Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 08:19 PM

30,286 posts, read 51,739,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Very convenient, gizmo.
I think you've already seen that I have a short attention span, LOL... and actually, it is NOT convenient at all! Kinda helps with my line of work (since we never do one thing for long), but in general it's actually been rather inconvenient.

I'm also trying to avoid fueling this off-topic line of discussion, since we could literally debate Talmud, religion, and the roots of anti-Semitism for days - but that really isn't what the OP intended from this thread, I imagine. So if you want to get into all of that, I'd suggest starting a new thread where others can chime in. Not avoiding on purpose, just cannot offer the answers you're seeking there! I did read your reply, though, and will say you have valid points but also some very debatable points.

Last edited by gizmo980; 09-12-2012 at 08:27 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2012, 08:21 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,584,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
this topic keeps coming up despite it being shrugged off by most experts.
"Experts"? Where?
Quote:
(actually, I only posted my original comment to agree with another poster - so why aren't you debating them instead?)
They didn't address me. You did (Post #31)

Old 09-12-2012, 08:26 PM

30,286 posts, read 51,739,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
"Experts"? Where?
It's all quite easy to find, if you look beyond YouTube. If I'm bored enough later, I'll post some links with credible sources explaining the flaws in this theory.

Quote:
They didn't address me. You did (Post #31)
And I apologized for jumping on you without reason, but you keep harping on it anyway... regardless, I was the third or fourth person to make that observation, so why pick on me alone? I know, it doesn't help that I keep replying to you too!

Old 09-12-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
It's all quite easy to find, if you look beyond YouTube. If I'm bored enough later, I'll post some links with credible sources explaining the flaws in this theory.

And I apologized for jumping on you without reason, but you keep harping on it anyway... regardless, I was the third or fourth person to make that observation, so why pick on me alone? I know, it doesn't help that I keep replying to you too!
No worries Gizmo, you are a likable person. You admit when your wrong, and that is a rarity these days. Take care.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:49 PM

5,996 posts, read 7,054,113 times
So here's my question: say all of this is true; So what? No one is immortal, and like all of us, they too will die some day. What's the point of "controlling all the worlds money" if you're only gonna be on this earth for a mere 80 years? I just don't get it.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
So here's my question: say all of this is true; So what? No one is immortal, and like all of us, they too will die some day. What's the point of "controlling all the worlds money" if you're only gonna be on this earth for a mere 80 years? I just don't get it.
Great question.

The thing is they believe that their bloodline is divine. This is why inbreeding is common among nobility. You and I know that our time will come to an end on this planet. These people worship Lucifer (The "Light-Bringer") and believe he is God and will en-"lighten" them with vast knowledge of divinity. The fact is, this same bloodline can be traced back to Babylonian and Sumerian times when their actions were right in public view.

Old 09-13-2012, 03:00 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,899,736 times
Quote:
Riiiiight... because the fact that you were commenting after my post had NO connection to me whatsoever. Okay, LOL.

Not being dramatic, just pointing out the obvious flaws & assumptions in your post. I stand by what I said, whether you meant to direct it towards me or not. Do you deny this theory is usually accompanied by anti-Semitism? If so, you are being very naive.
My comment was clearly directed at another poster. Your place in line was irrelevant. I just went and looked. My comment was directed at GnT, 2 pages after any comment you wrote.

Why didn't you think I was addressing everyone else? If I intended to be addressing you I would have, just as I am doing now. There were no obvious flaws in my statement. I simply commented on an my observation nothing more. All I said was I have seen people confuse Israel with a religion. This is true.

What theory? The thread is about the Rothschilds. I have seen plenty written about them that has nothing to do with religion or anti-semitism. You can perceive anything you want as anti- this or that. Doesn't make it so. My comments were from my observation based on my perceptions. You seem to not be claiming responsibility for your own perceptions of subject matter.

Not sure why you are insisting on derailing the topic here either.

Old 09-13-2012, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
From a small individual perspective it might seem odd, however, many individuals and groups think very long term. The inevitability of bodily death has never stopped anyone, that I am aware, from attempting to accumulate wealth or power. It certainly seems rooted in a fear-based paradigm.

Old 09-13-2012, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Very interesting, thanks.

Worth posting again Revealed

And very much agree with the first comment posted beneath the analysis:

"It's interesting that only ONE of the top 50 appears to have any connection with real production - China Petrochem. All the rest are, as far as one can tell, just a bunch of money launderers. The vast majority of people are working their fingers to the bone to vastly increase the wealth of a tiny minority."
People go on and on about China owning our debt, but OUR govt outsourced the jobs. They are the ones profiting off of those companies. You, the tax payer are paying for the outsourcing of your jobs.

This vid is long, but important to understand. Reinforces important points with real world information. Our govt owns both JPM and GS. Also others in that list that own 80% of global wealth.

JPM is the govt bank and obviously heavily representative of the Federal Reserve.
US Treasury Bond Teetering Tower Of Babel, Fed Stuck At 0% Forever

THE GREAT PENSION FUND HOAX - Corporation Nation 2 - YouTube

Old 09-13-2012, 12:09 PM

12,000 posts, read 12,850,823 times
Interesting deal tying the Rothschild and Rockefeller dynasties together, expected to close by the end of this month. It is said to finally give the Rothschild trust a "toehold" in the US.
As if they had none?

Rockefeller, Rothschild names tied in investment deal - May. 30, 2012
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies