U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 05:46 AM

5,113 posts, read 4,955,184 times

Advertisements

This is a part 2 of the original "What in the World are They Spraying" which was a good documentary on the the active geoengineering programs. This is an excellent documentary that explains the reasons why they are doing geoengineering where the first documentary explained what geoengineering is and what chemicals are used. I have done much research on this and this documentary nails its.

"Why in the World are They Spraying?" Full Length Documentary HD - YouTube

Old 08-23-2012, 05:52 AM

15,924 posts, read 17,420,666 times
Oh ye gods, not this chemtrail crap again.....

Contrails or Chemtrails?

Old 08-23-2012, 06:56 AM

2,944 posts, read 3,006,631 times
Conspiracy Theories - News that mainstream media does not cover.

Old 08-23-2012, 06:58 AM

34,384 posts, read 41,480,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
This is a part 2 of the original "What in the World are They Spraying" which was a good documentary on the the active geoengineering programs. This is an excellent documentary that explains the reasons why they are doing geoengineering where the first documentary explained what geoengineering is and what chemicals are used. I have done much research on this and this documentary nails its.

"Why in the World are They Spraying?" Full Length Documentary HD - YouTube
I dont have an hour and 12 minutes to watch why not just sum it up for us,
I gather all the vapor trails that high flying aircraft generate from cold air mixing with hot exhaust gas from the engines are more than what they appear and are in some way emitting more than just water vapor/condensation,right so far?So what are the thousands of daily flights actually spraying?,how is it getting into the plane? and whats the purpose?

Old 08-23-2012, 06:59 AM

15,202 posts, read 18,259,784 times
Hi Don.

You know that persistent contrails are just that - contrails - right? In all of your "research," surely you finally uncovered "the truth" about why they exist.

Haven't watched the film yet. I will when I have the time. Hopefully the thread doesn't get locked before then.

Old 08-23-2012, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I dont have an hour and 12 minutes to watch why not just sum it up for us,
I gather all the vapor trails that high flying aircraft generate from cold air mixing with hot exhaust gas from the engines are more than what they appear and are in some way emitting more than just water vapor/condensation,right so far?So what are the thousands of daily flights actually spraying?,how is it getting into the plane? and whats the purpose?
The thread is about the documentary so if you really want me to respond to your posts then you really need to watch this very good documentary.

Old 08-23-2012, 08:17 AM

51,940 posts, read 41,806,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
The thread is about the documentary so if you really want me to respond to your posts then you really need to watch this very good documentary.
I will get to it after I watch the documentary "28 days later".

Old 08-23-2012, 08:22 AM

Langley scientist takes the conspiracy out of contrails

With the skies so full of contrails, it can be hard to see how long they last or how far they move. So the government found a way to do some checking. Imagine what the chemtrailers thought the day they flew a DC-8 off the coast of Northern California, in perfectly clear air, and went round and round over the same area to make a racetrack pattern for Minnis and others to watch. They tracked the massive oval as it passed over Northern California, floated over the Sierra Nevada mountain range and disappeared.

Another time, a plane nicknamed the NASA Vomit Comet made a figure-8 in the sky off the Texas coast. Minnis tracked the contrail for 14 hours as it oozed over the Gulf of Mexico, then across Florida, before it turned into an amorphous blob.

Langley scientist takes the conspiracy out of contrails - USATODAY.com

Old 08-23-2012, 08:23 AM

Don't get excited don9, these are not chemtrails...

The wings of an airplane cause a drop in air pressure in the vicinity of the wing. This brings with it a drop in temperature, which can cause water to condense out of the air and form a contrail but only at higher altitudes. At lower altitudes, this phenomenon is also known as “ectoplasm.” Ectoplasm is more commonly seen during high energy maneuvers like those of a fighter jet, or on jet liners during takeoff and landing, at areas of very low pressure, including over the wings, and often around turbo-fan intakes on takeoff.

Old 08-23-2012, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Hi Don.

You know that persistent contrails are just that - contrails - right? In all of your "research," surely you finally uncovered "the truth" about why they exist.

Haven't watched the film yet. I will when I have the time. Hopefully the thread doesn't get locked before then.
Hi Swagger,

I have continued my research into geoengineering and have gained much data backing my conclusions. I was very happy to see that this documentary "nailed it" and provided even more information than I had gained. The number of people becoming aware is growing everyday and not just in the USA. This will become a big issue in our future and impact all of us.

To answer your question is to say your assumption are wrong that all of the spray or exhaust trails we see in today's sky's are just normal contrails. I only answered your question because we have a history of conversation and you said you would watch the documentary... otherwise I will not respond to the people who obviously did not watch the documentary and who are obviously uninformed and unwilling to seek the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies