the same company and was a project manager for many of those years.
What industry is that, out of curiosity?
 
Old 09-05-2012, 08:44 PM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,938,040 times
Reputation: 1728
Recent interview with David Keith ...

David Keith- BBC HARDtalk Show Geo-Engineering BBC Host - Stephen Sackur


David Keith- BBC HARDtalk Show Geo-Engineering BBC Host - Stephen Sackur - YouTube
 
Old 09-05-2012, 08:58 PM
 
15,924 posts, read 17,375,046 times
Reputation: 7641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Recent interview with David Keith ...

David Keith- BBC HARDtalk Show Geo-Engineering BBC Host - Stephen Sackur


David Keith- BBC HARDtalk Show Geo-Engineering BBC Host - Stephen Sackur - YouTube
Oh boy, an interview with an actor and director, now there's scientific proof to all of you that chemtrails and geoengineering are real....
 
Old 09-05-2012, 09:12 PM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
15,202 posts, read 18,209,317 times
Reputation: 8031
Ok, so I'm a half hour into the movie that Don is so adamant people watch, and I have to say that so far, I'm unimpressed. I at least expected to see some meat, but all we're getting is fluff. Lots of buzzwords, people who are pretending to be authoritative but aren't, assumptions, speculation and confirmation bias in the film, but no actual facts or anything resembling supporting evidence.

I'm going to give it about ten more minutes. If they don't show me SOMETHING of value before then, I'm giving up. This is even worse than the first movie, but then sequels usually are.

Sorry Don, but your movie just plain sucks.

Oh, but at least someone taught the viewers how hail is formed! Yay for REAL science! (the only shred to be found in the movie so far).
 
Old 09-05-2012, 09:29 PM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
15,202 posts, read 18,209,317 times
Reputation: 8031
That's it. I give up on that movie.

I'll give the filmmaker credit for one thing - he sure can put together a film that gets the juices flowing in a certain type of person. That type of person isn't sane, but hey - their dollars spend just as well as anyone else's, right?

Film fail, Don. Write that guy a letter and suggest that he use more verifiable data for his next piece, instead of using vague references to "tests" and whatnot that may or may not have ever actually been performed. Show us the methodology used to administer those tests. Show us the results of those tests. Tell him to show us that he understands and respects the scientific method, 'cuz what he's produced in this film (and the last one, for that matter) is nothing short of laughable.

Now, is there an individual point made in the first forty minutes of the film that you'd like me to address? Don't inundate me with links - you wanted to talk about the movie, so let's talk. Keep it to the content of the film, and within the first forty minutes, and I'll be happy to take you on. Let's go.
 
Old 09-05-2012, 09:34 PM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,938,040 times
Reputation: 1728
Here is a video from an observer with a camera


Chem-Trails Demolish Thunderhead: Florida's drought is caused by aerosol engineering!




Chem-Trails Demolish Thunderhead: Florida's drought is caused by aerosol engineering! - YouTube
 
Old 09-05-2012, 09:38 PM
 
5,113 posts, read 4,938,040 times
Reputation: 1728
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
That's it. I give up on that movie.

I'll give the filmmaker credit for one thing - he sure can put together a film that gets the juices flowing in a certain type of person. That type of person isn't sane, but hey - their dollars spend just as well as anyone else's, right?

Film fail, Don. Write that guy a letter and suggest that he use more verifiable data for his next piece, instead of using vague references to "tests" and whatnot that may or may not have ever actually been performed. Show us the methodology used to administer those tests. Show us the results of those tests. Tell him to show us that he understands and respects the scientific method, 'cuz what he's produced in this film (and the last one, for that matter) is nothing short of laughable.

Now, is there an individual point made in the first forty minutes of the film that you'd like me to address? Don't inundate me with links - you wanted to talk about the movie, so let's talk. Keep it to the content of the film, and within the first forty minutes, and I'll be happy to take you on. Let's go.
I'm not surprised from your assessment. I have you pegged now.
 
Old 09-05-2012, 09:51 PM
 
15,924 posts, read 17,375,046 times
Reputation: 7641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I'm not surprised from your assessment. I have you pegged now.
Uh-O another person who doesn't agree with you and gets on your ignore list now huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:26 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top