U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 03:34 PM

44,924 posts, read 28,084,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
For your benefit and the benefit of other low information voters...they made this insidious decision before Obama's innauguration...

Robert Draper Book: GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration

Democrats condemn GOP's plot to obstruct Obama as 'appalling and sad' | World news | guardian.co.uk

If you read even one of these links and can still not understand how cutthroat this was to EVERY AMERICAN than you are not capable of making a rational decision before casting a vote.

Do you ever read as opposed to relying on the canned rhetoric? Don't respond if cannot bring yourself to actually read this tale of evil greed and power lust. Really! Don't!
I'm going to spend time reading your links in the same amount you spend reading mine. That keeps us both ignorant about things from each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2012, 03:35 PM

44,924 posts, read 28,084,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
They've also ignored education, the infrastructure, the minimum wage, the environment...pretty much every problem that the country is dealing with. Yet they collect a paycheck, enjoy health insurance that they deem too good for the rest of us, and get to take vacations as the country struggles. Traitors indeed.
Who has been ignoring budgetary spending? Keeping that credit card spending going seems to be what Dirty Harry wants but the Constitution calls for budgets.

Old 09-08-2012, 04:32 PM

21,044 posts, read 19,492,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Why didn't you say anything about passing a budget so we could stop the credit card kind of business? We both know, don't we?
Why have YOU been waving the flag? Saying the Pledge of Allegiance...all the while supporting those who hate America????

Old 09-08-2012, 04:40 PM

12,359 posts, read 7,703,517 times
Quote:
This was by far, the most...unpatriotic, evil, mean spirited, selfish, sinister, diabolical statment that any American representative of the people could ever possibly make and not be accused and tried for treason.

This was not expressing the desire to win the next Presidential election. This was making it a "priority" which translates into doing it at the expense of the very people that they were sent to Washington to represent and work for. Instead, for their own power grab, they blocked any bill that would have improved the economy.

Why are you excusing this? The audacity to blame Obama whio has been sabotaged by greedy pigs. If you are not raging mad about this, then you are every bit as small, vile and vicious as these reptiles that represent you.

McConnell: Stopping Obama's re-election still 'single most important' goal | Video Cafe
I think the Right knows full well their party has become obstructionists as Mitch McConnell so clearly stated was their goal. But they care more about hating Obama than they do about upholding our entire system of representative government. It is unpatriotic and mean-spirited and I hope enough people see what they've done to this country and will vote them out of office. We should not reward such bad behavior.

Old 09-08-2012, 04:46 PM

5,763 posts, read 4,336,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I think the Right knows full well their party has become obstructionists as Mitch McConnell so clearly stated was their goal. But they care more about hating Obama than they do about upholding our entire systems of representative government. it is unpatriotic and mean-spirited and I hope enough people see what they've done to this country and will vote them out of office. We should not reward such bad behavior.

They know and approve; so much for love of country.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:07 PM

26,299 posts, read 17,162,435 times
Quote:
I think the Right knows full well their party has become obstructionists as Mitch McConnell so clearly stated was their goal. But they care more about hating Obama than they do about upholding our entire system of representative government. It is unpatriotic and mean-spirited and I hope enough people see what they've done to this country and will vote them out of office. We should not reward such bad behavior.
Sadly...you are correct.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:09 PM

18,639 posts, read 12,071,348 times
Quote:
This was by far, the most...unpatriotic, evil, mean spirited, selfish, sinister, diabolical statment that any American representative of the people could ever possibly make and not be accused and tried for treason.

This was not expressing the desire to win the next Presidential election. This was making it a "priority" which translates into doing it at the expense of the very people that they were sent to Washington to represent and work for. Instead, for their own power grab, they blocked any bill that would have improved the economy.

Why are you excusing this? The audacity to blame Obama whio has been sabotaged by greedy pigs. If you are not raging mad about this, then you are every bit as small, vile and vicious as these reptiles that represent you.

McConnell: Stopping Obama's re-election still 'single most important' goal | Video Cafe
Who is Mitch McConnell?

Oh................. I remember................. he is that hand puppet that sometimes appears on Cartman's hand in South Park. You are wrong- I ALWAYS listen to what that hand puppet says.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:24 PM

24,757 posts, read 33,815,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Originally Posted by Lucario
I can't say I hate many people, but I hate Mitch McConnell. What a poor excuse for a human being.

Do you really believe your insults shows any respect or tolerance?

I posted the ENTIRE quote not a sentence taken out of context and you still post your tripe.

If it has to be explained to you, there is hope.
You connected my statements to a party. I don't belong to any party. I stick to my statement, by the way.

And I do not respect McConnell or anyone who thinks like him.

Old 09-09-2012, 09:07 AM

21,044 posts, read 19,492,053 times
Quote:
Didya notice how , when this FACT about the Republican's goal is brought up, the Republicans in here try really hard to ignore it? They won't even discuss it! Because they canNOT deny it.

They must approve of destroying the US so their party can take control.....traitors everyone.

HOW can they hate a country THEY claim is the greatest in the world????

Old 09-09-2012, 10:00 AM

26,299 posts, read 17,162,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I'm going to spend time reading your links in the same amount you spend reading mine. That keeps us both ignorant about things from each other.
The difference is that this atrocious thng happened. Your Beck links are all about his conspiracy theory monopoly. Besides, it was what seemed to be a young poster that I was addressing and there still might be time for that poster to start untangling fact from fiction. No offense, but your bias and ideology are now written in stone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies