Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 07:01 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,350,760 times

Advertisements

I'm watching the Republican convention, and a black woman named Tara Wall, who I recognize as a Romney PR person, is interviewing an Indian guy from Wisconsin. He's a civil engineer who cites Ronald Reagan as inspiring him to become a US citizen and live the American dream.

In 2000, W Bush made it a point to diversify the GOP. He tracked down every minority conservative he could find and put them on stage. Libs immediately hooted and hollered. More blacks on stage than in the audience, they jeered. What were they afraid of?

Twelve years later, the dream of W Bush is coming to fruition, and no doubt W is looking down and smiling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2012, 07:09 PM

1,096 posts, read 1,834,449 times
W is still alive, isn't he?

Old 08-29-2012, 07:10 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I'm watching the Republican convention, and a black woman named Tara Wall, who I recognize as a Romney PR person, is interviewing an Indian guy from Wisconsin. He's a civil engineer who cites Ronald Reagan as inspiring him to become a US citizen and live the American dream.

In 2000, W Bush made it a point to diversify the GOP. He tracked down every minority conservative he could find and put them on stage. Libs immediately hooted and hollered. More blacks on stage than in the audience, they jeered. What were they afraid of?

Twelve years later, the dream of W Bush is coming to fruition, and no doubt W is looking down and smiling.
You do know he lives right? Where is he looking down from?

Old 08-29-2012, 07:11 PM

37,162 posts, read 19,170,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
The bridge of his nose.

Old 08-29-2012, 09:35 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,798,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
His ivory tower (pun intended).

Old 08-29-2012, 09:36 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,994,436 times
Bush's fault!!!

Old 08-29-2012, 09:37 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,285,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyanger View Post
w is still alive, isn't he?
lmfao

Old 08-29-2012, 09:43 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,033 times
Quote:

There are a lot of things that are wrong about GWBush but I never thought he looked down on anyone.

Old 08-29-2012, 09:45 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,571,571 times
Quote:

I guess it's because of bushy that the GOP is attracting less than 10% of the Black or Latino vote. If there is anything the GOP lacks more than diversity I don't know what it is.

I mean how much lamer can you get than bringing out a person who was likely the worst sec of state in the country's history just because she's black? Do they think they will get more Black folks to vote for them because of Condi Rice?

Old 08-29-2012, 09:46 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,285,776 times
Quote:

No doubt

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies