U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-29-2012, 11:24 AM
 
Location: South Carolina
8,151 posts, read 5,412,504 times
Reputation: 1752

Advertisements

I hate this. We should have fought harder. Now it is to late and our children will suffer because of it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/05/op...ic-sector.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-29-2012, 11:33 AM
 
Location: NC
6,034 posts, read 7,187,387 times
Reputation: 6328
LOL this post is ridiculous......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2012, 11:36 AM
 
48,897 posts, read 39,392,211 times
Reputation: 30554
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
I hate this. We should have fought harder. Now it is to late and our children will suffer because of it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/05/op...ic-sector.html
Quote:
Chicago, for example, is laying off 212 employees in the upcoming fiscal year, two-thirds of whom are black.
That darn Rahm Emanuel (R - TeaParty)

P.S. You forgot to call him a racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2012, 11:37 AM
 
7,022 posts, read 5,773,713 times
Reputation: 6963
Don't fret enemy country, Obama's war against the black middle class is a an even bigger success-

Black middle class suffers under Obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2012, 11:37 AM
 
Location: around racist white people
1,852 posts, read 1,503,256 times
Reputation: 698
Not surprised.... Blacks are distracted from these issues as a whole, others will deny everything. Marketing is everything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2012, 11:37 AM
 
16,553 posts, read 11,055,031 times
Reputation: 4218
lol. So you are saying that blacks can only get public jobs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2012, 11:47 AM
 
Location: South Carolina
8,151 posts, read 5,412,504 times
Reputation: 1752
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
lol. So you are saying that blacks can only get public jobs?
Nope. Im saying this push is because its much harder to discriminate in public sector jobs. Thats why the tea party hates the public sector. In the private sector racism in rampant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2012, 11:50 AM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
3,088 posts, read 4,544,006 times
Reputation: 1598
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
I hate this. We should have fought harder. Now it is to late and our children will suffer because of it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/05/op...ic-sector.html

i sure hope you are wrong. . . we need to be smart enough to stop fighting the civil war
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2012, 11:51 AM
 
48,897 posts, read 39,392,211 times
Reputation: 30554
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Not surprised.... Blacks are distracted from these issues as a whole, others will deny everything. Marketing is everything.
What is wierd though is that publically employed blacks are predominantly found in democratically controlled urban locations like Detroit, Chicago etc. Heck, the linked article specifically mentions Chicago.

But now with public sector budget cuts it's suddenly the tea party that is firing these workers?

Detroit Teachers See Cuts Under New Detroit Public Schools Contract

Wow, the tea party has even taken control of Detroit!

By that some blacks deny everything, I think you are referring to the OP whom can't seem to grasp whom is really firing these black public workers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2012, 11:53 AM
 
Location: My beloved Bluegrass
14,059 posts, read 9,792,250 times
Reputation: 18879
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
I hate this. We should have fought harder. Now it is to late and our children will suffer because of it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/05/op...ic-sector.html
You are placing blame where it does not belong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top