Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2012, 10:51 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,166,827 times

Advertisements

Still waiting for an explanation on this:

Old 09-02-2012, 12:30 PM

23,612 posts, read 23,913,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I don't understand your statement since you think aerosol spraying (chemtrails) are not real.
What's not to understand?

It's a simple task - tell the readers how to determine whether what they're seeing is a "normal cloud," a contrail or a chemtrail. The request has nothing to do with what I believe. If you're trying to "spread the word" about chemtrails, which you very obviously are (you started this thread, and the last chemtrail thread IIRC), then what I believe is irrelevant.

You claimed that someone was confused about what they were seeing - if it's that easy to be confused about what someone is looking at, then you should educate everyone reading this thread about exactly what to look for when determining what it is they're seeing.

Old 09-02-2012, 02:20 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,532,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Not so. In fact, there were more "chemtrails" this morning than yesterday. I have a theory as to why, but want to hear yours first. Is the UN violating its own "spraying" protocol?
If you're in Texas or a state with mosquitoes, maybe they are spraying you for West Nile Virus.
County health officials are testing mosquitoes from traps to determine more aerial spraying might be needed.

Quote:
County health officials are testing mosquitoes from traps to determine more aerial spraying might be needed
Read more: Spraying for WNV tonight in Dallas, Tarrant counties - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

» West Nile Virus

Old 09-02-2012, 02:48 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,750,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
If you're in Texas or a state with mosquitoes, maybe they are spraying you for West Nile Virus.
County health officials are testing mosquitoes from traps to determine more aerial spraying might be needed.

Read more: Spraying for WNV tonight in Dallas, Tarrant counties - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

» West Nile Virus
No even vaguely relevant. I'm not in Texas and no mosquito spraying is being conducted in my area. I'm in NC. More specifically Charlotte where the DNC will be held. According to Don, the UN ceases spraying a week or so prior whenever the President visits an area. He's due here on Thursday. Since I've seen "chemtrails" just like those he pictured in post #149 yesterday and today, I've asked Don to explain why the UN is continuing to "spray". In fact, there are many more today than yesterday. Why would the "spraying" be increased?

Old 09-02-2012, 02:56 PM

15,913 posts, read 20,141,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
As has been mentioned before, what those articles are talking about and what you chemtrail conspiracy people are talking about are 180 degrees different....

Old 09-02-2012, 03:49 PM

Just an observation I like and go to the drag races whenever I can, for those of you who don't follow the drags....

They monitor and tune their engines/cars for the current environment at the track, they monitor down to how many grains of water are in the air.

I don't ever remember talking with any of the pit crew and them voicing concerns about changes in the air quality even when the sky above is crisscrossed with <ahem> chemtrails....

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Old 09-02-2012, 05:08 PM

33,502 posts, read 37,021,963 times
OMG!...I just got sprayed while waiting for the ferry! What should I do?

Old 09-02-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
OMG!...I just got sprayed while waiting for the ferry! What should I do?
You must have missed my earlier post concerning a website that sells chemtrail detox....

Chemtrail Detox - Essential Survival Store

At only $40.00 per bottle you should be carrying one at all times....

Old 09-02-2012, 07:18 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,951,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Not so. In fact, there were more "chemtrails" this morning than yesterday. I have a theory as to why, but want to hear yours first. Is the UN violating its own "spraying" protocol?
Are you referring to intentionally creating a high pressure zone over Charlotte to keep severe weather away?

Old 09-02-2012, 07:21 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,951,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
and are YOU aware that they are TALKING about possible future and pressent things like making clouds (evaperating water) and OMG planting trees

even your guy from the video states NOT ONE bit of chemtrailing is currently happening
No, these are not "my guys". These are the people spreading misinformation to cover what is really going on. These people state that geoengineering is to counter global warming which is a lie. The real reason for geoengineering is for weather control among other purposes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies