Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2012, 06:16 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,844,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Not one sound of agreement from the congregation when Wright did his God Damn America rant.

It was to his lies that they answered to which bothers me as far as what you are saying.
You will have to be more specific about the supposed lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2012, 06:16 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
When it gets right down to it, some people simply believe that the end justifies the means. If you have to lie about someone's beliefs in order to make people hate them as bad as you do, that's considered justifiable in some people's eyes. Finn has this tactic down to a science.
False accusation aka lie Shame on you.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:17 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,406,487 times
Quote:
You're crazy. When did Romney ever say that he believes black people are "cursed angels"? And where on earth did you get this information? The stupidity and intolerance of people who post on this forum is nothing short of mind-boggling.
I know nothing about Mormonism, other than they have a good choir in Utah. Is it true that Mormons believe in multiple gods? Is there one supreme god and other lesser gods? Where are people getting all this information about blacks, etc.? Were these once Mormon beliefs but are no longer?

How is Mormonism different from "other" Christian religions? Is there no difference?

Old 09-10-2012, 06:20 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Not only will God judge, He won't be asking for anybody's input either. The lack of Christian love shown by "true Christians" to anyone outside of their private little clue these days is absolutely astonishing. And these people have somehow convinced themselves that Jesus Christ is pleased with them for it.
As far as I have seen Romney , he has good fruit. The man has helped many people and can help create jobs for the unemployed that come in ALL colors and faiths and non faiths.

Shake the dirt off the feet.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:21 PM

Katzpur, why do you ignore my questions? Are there things about Mormonism which you don't want to reveal? What is there to hide?

Old 09-10-2012, 06:23 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No it isn't . It is his theology.. Same as you think Romney's belief's are wrong. I believe that Obama's beliefs are wrong.
But you don't seem to know anything about his beliefs. You keep saying that a guy names Cone said something, and that is what Obama believes, and then you conclude that it also means that Obama is a racist.

Quote:
What do you think when a democrat tears me down as a Christian.
Well, you do come across as someone who has a lot to learn about teachings of Christ. You are in full tear-down mode all the time, and when you don't have the facts, you make them up. It has nothing to do with Dem vs Repub. You showed yesterday that your faith revolves around politics, and that is a real shame, because the government is NOT the Church, the people are the church.

Quote:
Obama's beliefs , what he took in is what he will make decisions on. Finn, I wish Obama was a man who did not have his beliefs. but the decisions he makes back up what he is.
Agan, you don't seem to have any clue what he believes. It would help if you quoted Obama, and not a guy named Cone from NYC and claim his beliefs are Obama's beliefs.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
As far as I have seen Romney , he has good fruit. The man has helped many people and can help create jobs for the unemployed that come in ALL colors and faiths and non faiths.

Shake the dirt off the feet.
"Good fruit"....."helped many people"!!!

Do you know what a corporate raider is? Apparently not, and it doesn't seem you have any interesting in educating yourself about anything that does not support your beliefs.

Romney, via his company Bain, destroyed many people's livelihoods......in other words, sent their jobs overseas, out-sources, and caused enormous hardship for people, thousands of people. How can you possibly believe he has "good fruit".....is that because he's rich and he's a Republican?

Old 09-10-2012, 06:28 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,295,442 times
Quote:
Check out my new thread. and get yourself in a tizzy.
Lol a tizzy. Nothing you write matters to me one bit beyond being another example of a conservative who hates President Obama and believes in nonsensical conspiracy theories.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:30 PM

28,091 posts, read 29,952,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Katzpur, why do you ignore my questions?
Which questions have I ignored? I'm just about to respond to those in this post, which is very new. Were there others I missed?

Quote:
Are there things about Mormonism which you don't want to reveal?
We don't discuss the details of the ceremonies that take place in our temples, because we consider them to be too sacred to talk about, even amongst ourselves, outside the temple. So, I'd say I'm pretty much open to a discussion of about 98% of all Mormon doctrine.

Quote:
What is there to hide?
Absolutely nothing, so I don't know why you think I'm unwilling to talk about my beliefs. I must have missed a question you asked earlier. If that happened and you want to tell me which post it was in, I'll be happy to address it.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:31 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,844,197 times
Quote:
Obama wants to disarm the United States. His has already bought us down from 5000 nuclear weapons to 1500 ,then 300, then zero.. are you comfortable with that?
Yes it is about time we eliminated nuclear weapons. Even Ronald Reagan was in favor of eliminating nuclear weapons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies