Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 06:43 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
A woman that chooses to sleep with a man she doesn't intend to marry should be willing to bare the responsibilities of her actions. Moreover she likely did not creat the child on her own.
If a man thinks like you do, he should be living in Iran.

Quote:
If you use abortion as birth control you should lose your reproductive rights and then have all the fun you like. I should not have to bare the responsibilities of your loins.
Try and stay on topic. They myth of a large number of women using abortion as control is a topic for another thread.

Last edited by helenejen; 09-04-2012 at 07:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 06:44 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
That's all good. What's bad:

4. She wants me to pay for her Birth Control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
And men that think such things are any of their business are moronic neanderthals who don't deserve to live in democratic republic.
You tell 'em! Listen you male taxpayers out there...just shut up and pay for her birth control!

Old 09-04-2012, 06:45 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,647,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
Sandra Fluke's story is very inspirational.

Will Sandra Fluke be a major player in the future of the Democratic Party?
Yes, if the Dems want to be known as "The Party of Free Birth Control." Talk about putting all of your eggs in one basket. No pun intended with the eggs.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:50 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
You tell 'em! Listen you male taxpayers out there...just shut up and pay for her birth control!
You would think $10-$20 a month would not break her budget. I'm actually Pro-Choice, Pro-Women, Pro-BC... just don't think the taxpayer should pay for it.

I have a headache watching the DNC... would you buy me some aspirin ?

Old 09-04-2012, 06:55 PM

812 posts, read 595,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
"If a man thinks like you do, he should be living in Iran."

Try and stay on topic. They myth of a large number of women using abortion as control is a topic for another thread.
If a man thinks like I do he should be living in Iran...and that is on topic? It is incredible how libs deflect, rationalize, obfuscate, outright lie when they cannot control a debate. Anyone and I do mean anyone that would vote for Obama after seeing three years of golf and vacations while the country continues to add empty store frontscTRULY does not get it and is incapable of getting it!

Obama is America's Nero.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:02 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
If a man thinks like I do he should be living in Iran...and that is on topic? It is incredible how libs deflect, rationalize, obfuscate, outright lie when they cannot control a debate. Anyone and I do mean anyone that would vote for Obama after seeing three years of golf and vacations while the country continues to add empty store frontscTRULY does not get it and is incapable of getting it!

Obama is America's Nero.
For 8 years you screamed your support for George W. Bush, and now you blame someone for trying to clean up his mess.

Bush fiddled while America burned....

Old 09-04-2012, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
For 8 years you screamed your support for George W. Bush, and now you blame someone for trying to clean up his mess.

Bush fiddled while America burned....
You know the repug idiots turn into a little pile of mush and squirm like worms every time they hear that. Not me. I will respond! That is a goddamn despicable lie. George bush is recorded as having spoken in public over 20 times regarding the wild hare loans that were permitted due to the repeal of Glass-steagull a law that began under the democrat darling blow job Clinton, (the true face of the democrats). If the Repugs had a half ounce of manhood they would tell the simple truth that I just told you. Only 80 politicians voted against the repeal that made it all possible. That changed the 5 Cs of credit into 110 per cent loans, stated income, credit reports that a rodent could surpass. So since these idiots won't tell you DannyvBoy I will. The likes of tweety pie Barney Frank, Frank (mortgage cheat Dodd) who retired rather than face the music. The same too that the same fools allowed to write laws to lock up the mortgage markets that are keeping us in this mess.

There is your truth Danny boy but you don't care about the truth you only care about mail box money and free stuff. Oh yes thecRepugs are despicable in their own right. The democrats are hells angels without the bikes!

Old 09-04-2012, 07:26 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Take it easy valerie, don't get so angry. All is well, Pres. Obama is headed towards 4 more years, and only once have I ever received any assistance in my life, that was for about three months after I left the military to become a civilian.

I've always worked for a living, and always will, unless I figure out this secret on how to get free stuff.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Take it easy valerie, don't get so angry. All is well, Pres. Obama is headed towards 4 more years, and only once have I ever received any assistance in my life, that was for about three months after I left the military to become a civilian.

I've always worked for a living, and always will, unless I figure out this secret on how to get free stuff.
No problem keep voting for the likes of Obama. You will work for equality, we will all be equal only you still get to work and the y don't. Only a rank brainwashed foolish person would buy this current fashion of crap dished up by the

You want to worry about a rich man paying a few more dollars to support sit on their asses state and federal workers that make nothing contribute to nothing. Those rich folks may only hire at ten bucks an hour to make plastic knives and forks but you'll get something out of it. Better than a pitchfork in the butt and a hand in your pocket!

Old 09-04-2012, 07:43 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,628,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Listen, all you HOs out there! Pay for your own tools of trade!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies