U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2012, 10:22 PM

15,924 posts, read 17,411,425 times

Advertisements

United States chemical bombers spraying evil chemicals destroying German croplands, mothers and babies during WW2:

"THE FACTS" are right there (the white streaks) for all to see with their own two eyes....

Old 08-23-2012, 10:35 PM

30,875 posts, read 31,750,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville View Post
Maybe I'm a nut, but every time they "spray", I get headaches. I also noticed that we get "sprayed" a lot before a storm. I've observed a contrail, as have many other people. Contrails disappear in a matter of seconds as the plane goes by. These "chemtrails" do not. They leave a long, ugly trail behind them. I've observed the long trails, and they expand, grow larger and block out the sun (depending on where they are in the sky). Give it a try sometime.
You must be nuts then....Check out these contrails from WWII... WWII Contrails - Contrail Science » Contrail Science

Old 08-23-2012, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Yep, headache ... burning eyes ... loss of energy... These symptoms have been reported by countless people all over the world when aerosol spraying is above them. The documentary talks about the purpose of the spraying and why it leads the storm.
There is no aerosol spraying, so these folks, either need to see a doctor, or a therapist.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Looks like a fuel dump. Certainly not a condensation trail, or a "chemtrail."
It is Evergreen International's 747 supertanker firefighting aircraft doing a test drop...Water, not chemicals...

The clip was taken from this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvBRWTumoZI

Old 08-24-2012, 12:01 AM

12,770 posts, read 9,835,394 times
Quote:
Some of the "chemtrail" conspiracy theory websites are generated by the people who don't want the general public to know what's really going on. They purposely put bizarre claims like "it's mind control chemtrails" or "the government is intentionally poisoning the air we breath to reduce the population". This is all "unbelievable" disinformation and intended to make people see this as nothing but a the wacko conspiracy theory and they then will reject all of it ... and even participate in ridiculing anyone who legitimately tries to talk about it. The geoengineering programs have nothing to do with mind-control or intentionally trying to reduce the population and it has nothing to do with the global warming scam... it has everything to do with weather control and controlling the food supply as well as other purposes including military applications.
As far as I'm concerned it's all the above. But for the sake of credability, if you want to limit the purpose of this exercise, that's fine with me. The point is to bring awareness to people, and they certainly have a long way to go for that to happen, especially with all these little online hitmen paid to look like normal people sharing their opinion. That opinion consists of ridicule, they have no interest in truth.
These chemtrails that covered our skies for the last 2 years have disappeared this summer. Perhaps they have accomplished what they set out to do. The jet stream has moved, the climate has heated, the drought is killing the crops and affecting commerce, the fires are raging. Job well done.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:41 AM

12,770 posts, read 9,835,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
There is no aerosol spraying, so these folks, either need to see a doctor, or a therapist.
You have them in BC too.
British Columbia Chemtrail Alert

Old 08-24-2012, 01:19 AM

15,087 posts, read 17,556,442 times
Quote:
"Why in the World are They Spraying"
They are trying to medicate the conspiracy theorists.

[but since the won't stay still they have to spray everwhere]

Old 08-24-2012, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You have them in BC too.
British Columbia Chemtrail Alert
Of course we do, there are contrails wherever there is lots of high altitude air traffic....Notice I said contrails.....We also have our share of wing nut conspiracy theorists.

Old 08-24-2012, 01:40 AM

Quote:
As far as I'm concerned it's all the above. But for the sake of credability, if you want to limit the purpose of this exercise, that's fine with me. The point is to bring awareness to people, and they certainly have a long way to go for that to happen, especially with all these little online hitmen paid to look like normal people sharing their opinion. That opinion consists of ridicule, they have no interest in truth.
These chemtrails that covered our skies for the last 2 years have disappeared this summer. Perhaps they have accomplished what they set out to do. The jet stream has moved, the climate has heated, the drought is killing the crops and affecting commerce, the fires are raging. Job well done.
If you chemtrail kooks are right then why do you have to fabricate evidence like this video clip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzc6...eature=related

Which is stolen from this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvBRWTumoZI

Old 08-24-2012, 05:59 AM

5,113 posts, read 4,951,930 times
Quote:
There are thousands of angry people in California who are aware of and quickly learning about the geoengineering programs. There are many protest groups forming and lawsuits in the works. I think the people behind geoenginnering changed strategy due to this awareness and potential exposure. One change was to move aerosol spraying offshore of the California coast so its less visible. They did the same thing in Hawaii. They also started spraying at night and they can lay down a thick layer of overcast where people on the ground can't easily see what's going on above.

I have been traveling across country recently on land and by jet and I have see massive aerosol spraying over California desert, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. These are some of the states that are experiencing the great drought which is severely impacting our nations food supply. One day, which started as a clear sky day, I started seeing aerosol spraying around noon and over the next few hours the sky was a white haze with the non-dissipating trails expanding into ugly looking clouds. Before long a major thunderstorm started to approach which brought very strong winds, damaging trees and such, and lightening hitting everywhere. It was one of the most bizarre events I have experienced.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies