Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2012, 09:25 PM

413 posts, read 561,823 times

Advertisements

THE OBAMA CHRONICLES:

“I promise that I support traditional marriage-1 man-1 woman.
“I promise 100% transparency in my administration.”.
“I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.”.
“I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills.”.
“I will remove earmarks from PORK projects before I sign any bill.”.
“I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.”.
"I will bring ALL of our troops home within ONE year."
“I’ll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!”.
“I’ll have no lobbyists in my administration."
"I'll close Guantanamo."
"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."
"I'll unite the people of this great country."

The Democrats are the party of government handouts, welfare dwellers, illegal aliens, taxes (never met a tax or illegal alien they didn't like), intolerance and hate, protectors of the rights of criminals instead of their victims (soft on crime), Union thugs, the lazy, socialized medicine, Wall Street (Obama and the Dems recieved the most from Wall Street campaign contributions), etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 09:34 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes/no View Post
THE OBAMA CHRONICLES:

“I promise that I support traditional marriage-1 man-1 woman.
“I promise 100% transparency in my administration.”.
“I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.”.
“I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills.”.
“I will remove earmarks from PORK projects before I sign any bill.”.
“I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.”.
"I will bring ALL of our troops home within ONE year."
“I’ll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!”.
“I’ll have no lobbyists in my administration."
"I'll close Guantanamo."
"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."
"I'll unite the people of this great country."

The Democrats are the party of government handouts, welfare dwellers, illegal aliens, taxes (never met a tax or illegal alien they didn't like), intolerance and hate, protectors of the rights of criminals instead of their victims (soft on crime), Union thugs, the lazy, socialized medicine, Wall Street (Obama and the Dems recieved the most from Wall Street campaign contributions), etc.

You left out...and other people who have their head shoved up their ass.

Old 09-04-2012, 09:54 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,024,746 times
Hard to believe anyone would vote for this liar again. but he keeps offering all the free gov programs so too bad for the working class.

Old 09-04-2012, 10:33 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
Hard to believe anyone would vote for this liar again. but he keeps offering all the free gov programs so too bad for the working class.
You just hit what the working class thinks about all those free goodies from the government. My son, 31, screamed and howled all through Moochelle's speech and nothing good, at all.

He had just told me that a small town grocer from northern Oklahoma told him today that he just can't hire anybody to work for him. He says people come in and when they find out that they can make more money either on welfare or other programs than working for him they just don't want a job. My son gripes all the time about how much he has to pay in federal income taxes and it turns out that it is quite a bit. He says that he is tired of paying through the nose so welfare mothers can sit on their butts except when it is time to go to the Post Office to collect their check.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:18 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Flashback 2009:
Quote:
"I will not rest until businesses are investing again and businesses are hiring again and people have work again," Obama said after meeting with his Cabinet.
Obama 'will not rest' until there are more jobs

How many vacations, White House celebrity parties and golf games later............

Firing Obama would be the rest he needs.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:38 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Promises by politicans as usual.Politicans always make promises most they can't keep. The path to free stuff is exactly why Greece is goig thru what it is and will be for decades to comne. Once goverment takes in so much of the GDP ;it destroys the private sector little by little and you get too little to go around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies