Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 07:21 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Many of Brewers supporters attack Hispanics because of the color of their skin (tan). Seems fair to attack the texture of her skin (crocodile).

Pot meet kettle.
You're lying. No one attacks Hispanics because of the color of their skin. Hispanics get attacked if they are here illegally or they are supporters of their ethnic group here illegally. I guess when the race card fails the skin color card is used next, right? I have no further use to debate with people like you. Have a nice race baiting life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2012, 07:29 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
That isn't what is happening, however. There are no roadblocks being set up to question Hispanics or someone with brown skin only. That is just a blatant lie! Ah, the race card. We knew it woud be next and you have the nerve to accuse others of being racist?
Not now, but pulling over people and requiring them to prove they are a US citizen because of the color of their skin is not Legal, and is the last step before road blocks, is it that hard for you to grasp? I did not call anyone a racist and did not say it was racist to profile people because of their skin, it is simply not Constitutional. I guess I hit close to home there, hey if you want to drag that victim cross around by all means, in fact I would venture to guess you drag it out everytime you get near saying something that even might be considered to be racist. But if the shoe fits you, please do feel free to wear it, we all must be true to ourselves

Old 08-30-2012, 07:30 PM

Quote:
You're lying. No one attacks Hispanics because of the color of their skin. Hispanics get attacked if they are here illegally or they are supporters of their ethnic group here illegally. I guess when the race card fails the skin color card is used next, right? I have no further use to debate with people like you. Have a nice race baiting life.
Projecting there?

Old 08-30-2012, 08:17 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Not now, but pulling over people and requiring them to prove they are a US citizen because of the color of their skin is not Legal, and is the last step before road blocks, is it that hard for you to grasp? I did not call anyone a racist and did not say it was racist to profile people because of their skin, it is simply not Constitutional. I guess I hit close to home there, hey if you want to drag that victim cross around by all means, in fact I would venture to guess you drag it out everytime you get near saying something that even might be considered to be racist. But if the shoe fits you, please do feel free to wear it, we all must be true to ourselves
Do I have to repeat once again that isn't what is happening nor is there anything in sb1070 that allows for that and in fact racial profiling is prohited? Did you get it now?

I have no victim cross it is Hispanic illegal immigrant supporters that do. They play that victim card like a fiddle. You're just another dishonest race baiter like your buddy in here and I have had enough of the victim mentality and the race baiting from like people like you. Accusing our LE of not following the laws about racial profiing is despicable to me. Bye.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:23 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
How do you know when one is illegal? Do you check every Hispanic under the assumption that they may be illegal? Does Arizona equally check white people to make sure they aren't illegals as well?

Old 08-30-2012, 08:33 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
How do you know when one is illegal? Do you check every Hispanic under the assumption that they may be illegal? Does Arizona equally check white people to make sure they aren't illegals as well?
That's the plan, but it has nothing to do with ethnicity or bigotry against groups of people

Old 08-30-2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Do I have to repeat once again that isn't what is happening nor is there anything in sb1070 that allows for that and in fact racial profiling is prohited? Did you get it now?

I have no victim cross it is Hispanic illegal immigrant supporters that do. They play that victim card like a fiddle. You're just another dishonest race baiter like your buddy in here and I have had enough of the victim mentality and the race baiting from like people like you. Accusing our LE of not following the laws about racial profiing is despicable to me. Bye.
Bye Bye

Old 08-30-2012, 09:16 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
That's the plan, but it has nothing to do with ethnicity or bigotry against groups of people
Checking every Hispanic to see if they are legal is called racial profiling, if Arizona wants to make it fair, then every citizen in their state should have to show papers to prove they are legally an American....except for the fact that is unconstitutional for them to do.

Old 08-30-2012, 09:27 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Checking every Hispanic to see if they are legal is called racial profiling, if Arizona wants to make it fair, then every citizen in their state should have to show papers to prove they are legally an American....except for the fact that is unconstitutional for them to do.
And not logistically feasible. How many man hours of law enforcement would it take to take on that daunting task?? Seems like a big waste of tax payer money

Old 08-30-2012, 10:10 PM

1,202 posts, read 1,252,115 times
Quote:
I have no idea who you are, so I can't say anything about your posts. I am at a disadvantage.

check...for now
Very nice of you, but I was referring to the person you were talking to. I should have quoted them as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies