Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 06:16 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,926,416 times

Advertisements

The far left contintues to attack D'Souza's documentary 2016 as nothing but partisan hackery when it is nothing of the sort.

What then will they say of the upcoming Sept. 11th release of Bob Woodward's book The Price of Politics? Apparently in this book White House secrets are about to be exposed and not in a favorable light at all to Obama's abilities to lead.

Kudlow: White House Secrets About to Be Exposed! - Kudlow - CNBC - CNBC

Quote:
A new book by famed journalist Bob Woodward, that’s scheduled to be released next week, could expose secrets that President Obama and the Democrats prefer never saw the light of day.

Quote:
The book instead suggests deals may have unraveled because President Obama behaved arrogantly and was unwilling to compromise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2012, 06:17 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,289,340 times
Yeah right. Let me guess, it will contain that "Whitey" tape you guys have been talking about for 4 years.

waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:21 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,219,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Yeah right. Let me guess, it will contain that "Whitey" tape you guys have been talking about for 4 years.

I too am confused. Normally the secrets released by the white house are of the national security type and always in a way that will some how support Obama.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:30 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,300,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Awww come on lifelong, we all know obama is the most transparent president in the history of the United States and there are no secrets in his presidency...
A non-biased person would have said:

there are no secrets in anyone's presidency

Old 09-06-2012, 06:34 PM

46,948 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Go for it! You'll get that roadrunner this time.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:36 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,194,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
A non-biased person would have said:

there are no secrets in anyone's presidency
Do you need help in following the topic of the thread?

Let me refresh your memory:

Quote:
White House secrets to be exposed. Obama's undoing

Old 09-06-2012, 06:39 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,300,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Do you need help in following the topic of the thread?
Do you?

Old 09-06-2012, 06:40 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,499,728 times
Didn't Breitbart make a similar claim? Wasn't he going to sink Obama too?

(OOOHHH, b4 obama had him killed )

Old 09-06-2012, 06:40 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
The far left contintues to attack D'Souza's documentary 2016 as nothing but partisan hackery when it is nothing of the sort.

What then will they say of the upcoming Sept. 11th release of Bob Woodward's book The Price of Politics? Apparently in this book White House secrets are about to be exposed and not in a favorable light at all to Obama's abilities to lead.

Kudlow: White House Secrets About to Be Exposed! - Kudlow - CNBC - CNBC
Obama is already gone. I doubt that any new negative information will make any rational voters more negative on Obama than they already are- his incompetence with the economy has done enough.

Further, Obama could commit the most heinous crimes possible, and liberals would still vote for him. Therefore it would not sway their vote.

All of this is like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Obama's presidency is over.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:48 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,229,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post

Who knows? Maybe that whitey tape will finally wake up a few liberal whiteys in to finally realizing, he's grin f'ing them....again.....you can only feel so guilty for so long no matter how long the left tells you to.....just sayin....

A vote for this guy is a vote for short term thinking and boy, is it going to cost you....this guy never met a tax dollar he didn't like....he persectues acheivers if for no other reason than they are small voice overall....but you better think long AND hard on that one.....there are quite a few achievers out there that provide jobs...not all the fancy jobs you might think but, the ones that provide incomes for those that now may want to vote against them???

Kind of like biting the hand that is feeding you....go ahead, keep taxing them...keep watching them move manufacturing and other jobs further offshore as there is a limitless supply of cheap labor in those markets, they don't biotch daily, and they show up to work not looking for how many PTO days they can convert into vacation currency.....

I'm not rich. No where near it but, I have no interest in STEALING money from the rich so I can have another 6 pack at their expense....just doesn't seem fair.....it takes a lot of gaul to look some millionaire in the eyes who has worked all his or her life to build what they have and tell THEM they need to pay oh....I dunno, 50% of their overall income this year and forever more??? How would you or any of us feel if we had to fork over 50 cents of every dollar earned for absolutely no increase in benefits, real or imagined???

Seems excessive....and for those that are going to whine and sound off with their favorite, oh so intelligent response; "because they can afford it" do us all a favor....shadddup.....come back and tell me that they get a special lane on the highway, their own police force, their own military and yeah, I might believe you. But, until THAT day, there should be a cap on their taxes...christ, when is enough....enough....

I'm not talking about your Enron board room guy either....those stooges should be shot at high noon and I mean it...stripped of all their earthly possessions and forced to don a sack cloth and wear a sign announcing what a greedy prick they were/are forever more. No, I'm talking about the 75% who actually DID build it without BO's help or yours or mine....the one who had an idea (Jobs) ran with the idea (Bill Gates) worked their assets off while most of us were wondering what the Patriots were going to do this season and made good on their dreams.

Try APPLAUDING their success....they, for the most part, played by the rules and created great companies and opportunities for many...think of how many millionaires those two created from their dreams....did BO do that for them? Did you? Did I? Me thinks not.....no...they had a dream and had the chimichangas to go after that dream relentlessly.....quit barking up the wrong tree and get to work. And quit pissing off Whitey

Besides, whether you like it or not, Whitey put this guy in the office, Whitey can certainly take him out...think about it....despite the racial and discrminatory practice African Americans employed in the last election (fully 95% of the eligible black voters voted straight down racial lines) that can only total what....15-20 million votes fraud notwithstanding? Now, take that whitey crowd, get them to realize that the fairy tale was just that and voila, this guy is selling books to whatever publisher will take them and going on tours until his star fades into oblivion...can you imagine if WE start voting down racial lines....again???

Good thing whitey isn't as racially charged as he used to be....if he were, you would never, ever see a black president in your lifetime ever again.....You'd be lucky if they didn't ALL look like Nixon going forward.....who's racially biased now? Where's Bill Cosby when we need him? Or those ever entertaining figures, Reverend Wright? Bill Ayers the terrorist? Blagoevich, Barbara Boxer? Maxine Waters the angriest black woman alive outside of that whackopath, Cynthia McKinney..what a hoot that one was! And who can forget the ever "goofy' Biden.....the gaffs just keeeeeep on coming.......put you back in chains.....whoa!!! and he's on YOUR side......hah!!! Right up there with Mr. Eyahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Mr. Dean? whatever happend to that Khomeniac.......and how about Hillary? The only thing she wants more than to put a Rolling Pin over Bill's head is to have his job in the White House and call him the First Man.....First Lady's Man...maybe...Bring back Monica! Let her give that now famous quote "he was a great kisser" on Barbara Walters special....man you just know Hillary was beating him about the head and shoulders with a frying pan....John Kerry, aka Lurch from the Munsters...the hero that never was in the VietNam war........Senator razor haircut John Edwards...remember that kindler gentler soul? His wife did get the last shot in so...there's......that........and you want to give the latest entry into this long line of goofs...another chance? How much money do ya think we have???

Sure, we had Goofy George but at least he was funny and he DID launch Frank Caliendo's career....that contribution alone to SNL was probably more valuable than all of the work the current administration has done to date...at least I get more out of those skits than anything this guy has ever done....better off than we were 4 years ago? Hardly...the skits aren't as good, the jobs fewer, and the debt has never, ever been higher.....sigh.....

As far as the "War on Women", just remember, it was one of your guys, Ted Kennedy that had the first and only "confirmed kill" in the "war on women" by way of his late night drive-by swim lesson with Mary Jo Kopechne....and for you younger ones who don't know who that is, pick your phone up and google.....and just like Clinton, he never spent a night in jail for lying about it.....

Mary Jo Kopechne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What? Too Soon?

being a democrat is never having to say your sorry or wrong and that lying under oath, while not a virtue, is a learned skill anyone can master if they will just try....its being able to say whatever you want with no accountability or remorse....where all dollars are green, especially the ones you don't earn...where there is no end to other people's money......Margaret Thatcher was right....the problem with being a Democrat is that sooner or later, you will run out of other people's money....

Can't wait to see THAT day....it's closer than we think...sleep well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies