Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 02:53 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,191,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville View Post
Maybe I'm a nut, but every time they "spray", I get headaches. I also noticed that we get "sprayed" a lot before a storm. I've observed a contrail, as have many other people. Contrails disappear in a matter of seconds as the plane goes by. These "chemtrails" do not. They leave a long, ugly trail behind them. I've observed the long trails, and they expand, grow larger and block out the sun (depending on where they are in the sky). Give it a try sometime.
Here, understanding atmospherics will help your chemtrail phobia out:

Contrails are all made of the same materials and are formed in the same way, but exist for different lengths of time. Because of the differences in contrail "life-spans", contrails can be divided into three groups: short-lived, persistent (non-spreading), and persistent spreading. See the Contrail Formation Guide for more information on how contrails form.

Short-lived contrails look like short white lines following along behind the plane, disappearing almost as fast as the airplane goes across the sky, perhaps lasting only a few minutes or less. The air that the airplane is passing through is somewhat moist, and there is only a small amount of water vapor available to form a contrail. The ice particles that do form quickly return again to a vapor state.

Persistent (non-spreading) contrails look like long white lines that remain visible after the airplane has disappeared. This shows that the air where the airplane is flying is quite humid, and there is a large amount of water vapor available to form a contrail. Persistent contrails can be further divided into two classes: those that spread and those that don't. Persistent contrails look like long, narrow white pencil-lines across the sky.

Persistent spreading contrails look like long, broad, fuzzy white lines. This is the type most likely to affect climate because they cover a larger area and last longer than short-lived or persistent contrails.

Contrail cousins are things that look like contrails but actually arise from a different physical process. For example, under the right conditions you will see vapor trails form from the wingtips of a jet on takeoff or landing. This phenomenon results from a decrease in pressure and temperature in the wingtip vortex. If conditions are right, liquid water drops form inside the vortex and make it visible. These evaporate very quickly after they form.

Contrail Science

OH, and BTW, try seeing an allergist....

Last edited by plwhit; 08-23-2012 at 03:10 PM..

Old 08-23-2012, 03:24 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,970,285 times
Quote:
Maybe I'm a nut, but every time they "spray", I get headaches. I also noticed that we get "sprayed" a lot before a storm. I've observed a contrail, as have many other people. Contrails disappear in a matter of seconds as the plane goes by. These "chemtrails" do not. They leave a long, ugly trail behind them. I've observed the long trails, and they expand, grow larger and block out the sun (depending on where they are in the sky). Give it a try sometime.
Yep, headache ... burning eyes ... loss of energy... These symptoms have been reported by countless people all over the world when aerosol spraying is above them. The documentary talks about the purpose of the spraying and why it leads the storm.

Old 08-23-2012, 03:40 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,194,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
There's the rub behind these conspiracy types: they'll claim firsthand knowledge or nebulous connections to the conspiracies then flat out refuse to answer when questioned how and why. They rely on people to turn their brains off and march to the tunes playing inside their tinfoil hats and if flat out challenged to put up or shut up all they do is clam up.
Yup, we had one recently who was active in lunar lander conspiracy until it came to light from one of her arguments that she didn't realize there was gravity on the moon. Suddenly she announced she wasn't interested in the topic anymore.

You can't make this stuff up

here = US flags still on the moon, except one (Guess which one missing, clue: the one Kubrik faked)

Old 08-23-2012, 03:44 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,510,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Yup, we had one recently who was active in lunar lander conspiracy until it came to light from one of her arguments that she didn't realize there was gravity on the moon. Suddenly she announced she wasn't interested in the topic anymore.

You can't make this stuff up

here = US flags still on the moon, except one (Guess which one missing, clue: the one Kubrik faked)
Note the silence from Don, exactly as predicted.

Old 08-23-2012, 03:53 PM

23,864 posts, read 24,096,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
blah blah blah

Is this a condensation trail??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzc6...eature=related
Looks like a fuel dump. Certainly not a condensation trail, or a "chemtrail."

Old 08-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,118,635 times
a little history of cloud dispersal Cloud dispersal: the first experiments in the world were conducted by the Odessa physicist Valerian Fedoseev, a conference to honor his memory is held at the University

Old 08-23-2012, 04:11 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,480,913 times
Smoke a cigarette, you won't even notice.

What's the beef? Everything you eat has chemicals on it.

Old 08-23-2012, 04:16 PM

270 posts, read 522,507 times
Quote:
I have noticed heavy spraying before rain too. I have watched the sky go from blue to crisscross chemtrails to gray to rain in a day.

Old 08-23-2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Imagine my shock and surprise that you would say that, and how convenient and self serving. And this is exactly what you do ... you make a baseless claims, offering nothing of substance. And that is all you, and your fellow "smirkers" ever do .... present constant denials, make accusations, hurl insults and regurgitate the same lame one liners. But what you seem unwilling to do is to specifically address the documentation that exists and has been presented that defines this Geo-engineering technology as contained in issued patents that describe in detail, the methodology which includes dispersing chemical and metallic particulate into the atmosphere for mitigating global warming. You seem to want to pretend that this technology doesn't even exist, when the patent documents prove it does.
Don't lie, GNT. I know you were involved in the last thread on this that Don started, and I did do all those things, along with make fun. But that's why I bother wasting my time in these threads - they're terribly, terribly entertaining! I barely have time for C-D anymore, but I *always* get involved in the chemtrail threads, because they're so much FUN!

Quote:
So I say it is a total fraud to keep insisting that you are are the "rational" one, when you continue denying that a documented technology doesn't exist.
Where did I ever say that? Lying again? Shame on you.

Lots of technologies "exist." Not all of them are employed. And of those that are, not all are employed in secret programs (in plain sight ) on a global scale.

Quote:
I'll tell you what the problem is ... the problem is you being deliberating dishonest.
I'M being dishonest? ROFL!

I don't believe that anybody in these discussions is being dishonest, at least when outlining what they believe. The dishonesty comes in when people lie outright about one of the other posters. Sound familiar?

Quote:
This isn't about one person collecting a sample of rain water in a tupperware container
Actually, it is, if that's going to be proffered as evidence, which it has been in these threads - more times than I can count.

Quote:
in one such instance, the container used was a sterilized glass mason jar to insure no existing contamination. Is that what you consider unscientific?
Not enough data to answer. Can you point me to the study in question?

Quote:
Is there a particular method of collecting rainwater that you'd find more scientific? Maybe using a mason jar isn't scientific looking enough for you, and a science lab beaker would look more scientific? I got news for you, scientists collect samples of things in a lot of common items like plastic bags .... and they don't buy them from NASA.
Who said anything about how it looked? Oh... that's right. YOU just did.

I'm not surprised, as you chemtrailers tend to rely solely on visual phenomenon to reach your conclusions. What was it you said earlier today? Oh yeah -
Quote:
...never was a reasonable excuse for sighted people...

... you must not believe your lying eyes ...

... open your eyes ...

... It's right there in front of you.
You also included several photos in that post. Fixated on the visuals, as is the norm for chemtrailers.

Quote:
these samples have been analyzed by certified laboratories and the results of that analysis show extraordinarily high concentrations of toxic chemicals that should not be there
I hear that same thing all the time from you and those that believe the same as you. It'll be worded differently, depending on who's parroting at the time, but the premise is the same.

I have yet to see anything that even suggests that whatever contaminants they find are due to intentional aerosol spraying for <insert nefarious reason here>. You seem to be fond of analogies - it's like saying that because there's water on the ground, it must have been raining. Well, actually, the water might have gotten there some other way - but you can't see that. Water = rain. Period. It doesn't matter that the guy next door was washing his car, or that the neighbor a block away was draining their pool...

Quote:
Are you going to claim that ALL of the the containers used to collect these many samples collected by different people, laymen and scientist alike, all suffer from the same previously contaminated containers that just so happen to have been contaminated with the same nano sized aluminum particulate, Barium salts, Strontium ? Because if you are, you're just pulling arguments out of your rear end.
Speaking of pulling arguments out of your arse... You're not as bad as most, but you guys ALL have that in common. For instance:

Quote:
there really never was a reasonable excuse for sighted people who believe themselves to be intelligent adults, for mistaking these clearly separate and distinct aerosol trails with con-trails:

That defines "pulling an argument out of your rear end."

As for the contamination, you sure enjoy putting words into other people's mouths... I bring up one glaring example of shoddy pseudo-science that happens to be used by just about every chemtrailer out there, and you try to claim (or you ASSume?) that I'm making that argument against every experiment. How dishonest can you get? If the chemtrailers would embrace REAL science instead of the junk science they waste so much time with now, maybe people might not think they're so stupid. Oh, wait, if they did that, then they'd discover that they were wrong all along... Nevermind. We couldn't have reality take over - they wouldn't know how to handle it.

Quote:
If you were even partially as intelligent has you think you are, you wouldn't need to ask such a stupid question .. let alone continue asking it. And I believe at one time in the past I already answered that. The very obvious and easy answer is that this dispersal of aerosols is taking place at altitudes not available for general aviation.
Oh yeah. That. I remember that. That's when you COMPLETELY LOST ALL CREDIBILITY. You made the claim that only commercial aircraft were permitted to fly at those altitudes, and that those heights were off limits to civil aviation, and you were proven utterly and completely WRONG. If you want me to find those posts in the old thread, I will - just say the word - but I seriously doubt that you want to be embarrassed that badly twice over the same lie. Actually, I don't think it was a lie in the sense that you knew you were wrong. I think that you were just trying to pretend that you know more than you do. Much like the rest of this discussion.

So, my "stupid" question persists, and you can't use that altitude excuse. Come on, GNT, what's the REAL reason?

Quote:
Talk about living in a fantasy land. The Geo-engineering patent documents outlining the aerosol dispersing technology is evidence enough for the existence of the technology, with no air samples needed. That point you continue to ignore ... but it's not going away.
Geez! Talk about a broken record!!

Yes, patents have been filed. Yes, people have thought of ways of doing this, and protect their ideas by obtaining patents. I'm not "ignoring" or denying those things, nor have I ever done so. I really don't understand why you continue to LIE about it. It's a very nasty habit you have there, and it absolutely destroys what credibility you might have.

The thing about those patents is that they're just ideas. Drawings on paper. Unless and until you can demonstrate that those ideas are being realized AND USED, it's nothing but very, very weak circumstantial evidence. It certainly isn't the smoking gun you want people to believe it is. If that's one of your strongest pieces of evidence, you've already lost the argument. Well, you HAVE already lost; you just haven't realized it yet.

Quote:
Now, if you want to argue that the technology has not been implemented on a large scale, that's an entirely different argument. But that's not the argument you're making ...

Oh. My. GOD. That's EXACTLY the argument I'm making, and HAVE BEEN making for YEARS!

Does they lying ever stop with you? I don't care what you think of me, but if you can't debate honestly, then why are you bothering? Seriously. Misrepresenting someone's position (or lying about it outright, which is what you're doing) when they're right in front of you is not the way to win ANY debate. I don't threaten this often, because I hate to do it, but if you're going to continue to lie about what I have or haven't said, I'm going to have to report you to the mods. I can't spend this much time correcting what shouldn't have to be corrected in order to maintain my reputation on this site. You may not like me, and I don't care if you do, but I will NOT have you knowingly lying about my positions. Knock it off.

Old 08-23-2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Undeniable FACTS and PROOF captured on video of the effects of the chemicals released from those chemtrails:

Woman doesn't know about light refraction - YouTube

Be scared, be very scared....
I can't tell you how much I love that video. It so perfectly embodies the stereotypical conspiracy nut... I'm still waiting for someone here to claim that's their aunt or something..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies