Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 01:48 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,662,103 times

Advertisements

The real fun starts at 2:33...

Californians think Sears Tower was attacked by Decepticons on September 11th 2001 - YouTube

This video isn't intended as a dig on California...you can probably find these sorts just about everywhere in the U.S. that one can find televisions and sports themed bars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2012, 04:15 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times
Well, it certainly explains how Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown became Governor.

Old 09-10-2012, 04:38 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,648,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Well, it certainly explains how Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown became Governor.
Easy there, Wasilla.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:19 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
There is no sears tower anymore.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:00 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,134,528 times
Default No.

There are no Decepticons anymore either, Shia LeBouf and some other robots ran them off.

Old 09-10-2012, 07:20 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Am I missing something?

Old 09-10-2012, 07:25 AM

78,408 posts, read 60,593,823 times
There are idiots everywhere.

Living in "flyover country" I'm used to be targeted for political attacks.

Oh well, when people sniff down their nose at others I just view it as being classless.

Old 09-10-2012, 07:41 AM

1,125 posts, read 1,591,027 times
These people are for the most part not really stupid, but very uneducated which looks a lot like stupidity. The problem with our society today is that being uneducated is no longer seen as a negative thing. I am currently attending a university in order to become a teacher so I see both high school students and university students daily, and by far the high school students are smarter than the university students. Now since most of these university students were recently high school students, I am going to have to assume that this loss of mental ability is by choice.

Old 09-10-2012, 08:51 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
you can probably find these sorts just about everywhere in the U.S. that one can find televisions and sports themed bars.
Absolutely true! You know they put something in the buffalo wings that does that. Some super-secret ingredient that's grown in Michelle's garden that's part of the plot to lower IQ's all across this great country of ours . We can only hope as a nation that Anne moves in and has the sense to pull out every plant by its roots and yell, "I'm doing this for the children of America!" Anne and Mitt need to step in and destroy the evil takeover of the buffalo wings industry by the government.

I'm hoping Mitt has the guts to address the country on national TV and announce he's sending in Federal troops to shut down every sports bar in America. Please, Mitt! This should be your first Executive Order. The future of America is at stake. Perhaps he could then lead us in the Pledge of Allegiance and a hearty round of "God Bless America" when we see the tanks going in. And Apache helicopters. We should probably use those too.

I've heard they sell beer in those places.

Old 09-10-2012, 09:04 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Absolutely true! You know they put something in the buffalo wings that does that. Some super-secret ingredient that's grown in Michelle's garden that's part of the plot to lower IQ's all across this great country of ours . We can only hope as a nation that Anne moves in and has the sense to pull out every plant by its roots and yell, "I'm doing this for the children of America!" Anne and Mitt need to step in and destroy the evil takeover of the buffalo wings industry by the government.

I'm hoping Mitt has the guts to address the country on national TV and announce he's sending in Federal troops to shut down every sports bar in America. Please, Mitt! This should be your first Executive Order. The future of America is at stake. Perhaps he could then lead us in the Pledge of Allegiance and a hearty round of "God Bless America" when we see the tanks going in. And Apache helicopters. We should probably use those too.

I've heard they sell beer in those places.
Flying cattle are just dangerous!! And when you add alcohol.... KABOOM like a Ford Pinto!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies