Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 09:18 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,880,558 times

Advertisements

What am I missing here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 09:19 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,286,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
What am I missing here?
4th amendment of the constitution

Old 09-04-2012, 09:33 PM

7,786 posts, read 8,024,746 times
The fact that most rural folks in flyover country can't afford ins and will never accept his fine. we aint living out here in ag and ranching country barely scrapping by to be fined by obama to pay the healthcare costs of his new backdoor illigal immigrants and all his other bought and paid for voters.Just wait when the fines kick in all hell will break loose. I have paid cash for every treatment I have ever recieved and owe no one a dime yet I get fined for it? obama thinks 100% of Americans live in cities and get their food from grocery stores. Well it starts with us the not the foodstamp or snap or whatever they call it.dont know a single neighbor who will pay the obama fine.I'ts gonna get ugly folks

Old 09-04-2012, 09:40 PM

1,202 posts, read 1,251,128 times
So you're asking why Obama cares about people's health and why he hasn't gone Republican crazy in trying to do something that no other President has? I guess that you'd rather see someone hurt than help.

Old 09-04-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plates View Post
So you're asking why Obama cares about people's health and why he hasn't gone Republican crazy in trying to do something that no other President has? I guess that you'd rather see someone hurt than help.
obama could care less about my health. the money I budget every year for my cancer screening will now be spent on my fine.I had cancer in 87 and my premiems went from 300 to 1800 and my screenings went from 350$ to only 75$ by paying cash so who freaking stole the other 275$ huh

Old 09-04-2012, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
obama could care less about my health. the money I budget every year for my cancer screening will now be spent on my fine.I had cancer in 87 and my premiems went from 300 to 1800 and my screenings went from 350$ to only 75$ by paying cash so who freaking stole the other 275$ huh
You do realize that Obama went into discussions wanting more for the health care bill but it was shut down by Republicans.

Old 09-04-2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
No most white folks are poor to middle class. That's why is so sad they get tranfixed by this right wing propaganda designed to divide Americans along racial/cultural lines.

Meanwhile the rich elites in this country screw them over royally, while the get all flustered about brown people....LOL

KBR, one single defense contractor stole more money from taxpayers than all the illegals combined ever did, but you right wing whites can't get that through your head.
Where I live we don't get transfixed by any propaganda or are divided.and stop bringing up brown people what do you mean? I'm Sicilian probably browner than you will ever be.Lived on the Southern Ute Rez for 25 years and now live in Montezuma County with a rich Navajo, Ute Mountain Ute,Mexican culture. and we could care less about you or KBR it like you are out of our controll. So have a nice nite,We will

Old 09-04-2012, 10:36 PM

7,498 posts, read 5,745,535 times
Quote:
The difference between you and I is that I don't want someone else to pay for my needs you expect them to... This President, without a single doubt, does not have a freaking clue as to what he is doing.

Old 09-04-2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
The difference between you and I is that I don't want someone else to pay for my needs you expect them to... This President, without a single doubt, does not have a freaking clue as to what he is doing.
If you want to tell yourself that. I did not say such a thing. I can see the difference between you and I is that you put words into people's mouths. Since you don't want people to pay for your needs then I expect that you will not accept Social Security, Medicare, or anything like that. You surely use publicly funded things, I expect you to stop using them. No more roads, schools or the like. You also live in Alaska and get a check from the oil drilling, I wouldn't believe for a second that you didn't accept it. You talk a big game but don't really follow it.

Old 09-04-2012, 10:47 PM

8,885 posts, read 5,365,025 times
Quote:
You do realize that Obama went into discussions wanting more for the health care bill but it was shut down by Republicans.
No, I don't think so. Republicans didn't have the numbers to shut him down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies