Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2012, 09:40 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbohead View Post
I'd like to see minor media charter a 737 with filtered intakes and tailgate some trailers for evidence evaluation by an independent laboratory.

Wouldn't cost that much.
Just where would you put the filter(s) on the CFM56-7B?

http://www.b737.org.uk/powerplant.htm

Tailgate trailers for evidence evaluation?

Please review the 600 or so posts in this thread, you'll discover numerous articles disproving with accredited scientific peer reviewed evidence that chemtrails are nothing more than another conspiracy myth....

You do know it shows quite a lack of intelligence to come in on the tail end of a discussion bringing up points that were covered a number of posts in the past.....

Old 09-10-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
It is an article and I recognize that yet again you attempt to get the thread locked by waving a flag to the monitors. Why don't you address the content, the subject matter?
Will you please stop sounding like a broken record player and post some accredited scientific peer reviewed data that shows chemtrails are real?

Old 09-10-2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
The point I'm making is that the current administration, mainstream media, geoengineering science community and international sources are attempting to make a public case for geoengineering our sky's. Can you deny this?

I'm not saying the information they provide is correct or honest because it isn't. Geoengineering has nothing to do with global warming and everything to do with weather control and many other capabilities. Global warming is just used as the excuse to geoengineer our sky's with full public acceptance and using public tax money. My point is that geoengineering aerosol spraying or "chemtrails" is not a conspiracy theory made up by people wearing tin foil hats when this is obviously a real operation and currently being discussed publicly by government agencies, geoenginjeering science resources, mainstream media and other official resources.

So whether one wants to admit its been ongoing, happening now or will be happening in the near future, its real and the government wants it to be an overt public program paid for with tax payer money.

I have posted many articles with information on SRM (aerosol spraying). Most of the articles do say that aerosol spraying can be done with existing aircraft and obviously we already know that since we see it being done. Millions of people see it and are asking about it. You can go online and see youtube videos and forums with ton's of people posting about "chemtrails" on a daily basis from countries around the world.
And you talked about other people twisting words and meanings, this takes the prize....

Now all of a sudden SRM pops up out of nowhere, ya just gotta love don9....

Old 09-10-2012, 09:47 PM

174 posts, read 95,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Just where would you put the filter on the CFM56-7B?

Power Plant

No, silly!

Just attach some thick hepa filter material to a portion of the leading edge of one of the wings.

You don't have anything against empirical evidence, do you?

Old 09-10-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
No, silly!

Just attach some thick hepa filter material to a portion of the leading edge of one of the wings.

Do us a favor and go back to kinder please?

Old 09-10-2012, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Do us a favor and go back to kinder please?
I won't!

I won't!

And, you can't make me!

You're not the boss of me!

Old 09-10-2012, 09:55 PM

Quote:
No, silly!

Are you unfamiliar with leading edge technology?

Old 09-10-2012, 10:14 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,907,352 times
Quote:
Will you please stop sounding like a broken record player and post some accredited scientific peer reviewed data that shows chemtrails are real?
But then this embarrassment of a thread would get closed down and then where would I get my daily dose of comedy?

Old 09-10-2012, 10:29 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
The beautiful sky's above Southern California ...

Chemtrail-H.A.A.R.P- Report (Video Time Lapse)

Old 09-10-2012, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Are you unfamiliar with leading edge technology?
Literally?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies