Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 09:45 AM

1,039 posts, read 2,653,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post

I am sick of wasting our people, money and effort with these people on both sides. The Jews are just as much terrorists as the Palestinians. We are shamed by our support of Israel and damned for our invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.
This is what it boils down to for me.

The quicker we get off our dependence for foreign oil, the quicker we can let the middle east bomb each other into oblivion. A religious war is a war that can never be won, and as a bastion of freedom, we should not get involved in any religious war.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2012, 09:49 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,943,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Thankfully your type of "hope" and change was weeded out by one.
Sad commentary that members of the right applaud the murder of an unarmed american by Israeli Soldiers. Yes, I have very little hope for the quality of the gene pool.

Old 08-29-2012, 10:01 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
A court in Israel called the killing of the American activist a regrettable accident. The protestor placed herself in between a bulldozer and palestinian home. Dressed in orange as to not be missed the bulldozer ran over her, stayed on top of her for a few moments and then backed up and ran over her again.

Bystanders say there is no way that the soldier could not see her.

WIth friends like these who needs enemies. I don't think she should have been there protesting. She should not expect U.S. support for doing this on her own. But by the same token, if Israel kills Americans they should not expect any American support. Cut off all aid and all weapons. They are not our friends.

U.S. activist's death a 'regrettable accident,' Israeli court rules - Yahoo! News
Agreed...

Old 08-29-2012, 10:23 AM

376 posts, read 295,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
This woman chose to play chicken with a bulldozer and lost her bet. Darwin wins again.
I heard they're making a special coffin, one to fit large balls and a small brain......not really.....it's just gonna be flat.

Old 08-29-2012, 10:26 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Sad commentary that members of the right applaud the murder of an unarmed american by Israeli Soldiers. Yes, I have very little hope for the quality of the gene pool.
murder????...nope suicide...the person got inbetween a bulldozer and its work...who do you think would win that battle

unarmed???they had arms and legs, and was stupid enough to jump infront of a moving piece of equipment that has a very small field of view

Old 08-29-2012, 10:30 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
Sure are a lot of heartless bastids on this thread.

Rest in peace, Rachel Corrie.

Old 08-29-2012, 10:43 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
I am not one to believe conspiracy theories but 16^9 is making a lot of sense. All of those events may just have something in common. They follow the Golden Rule which is "those with the gold make the rules" and like royalty of old are never held accountable for their transgressions against the rest of us.

Indeed, RIP, Rachel.

Old 08-29-2012, 12:10 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,680,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Sure are a lot of heartless bastids on this thread.

Rest in peace, Rachel Corrie.

No my heart goes out to the real victims of terrorism. Not this idiot who decided to lay down in front of a bulldozer.

Old 08-29-2012, 12:14 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,943,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HS_DUDE View Post
This is what it boils down to for me.

The quicker we get off our dependence for foreign oil, the quicker we can let the middle east bomb each other into oblivion. A religious war is a war that can never be won, and as a bastion of freedom, we should not get involved in any religious war.
Religious...tribal, whichever or both. I agree we should not be there. WHy we support one side over the other now is beyond me.

Old 08-29-2012, 12:15 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,680,593 times
Quote:
The only sad commentary is coming from the left on this issue. BTW it was not murder but an unfortunate accident due entirely to the actions of the idiot that was killed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies