Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 07:27 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,687,088 times

Advertisements

Are you violating your own faith and beliefs as a Christian by supporting a Mormon?

Any Christian Supporting Romney Is a 'Modern Day Judas,' Says Evangelist
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2012, 07:31 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Are you violating your own faith and beliefs as a Christian by supporting a Mormon?

Jesus said 'you will know them by their fruits" Mitt Romney feeds the poor, helps others and has a good spirit of love for his fellow man and does it all because he loves Jesus Christ.

Old 08-31-2012, 07:43 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Jesus said 'you will know them by their fruits" Mitt Romney feeds the poor, helps others and has a good spirit of love for his fellow man and does it all because he loves Jesus Christ.
rotflol....... Obviously you know nothing about Mitt Romney, the corporate raider. Or you choose to deny it.

Old 08-31-2012, 08:08 PM

37,176 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
There are TWO Mitt Romneys now? Damn. They're breeding.

Old 08-31-2012, 09:46 PM

28,090 posts, read 29,934,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
rotflol....... Obviously you know nothing about Mitt Romney, the corporate raider. Or you choose to deny it.
You fundies are hysterical. I don't know what we'd all do without you.

Old 08-31-2012, 09:53 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Wow, I'm shocked at the harshness in that article from a so-called Christian!

Quote:
"Any Christian that calls Romney anything but what he is, 'a 5th generation high priest of a cult that worships Satan and propagates a false gospel leading souls to hell,' is nothing more than a modern day Judas who has sold out the faith!" the evangelist told CP.
Read more at Any Christian Supporting Romney Is a 'Modern Day Judas,' Says Evangelist

Old 08-31-2012, 10:03 PM

313 posts, read 324,510 times
Quote:
I have never met a bad mormon, they are always running around seeing if they can help you in someway. I am starting to think we should all be mormon's. The Liar and Thief we have in office would not even give his brother a thousand dollars for an emergency operation. Check the records, liberals only like to give advise and other peoples money.

Last edited by turbo700; 08-31-2012 at 10:11 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 08-31-2012, 11:08 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Perhaps you will be lucky enough to live on the planet where Mitt will rule as a god one day.

Quote:
The Mormon doctrine of eternal progression teaches that God the Father was once a man, who progressed to Godhood through obedience to certain laws and ordinances. Part of this obedience involved getting married to a woman ("The Heavenly Mother"), who gives birth to God’s spirit children, who are sent to earth to inhabit bodies of flesh and bone. These spirit children, if they are Mormons, remain obedient to the laws of the Mormon Church, and are married in the Mormon temple, have the potential to become gods themselves. They will produce spirit children and rule their own planet. This process is then repeated.
http://www.spotlightministries.org.u...plications.htm

Old 09-01-2012, 12:14 AM

313 posts, read 324,510 times
Lots of strange religions, the largest one being the strangest. Its the man you are, not the religion you belong to.

Old 09-01-2012, 01:00 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
I do not think we should be prejudiced against a candidate because of his or her religion or lack of religion.

Voting against Romney because he is a Mormon is something that not only do I disagree with, but it I think it is a kind of bigotry which I despise.

I am not voting for Romney because I do not agree with his political views nor the Republican platform. I have nothing against his religion, and do not question his intelligence, his abilities, his patriotism nor his intentions. He is not a bad person. His political ideology is just different from mine ... and that is all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies