U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 08:22 AM

10,586 posts, read 10,791,321 times

Advertisements

Third world nations who are in debt..will NEVER get out of debt- They can not even keep up with the interest. America is being treated the same way...I say FORGET ABOUT IT.... You owe nothing to those who gave you nothing. How can there be a debt if there was no benefit to you in the supposed creation of the debt? If you were really in debt - You would have something to show for it.

Money is a religion...a false one- a corrupt one- a- parasitic one...It is a belief system- as long as you believe in the debt- you will have an debt for eternity...and you will never have freedom as long as you embrace the false god Mammon...I am going to do you a favor.

AMERICANS DEBT IS FORGIVEN...........You are free and clear to start fresh......see- that was easy...This is an ancient tradition...In times past when a debt became unreal and impossible to clear- and the economy started to mal-function...The cleared the debt....It is the only thing you can do...to solve the problem- Our super rich will survive no matter what- so what is the big deal? Slavery is on the rise...America fought against it- time to fight it again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 08:24 AM

9,665 posts, read 8,674,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Third world nations who are in debt..will NEVER get out of debt- They can not even keep up with the interest. America is being treated the same way...I say FORGET ABOUT IT.... You owe nothing to those who gave you nothing. How can there be a debt if there was no benefit to you in the supposed creation of the debt? If you were really in debt - You would have something to show for it.

Money is a religion...a false one- a corrupt one- a- parasitic one...It is a belief system- as long as you believe in the debt- you will have an debt for eternity...and you will never have freedom as long as you embrace the false god Mammon...I am going to do you a favor.

AMERICANS DEBT IS FORGIVEN...........You are free and clear to start fresh......see- that was easy...This is an ancient tradition...In times past when a debt became unreal and impossible to clear- and the economy started to mal-function...The cleared the debt....It is the only thing you can do...to solve the problem- Our super rich will survive no matter what- so what is the big deal? Slavery is on the rise...America fought against it- time to fight it again.
I don't I don't see any people I can buy for sale yet. I don't think traditional slavery is coming back.

Old 09-07-2012, 03:28 PM

12,764 posts, read 7,842,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Turning your back and surrendering, rather than improvement is a typical response for liberals.
Well, I'm a liberal, and I'm not complaining.

16 trillion is complaining. I think we could probably move the country FORWARD without him.

Old 09-07-2012, 03:33 PM

13,144 posts, read 19,225,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by $16,000,000,000,000+ View Post
The total debt the wild spending idiots in Washington accumulated on my behalf now totals $136,260. The same goes for every household in the country. While I don't remember requesting them to put money on my credit card, the bill is there. I'm tired of having this weight on my shoulders. I'd like to pay it off. How do I go about paying off my balance and canceling the card?
Join the army? You could decide to NOT launch a cruise missle when ordered, creating enough material savings to pay off nearly your whole extended family in only minutes!!

OR you could work for 40 years, file your 1040 in a timely manor each year and not whine while your material standard of living slowly deteriorates over the decades, then die suddenly on the night before your 65th birthday.

Sorry, I'm not much help here, am I?

Old 09-07-2012, 04:04 PM

3,813 posts, read 3,663,867 times
Get the country to declare war on China. That would wipe out, oh, about 2/3 of the debt owed. The rest? Cut Social Security and Medicaire payments in half. That would wipe the rest of the debt out.

After we do this, we get rid of ALL social entitlement programs: Social Security, Medicaire, ALL welfare, etc. The ONLY thing we pay for is roads, infrastructure, public safety, and the military. Everyone else fends for themselves and, what a novel concept, actually works for their lives.

Old 09-07-2012, 04:25 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,093,570 times
Your lifestyle that you live right now is the result of the debt acquired. Are you willing to give up your lifestyle?

So many people feel entitled. It could always be worse. And for those that it can't be, I'm really sorry, and I feel for you.

Old 09-08-2012, 09:26 AM

36 posts, read 27,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Obama has already done more to reduce the national debt than bush did in his entire 8 years in office.
LOL! Are you serious? Numbers don't lie. Obama will have added more to the debt in 4 years than liberal over spending Bush did in 8 years. Obama will have added more to the debt in 8 years than ALL the presidents in the history of the country COMBINED. Where on Earth do you get your information from?

Old 09-08-2012, 09:29 AM

36 posts, read 27,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
Your lifestyle that you live right now is the result of the debt acquired. Are you willing to give up your lifestyle?

So many people feel entitled. It could always be worse. And for those that it can't be, I'm really sorry, and I feel for you.
I have zero personal debt. The only debt I have is what the government took out on a credit card in my name.

I'm fine with dirt roads.

Old 09-08-2012, 09:29 AM

10,586 posts, read 10,791,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
I don't I don't see any people I can buy for sale yet. I don't think traditional slavery is coming back.
When those that run the European Union insist that Greece go to a 6 day work week...for less money- and when retirement comes only with death...eventually they will introduce the 7 day work week- It will be worse in time than traditional slavery - because it will not be called that- The new name is austerity.

Old 09-08-2012, 10:21 AM

1,140 posts, read 1,093,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by $16,000,000,000,000+ View Post
I have zero personal debt. The only debt I have is what the government took out on a credit card in my name.

I'm fine with dirt roads.
Assuming you have a college education, how did you pay for college?

Did you have three meals a day? A place to sleep? Did you go to a good school?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or