Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 07:18 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
What on earth are you talking about? Presidents doing photo shoots for someone else's death? Of course not. Most people don't use pictures of themselves, period, old or new. Which, of course, is the point of the thread.
Point? I thought the point was for you to find another excuse to call the President of he United States of America a POS. So classy on your part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 08:45 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Oh? This thread had a point? Who knew?

Anyone who can think without the liberal talking points of the day

Old 08-27-2012, 08:46 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Maybe Obama isnt the one who updates this, but it does symbolize that he truly cares more about himself than anyone else.

Your right about this. He thinks he is a legion in every way. This is why just let him go, and he can mingle with the Hollywood crowd, and he can be a legion in his own mind.

He somehow does make everything about him. I understand what your saying about the symbolization.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:31 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Or for that matter infuses themselves into other past presidents bios...He seeks the limelight where ever he goes...an overbearing personality....
Maybe Obama could update a photo of him and Neil teeing it up on the moon

As for Neil Armstrong a great American well he didn't get there on his own somebody helped him get there like a bunch of former Nazis that beat other former Nazis to the moon.
You just reminded me of the thread I couldn't bring myself down low enough to take part in. You know, the one about Verner von Braun being a Nazis. That one actually blamed all Germans of being live Nazis because that was the only way to remain alive. I am still waiting to see proof that von Braun was a Nazi.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:40 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,118,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Anyone who can think without the liberal talking points of the day
Well please educate the liberals as I'm curious to your response... what was the point of this thread from your infallible conservative position?

Old 08-27-2012, 09:44 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Your right about this. He thinks he is a legion in every way. This is why just let him go, and he can mingle with the Hollywood crowd, and he can be a legion in his own mind.

He somehow does make everything about him. I understand what your saying about the symbolization.
"legion"...........or legend?

Old 08-27-2012, 10:18 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Haters gonna hate.
Yes, we real American's hate communism... You seem to embrace it...

Old 08-27-2012, 10:25 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
along with a crescent moon and star.

What a POS this guy is:

Obama Remembers Neil Armstrong with a Big Picture of… Himself | SOOPERMEXICAN
Actually, that photograph is four months old.

Obama for America — Neil

P042412PS-1469 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Old 08-27-2012, 10:43 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,880 times
The Moon and outer space are obviously Muslim as evidenced by the crescent in the sky.

With all of the really real, legitimate reasons to dislike Obama and want him out of office it amazes me that people still post moonbatery like this. It makes conservatives look crazier by the day and just pushes more people from the right to the left. I, for one, have no desire to be associated with this kind of nonsense or any of the other madness coming from the right these days.

Stop posting and supporting crap like this and nail Obama where he legitimately needs to be nailed, square in the economy and debt.

Old 08-27-2012, 10:53 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Stop posting and supporting crap like this and nail Obama where he legitimately needs to be nailed, square in the economy and debt.
Except that it is Congress that is responsible for the deficit/debt, not the President. Presidents also have no control over the economy, although they can destroy one fast enough by opening their stupid mouths.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies