Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 01:06 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,948,491 times

Advertisements

I am unaware of Obama being a pot head but I have a picture of him smoking something... I have no idea what a rocker is these days..... Once a long time ago it was a chair, then it was a type of person in England, Rockers were a type of English Biker, but that can't be what it is now... There was another opposite of Bikers but i forget what they were called. However I do recall they wore light blue velvet suits and road little motor scooters..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2012, 04:13 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,855,373 times
The Mods road mopeds & popped amphetamines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
However I do recall they wore light blue velvet suits and road little motor scooters..

Old 08-24-2012, 06:14 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,111,917 times
Quote:
LOL well one thing is clear. She didn't build that garden by herself. I bet she didn't raise a blister either.

The site loads real slow too, and i am at pic 8 which seems about right Lettuce alone......

Probably the only reason she is a food goddess now is because she was told to be. The best i can tell she trys to avoid most public attention, which is her hubby's thing. The little narcissist. I kind of feel bad for her sometimes, since she wasn't the one asking for the attention.
Wow you added armchair psychologist and marriage counselor to your list of online credential?

Old 08-24-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Wow you added armchair psychologist and marriage counselor to your list of online credential?
Is it that evident? Thxs fir the rep.....

Old 08-24-2012, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
The Mods road mopeds & popped amphetamines.
yeah that's it Mods! man O man were they silly lookin' with the 'hounds ears' hair cuts. yeah thanks Joe...

Old 08-24-2012, 07:11 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,134,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
I found it refreshing Mrs. Obama admits if French Fries are around she can't resist the temptation.

I think diet tips are always helpful.

Michelle Obama
Ill find it refreshing when she is out of the White House. Maybe that university will bring her back to the made up job making 6 figures.

Old 08-24-2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Ill find it refreshing when she is out of the White House. Maybe that university will bring her back to the made up job making 6 figures.
Teaching the finer art of French Fries?

Old 08-24-2012, 07:24 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,407,039 times
Michelle needs to shut up until she is down to goal weight.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:22 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,926,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
What the hell are you talking about? Anyone ever told you that you are pretty high-strung? First of all, who is "you people?" And when have I slammed a rocker? WTF are you talking about? Don't be a weirdo, it's not good.
You said, "it was a long time ago" Obama smoked.....it wasn't that long ago! If he knew he'd be in office and someday running for President he should have kept these things to himself. It's called being a role model, guess you don't know many young kids they follow by example. The word from our youth is "the President smokes so it shouldn't be a problem with us smoking." If the President and First Lady are trying to get others to eat healthy they need to be seen most of the time eating healthy and they are not........

Now that WTF I'm I talking about.......... I probably shouldn't have directed at you personally, but people have accused some Rockers of smoking and talking politics, what does it matter they haven't ran for office.

High Strung maybe, crazy known to be!!! The only "weirdo" is one that would think a persons bad habits don't affect others, as in children.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:34 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,926,777 times
Quote:
I am unaware of Obama being a pot head but I have a picture of him smoking something... I have no idea what a rocker is these days..... Once a long time ago it was a chair, then it was a type of person in England, Rockers were a type of English Biker, but that can't be what it is now... There was another opposite of Bikers but i forget what they were called. However I do recall they wore light blue velvet suits and road little motor scooters..

Rocker= Child of the 70's Kind of like a biker except they sing.............although some bikers do both ride and sing

AC/DC - Thunderstruck - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies