Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 12:44 PM

1,202 posts, read 1,251,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Good to see you are still ignoring truths that don't fit into your agenda. I see the Republicans can do no wrong in your book. And before you start going on about the Democrats, I don't think either side is doing much good right now other than playing politics.
You like how it asked for sources that have been in the news for months now and when they are supplied cries fake?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2012, 01:15 PM

62,944 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plates View Post
You like how it asked for sources that have been in the news for months now and when they are supplied cries fake?
The word is "biased".

Old 08-30-2012, 01:19 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
I guess Obama learned it from Al Sharpton.
Jeeez, who gives a sh*t what the loon running the nut filled state of AZ has to say about anything

Old 08-30-2012, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The word is "biased".

"The facts are biased against my opinion that I want to be true!"

Old 08-30-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:

"The facts are biased against my opinion that I want to be true!"

You presented no facts only opinion from biased sources yourself. Fail.

Old 08-30-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Jeeez, who gives a sh*t what the loon running the nut filled state of AZ has to say about anything
Nut filled state? Wow, what way to talk about your fellow Americans who live in Arizona and only want our immigration laws respected and enforced.

Old 08-30-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
You presented no facts only opinion from biased sources yourself. Fail.
Scientific studies are no longer facts? Maybe you should lay off of whatever you're on.

Old 08-30-2012, 03:31 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Nut filled state? Wow, what way to talk about your fellow Americans who live in Arizona and only want our immigration laws respected and enforced.
The nuts do not understand that states do not write or enforce US Immigration laws, they also elected a Governor that says outragous crap from time to time to pander to her far right fans, and let's not forget Old Joe and his Birther nonesense. Either the people of AZ rethink who they are allowing to run their state or they need to get used to be labeled along with the other crackpots. Been to AZ many times, I have yet to see anything there to justify living there.

Old 08-30-2012, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
The nuts do not understand that states do not write or enforce US Immigration laws, they also elected a Governor that says outragous crap from time to time to pander to her far right fans, and let's not forget Old Joe and his Birther nonesense. Either the people of AZ rethink who they are allowing to run their state or they need to get used to be labeled along with the other crackpots. Been to AZ many times, I have yet to see anything there to justify living there.
States have every right to enforce immigration laws. The Supreme Court ruled in favor of Arizona as far as their LE being able to question status in this country when viable ID can't be provided. States have every right to call ICE and tell them to pick up illegal immigrants as they are detected.

So the entire state of Arizona's citizens are off their rocker? Really? I have been to Arizona many times and found them to be just the same as any other loyal, law-abiding Americans. There are nutcases in every state but they don't represent the majority. You must be an illegal immigrant supporter and an Obama supporter to make the claims that you have. Typical!

Old 08-30-2012, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Scientific studies are no longer facts? Maybe you should lay off of whatever you're on.
Maybe you should stop being insulting! You provided no scientific studies only left wing rhetoric and opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies