Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 01:44 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
Oh... BS!!!! You are saying that.
O'bummer???? Really????

Geez... it never stops.

I'll give birthers this much, they are persistent.
As persistent as leaners? I guess you haven't counted the number of posts from leaners in this thread.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Like cockroaches.
Another one who hasn't counted the number of leaner posts in this thread. Really you should do it. I did it for the first 5 pages and then HD and I started going back and forth as we seem to do often and I stopped counting.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
yes i did.

none, and that doesn't matter. do i need to make the pertinent part of mexican nationality law even bolder for you?

so you know that obama couldn't have become an indonesian citizen but still believe he could have registered as an indonesian, without school administrations checking, based solely on an april fool's day joke from 2009.
But you people keep saying that school records are hidden away and now you say Occidental could have checked up on his school records in Indonesia after he spent a number of years in Hawaii at school. It appears the old double standard is at work, again.

Does the law in Mexico concerning double citizenship have a lot to do with Romney. Why can't you people see why some question the double citizenship of Barack Obama, Sr.?

Old 09-11-2012, 01:55 PM

831 posts, read 680,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Hang in there, HD. We all know about your left lean so you don't have to try to defend it.

OMG, another useless assertion made by another right wing Extremist.

No point in alienating us Rationale, reasonable thinking Conservatives who are working in taking our party from HACKS like YOU. You are nothing but a fad and will meet your end very soon, just like the dems had theirs.

Old 09-11-2012, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
it's absolutely true. as HD pointed out, exactly who do you believe dictates a country's citizenship law if not that country?

What does Mexico's citizenship laws have to do with Romney's US citizenship? That old liberal double standard can't be used on this one although it seems you people do want to use it.

Old 09-11-2012, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
There is another thread dealing with the polls right now, Rass does not have the best record of picking the elections, go to it and you can discuss gthe topic there. Sorry, but I have intention of feeding this crackpot thread one more second of my time.
I hope you failed to type an important word, although very short, in that post. The word would be "no".

Old 09-11-2012, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I didn't put any words in your mouth. You put your foot in your mouth by not comprehending the discussion, which is not unusual.

We were specifically discussing the status of Jerusalem. You chose to comment on it and made a fool of yourself. Own it.
Old HD sure stepped in it when he swore he never said 1949. You may have cut him a new one when you quoted his post.

Old 09-11-2012, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
OMG, another useless assertion made by another right wing Extremist.

No point in alienating us Rationale, reasonable thinking Conservatives who are working in taking our party from HACKS like YOU. You are nothing but a fad and will meet your end very soon, just like the dems had theirs.
Hey, the GOP is working itself to just what you say, but your reply was too much leaning like and I was in a hurry. I guess you haven't seen my thread about the GOP shutting down if they lose this gimme election and reforming with conservatives in control after getting rid of the establishment people. That would be like John Boehner and the others. I wish you could find that thread as you may be kind of valuable in the argument.

Old 09-11-2012, 02:21 PM

26,566 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
What does Mexico's citizenship laws have to do with Romney's US citizenship?
nothing outside of the fact that it gives him dual-citizenship at birth.

Quote:
That old liberal double standard can't be used on this one although it seems you people do want to use it.
what double standard?

i've always maintained that both romney and obama are natural born citizens and that nationality law of foreign countries can not affect a person's US citizenship status.

it is the birthers that have the double standard when it comes to romney.

Old 09-11-2012, 02:22 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
I hope you failed to type an important word, although very short, in that post. The word would be "no".
Go ahead and add it for me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies