U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 11:27 PM

8,561 posts, read 5,437,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
There is the secular humanist religion at work. The sin police? . I guess Jesus was the sin police too in the bible. Asking people to repent of their sin. Jesus talked in parables bringing light on the sins of man. he was hated for it.. Jesus did not say all would be welcomed into his kingdom. The haters of God had no part of his kingdom. the haters of righteousness had no part.
Yes,God has authorized his children to preach the truth and leave nothing out and a message without the power to repent of sin is leaving them with no power over the enemy that wants to destroy them.

God will judge . We have a responsibility and even Jesus said to consider the cost to pick up your cross and follow me. And what religion are you? In that you have the authority to call me the sin police. Is that not judgement of another Christian. You judge Christians but cannot talk about sin or repentance.
So what you're saying here is that when you judge people, such as Obama, in such hateful words, you're just acting like Jesus?

Ever occur to you that what Jesus meant was to be an example of compassion and love (as was Jesus) to those who have not been saved, and save your admonitions for other followers of Christ, in order to remind them? No? I didn't think so.

Old 09-09-2012, 11:28 PM

569 posts, read 539,708 times
Canada..

Old 09-10-2012, 01:12 AM

6,342 posts, read 4,360,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
We would be hands down the most successful country in the world with no one else even close.
LOL, If an entire country or planet living in poverty because nobody wanted to work and had their hand out to the person standing to their right to support them is successful then you just have at it. Just remember the person standing to your right is a liberal to... your toast..

I can see it now, 10% of the population of liberals left would run out of money after 6 months then everyone would be crying to bring the radical-right back. That would be the shortest ponzi scheme in the history of this country LMAO!

You people crack me up..

Old 09-10-2012, 01:20 AM

2,528 posts, read 2,154,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
LOL, If an entire country or planet living in poverty because nobody wanted to work and had their hand out to the person standing to their right to support them is successful then you just have at it. Just remember the person standing to your right is a liberal to... your toast..

I can see it now, 10% of the population of liberals left would run out of money after 6 months then everyone would be crying to bring the radical-right back. That would be the shortest ponzi scheme in the history of this country LMAO!

You people crack me up..
You forgot Mrs. (er Mr. however you look at it) Jones the lesbian sex ed teacher giving step by step lessons to 12 year old how to munch carpet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or